Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Lal Chand RustogiYour feedback matters!
Hi I suffered from" Viral Arthritis" from 13th to 18th July and was hospitalized with high fever of 104 for 6 days. Even after a month I have acute joint pains in ankles, feet, knees, fingers and shoulders. No amount of painkillers is helping reduce the pain. Difficulty in walking sitting n getting up. Kindly advise.
I am 31 year old my problem is too much hair fall I am so worried about that I have used so many shampoo and conditioner but teir is no positive result shown in my hair please tell me the strong way to control my hair fall.
I have been suffering from lot of pimples on my face from 1month. Please suggest how I can decrease pimples on my face.
Why redness occurs if we use triple combination cream ie mometasone, hydroquinone and tretinoin cream.
My father is 50 years old. Since few months he has been taking a lot of stress which has caused problems like sleepless nights, Anxiety and Gastraligia. There are no family problems that have lead him to take stress, it's just that he is a sensitive person and thinks a lot. He usually has a lot of pain in his stomach. He can not sleep properly. How can he over come stress and the other problems that are bothering him?
Why the body is swelling if TSH and Anti TPO is normal. I had test for thyroid disease because my body was swelling. The report says that everything is normal apart from deficiency of Vitamin -D. So I am not understanding if the reports are normal then why the body is swelling. It is swelling all around the body. Within 6 months I had gained almost 15 kg. So suggest me what to do right now at this stage.
My age is 23 but I have white hair which is very large number in my hair. so please if you have any treatment then suggest me.
I want long hairs. Please guide me to get it. Suggest me any home remedies or oil. Shampoo anything which helps me to make my hair longer and healthy.
I am suffering from talking problem. Specially some character not outing from my mouth. By some time this words can out.
I had been suffering from back pain and headache since last month looking for good cure so that I don't have to face any such kind of problem in future and I want to know such medicine which I can use when suffering from cough.
I'm having grey hair I want to remove it. What can I do. I'm having this problem from age of 14 I didn't consult any doctor till now.
Hello doctor, I am 21 years old. I am experiencing a pain in my lower abdomen right side for about 2 weeks now. I got my ultrasound done, and the impression is I have a cyst in right ovary (size 51 into 40 mm). My periods are regular, I got my last period on 6th of june 2016 and this month , I have not get my periods yet. I want to ask, is this cyst a matter of worry , how can this be removed? How much time will it take to get removed?
Hi Doctor, My period started on 5 may 4th and 5th day no bleeding but my period comes for 5 to six days. Last night we do sex becoz we are planning for child but in morning I am again bleeding its normal. Last month I stop novlin tablet. Help me its normal.
Did you know that there are certain foods that increase your child's height naturally? Foods that are rich in essential nutrients such as Vitamins, Calcium, Zinc, Magnesium etc can prove to be highly instrumental in adding extra inches to your child's height. Read on...
1. Whole Grains - Whole grains are rich sources of Zinc, Magnesium and Vitamin B, which play a very vital role in promoting your child's growth during his/her budding years. Additionally, whole grains also contain calories and carbohydrates, which ensure the maintenance of proper weight in your child, imparting him/her with the requisite energy to go on throughout the day. Feed your child whole-grain breads, cereals and pastas to make him healthier and taller.
2. Milk - Milk contains calcium and vitamin D, which help in bone development during the growing years of a child, besides increasing his/her physical strength. Milk also helps in assimilating different proteins making it one of the best foods to be consumed by your child for attaining a good height. Three servings of milk, or milk products such as cheese or yoghurt, each day will suffice your child's Vitamin D and calcium requirement.
3. Fruits and Vegetables - Fruits are excellent sources of Vitamin A, which is instrumental in ensuring an enhanced rate of bone growth in your child, consequently making him/her taller. You can include carrots, mangoes, sweet potatoes, spinach etc. in your child's diet to aid his/her height growth. It's advisable to provide him/her with 3 to 5 servings of fruits and vegetables every day.
4. Eggs - To ensure that your child grows taller naturally, providing him/her with a protein rich diet is very crucial. Eggs contain ample amount of protein needed to keep your child energetic throughout the day and help him/her grow taller. One to two eggs per day is considered to be the ideal intake amount for a child.
5. Soybeans - Soybeans are rich sources of protein and help in enhancing the growth of bones and muscles of your child, which in turn adds to his/her height during the budding years. You can cook various soybean dishes or you can add ground soybean powder to the dough while making rotis to make soybean a part of your child's diet.
Although a child's height is also dependent on his/her genes, a well balanced diet containing these super-foods will increase your child's chances of growing to the fullest to attain a good height. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pediatrician.