Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Lalit ManochaYour feedback matters!
I have round scar on my face which is very dark it can't be remove by applying medical creme help me to removed this please.
I had a surgery for fissure. Lateral internal sphincterotomy couple of days back. And I was told that I can return to work after 3 to 4 days from surgery. I asked my surgeon many times after surgery and got the same answer. Now m having little pain but manageable. Is it ok to resume work 4 days after surgery ?my work involves travelling 2 hrs and sitting for 7 hrs. Please suggest if it will have adverse effect on my wound.
I have so many pimples on my face and I try so much thing for the same but there is no improvement of pimples in my face. And I have lost of marks also in my face so tell me what I do for this what I take diet for that?
I am 19 yrs old female. Sir I feel weakness in my body. My face becomes dull and shrinking and also my body built is getting weak day aftr day frm the last 6-7 months. Please suggest me what type of meal and nutrients I should eat? Or either I should start taking Any supplements?
I have pimples on my face from five months and I used so many creams but I not saw any changes on my face what I should do? To decrease the pimples.
Sir, I am and student of engineering college. So my face is very poor. i want to my face clean. Please help!
I used a fairness cream dermoviva is it have any side effect? After I used it I had a red rashes on my face what should I do please help me?:(
Hello sir my skin got dark. I am looking very aged dew to. I want new ,fresh and healthy skin. My age 26 .is it is possible .if possible than how to do it.
I hve allot of blackheads on my nose my age is 19 please suggest me gd cleanser and moisturizer and scruber evn sunscreen I hve oily skin.
Keep your face clean. Whether or not you have acne, it's important to wash your face twice daily to remove impurities, dead skin cells, and extra oil from your skin's surface. Washing more often than twice daily is not necessarily better; it may do more harm than good. Use warm, not hot, water and a mild facial cleanser. Using a harsh soap (like deodorant body soap) can hurt the already inflamed skin and cause more irritation.
My skin complexion is getting darker day by day and I have lots of post pimple marks on my face. My forehead feels so uneven because of small small pimples. My skin looks so dull. Please help.
I have scare on my stomach that was made by a surgery when I was in 9 years old. I want to loose by plastic surgery. So how much it will cost for treatment and I can send that photo of scar. Could you please reply for this.
Its been 2 years during the month of august I develop some red patches on my skin and they itches a lot they are also swollen I think its impetigo any cream which will help me out?
I have 3 years old acne scars on my face. My age is 23 years Skin is oily Scars is because of removed pimples Now I want to clear face and I don't want lesser treatment I told to one medical store. He gives me multivitamin tablets I didn't get any result please helm to clear my face from scars in 3 month. Do you have any tablets name or any oil or home made recipes?
Is there any shampoo or oil by which I can stop my hair fall as well as shampoo? Is there any solution by which my hair will get stable with a one hair style. I want my skin to get little bit fair and remove dark spots on my face can you please suggest me any cream?
I am 19 years old, I have got blood with my stool from last two days and it feels me a burning sensation in rectum during evacuating.
I am addicted to rubbing my face. And it has darkened my sides of face. There r many irregular scar and hole in my face. What should I do to avoid touching my face.
Stitches or sutures act as a closure for either surface wounds or deep wounds. Procedure to close a deep wound comprises of sewing the two edges and applying stitches under the skin surface.
Catagories of sutures
- Non absorbable stitches are applied in case of skin wounds or internal wounds. Such stitches heal quickly and are easy to remove. Non absorbable stitches are made of natural fibers or synthetic threads like nylon polypropylene. As the name suggests, these stitches are either permanent or persist for a long time.
- Absorbable stitches are applied on layers which have the property of healing quickly. They are very firm during the initial days. Then they start getting dissolved in the body.
Precautions taken by medical team before applying stitches to prevent infection
- Careful checking of nose for occurrence of germs before the start of operation.
- Skin must be cleansed prior to surgery.
- Sanitizing hands prior conducting the surgery.
- Usage of germ free gloves and sterile clothes while applying sutures.
- Prescribing antibiotics to the patients who may fear high risk of infection.
Precautions to be taken by patient to prevent infection
- Take a bath prior to surgery.
- Avoid using razor at the surgical site. The same can be carried out by using clippers by the surgery team itself.
- Keep all your jewellery aside before the operation starts. Do not apply nail polish.
- It is advised to cover up the wound. Try to keep the adjacent areas germ free. This is a crucial step in avoiding infection.
- Visit your doctor at once on finding redness around the wound.
When to see your doctor?
Pain up to a certain threshold is normal. In case pain gets unbearable, the scene can be alarming. It may be an indication of infection. Taking immediate remedial steps is necessary to avoid infection or any other side effects post the surgery. On meeting with any of the following signs, it is better to consult doctor at once.
- If the skin around the wound gets swollen.
- If you detect redness around the wound.
- If the pain becomes unbearable.
- If the wound starts developing pus.
- If your body temperature increases abnormally or if you have fever.
- If you observe red streaks around the wound.
- If in case a stitch gets opened up and the edges of the suture start widening. This is the most alarming sign. In case a suture gets opened, you must immediately seek for a remedy.
Ask your doctor for the precautions you can take to avoid experiencing any of the above signs. If unfortunately you come across such alarming symptoms, rush to the nearest hospital and get the appropriate treatment.