Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Lalit Mohan ParasharYour feedback matters!
I have throat pain since 60 days althromycin500mg tab 10 tab used&omez dsr cap use since one month daily once but do not use I am going to ent Dr. also.
Hello There, This issues is with my mother, she had one ear operation 23 year back by Dr. Raghav Saran due to water coming out and pain in Ear. All went well but after 10 years she start getting water and smells again, sometime its neck pain. We consulted 3-4 doctors and then went to Christian Medical College & Hospital Vellore and after test doctor said that she need to go for surgery once again because previous surgery got some issue thats why she is getting pain and water. We met on good doctor in Ranchi ENT specialist and he prescribed lot of antibiotic and tablet to make the wet ear dry for 3 months, it happens and then start again. We got appointment in AIIMS and they said no need for surgery go home, then to reconfirm we went to Dr. also said the same that no need for surgery go home. If want then do on your own choice. (May be they saw dry Ear that time due to Antibiotic tablet dosage) Now she is getting same situation that water comes out with smell and ear get wet, sometime its neck pain and sometime Ear pain. Can anyone please suggest from Doctors/ENT community, what could be possibility and what steps I should take. Also In delhi/NCR where I should Visit and if have to go for surgery then please suggest the best option with budget expected and complication possibility? Looking forward for your suggestion. It will be much appreciated. Thanks Again.
Sir, yesterday during cough some blood came out of my throat. I was shocked and also very tensed. Can you please tell me the reason behind it?
1. I have sinus, can I apply curd for my hair / head when I take a head bath? 2. Is there a difference between curd and milk itself turning into curd consistency?
I used to snore at night and this started few days ago, I do not know why it is happening. I have become a little fat is this because it. Please help me .
I haven't been able to speak from 3 days. I have severe throat problem, tried many home remedies but didn't work. So, what to do now?
My mom was diagnosed for varicose as she had dizziness. Now she is taking medications but still got dizziness problem. Will there be any side effects? Or is it normal?
My mother went to ent dept.Nd junior doctors just gave gave solvin although my mother is having swelling in vocal chords. What remedies at home can be taken
I feel pain in my throat while taking water or food. Friends say it might be tonsil. Suggest. I am not able to take food due. To this.
I'm felling swallowing inside my throat on right side, some times something yellowish small pigment comes out. Can you help me to identify what's happening to me?
I hav just did blood test. T3 and t4 are in normal range. But tsh is 5.18. What should be done. I hav dizziness in head everyday. Lil stomach pain and nausea sometimes.
Kid aged 3.4 years, weight 11.3 kgs. Regular cold issues and snoring at night. Possible Adenoids and Tonsils enlargement. Currently on Momeflo spray. Is Adenoids removal necessary in this case if enlargement doesn't reduces by Momeflo. Kid breathes mostly from mouth and currently diagnosed with ear infection. Does Tonsils needs to be removed also if they are enlarged or will Adenoids removal will help in clearing blocked nasal passages.
Im 42 yrs male and I have continuous sneezing during winter or in dust area followed by severe cold.
Hi, I have been suffering from running nose and sneezing since almost 10 years. I am a native of Bellary, moved to Bangalore 15 years ago. The problem started after I started to work in shifts. It happens everyday morning when I wake up.
I have nose allergy. In night my nose is choked. I can't breathe properly. And I have fever from two days. I take medicine from doctor but problem is same. Please recommend medicine and also allergy in throat.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?