Lybrate.com has top trusted Anesthesiologists from across India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. Lakshmi JayaramanYour feedback matters!
I am 21 yrs old running male . I have to ask a question for my father has knee pain he was suffering last 6 month.
As detected ,patient is having D VT and now taking XERALTO 15 mg. Tab. But now developed a back pain on left side beside the spine. Do we need to have a second opinion and whether the pain developed for the on going medicine.
I have got a body pain since 4 days I am unable to play so what medicines I have to take or creams to get relief from the pain.
I am suffering from back pain from 1 year. I am taking mobiswift d tablet regularly. But I feel sleepy whenever I take this tablet. So is there any alternative to mobiswift d which does not make me feel drowsy?
I was ill and unhealthy for last 3 months. At starting it was fever, abdominal pain and weakness. At the same I worried a lot about my health as I feet several muscle pain, numbness on hand and feet. Along with professional and some personal stress were there. Sometimes I felt palpitations and light headed. Once it was severe. I have tested all sort of blood test, thyroid, urine and ECG. All are normal. Doc said it is a kind of anxiety disorder. All I worry for my health till now as I feel numbness, neck pain, and sometimes indigestion and sleeping problem. I was taking metpure xl for last 20 days. But the things are not changed. Now another doctor prescribe panazep 12.5. Please suggest something to improve my sleep and mild neck pain. Now a friend suggest me to take supragya plus (from athayurdhama, ayurvedic medicine. Dear sir /ma'am anyone ayurvedic specialist, pls suggest about the product looking at my symptoms.
Dr. I am 67 years old and having knee pain in my left leg since last 6 months or so. The intensity is not that great. With knee caps on I go for brisk walk regularly in morning and evening. I walk about 3-4 kms daily. I have no sugar or BP problem. Sometimes right knee also pains but occasionally. Kindly suggest some medicine.
I'm 21 years old and I have backache from last 3 months and I'm using ointment cream from three months but there is no relief please tell your opinion?
Sir I am from hyderabad. sir my left hand is paining from two days what is the solution please tell me.
I am a 45 year old men. I have pain in left shoulder from last 01 year while raising and pain goes down the arm. I have been using various ointments, but no relief. Kindly suggest me.
Hai am 35 years old female, unmarried.past five days sudden pain in my right butt and back of my thighs and calf. Only right side. Is this high in risk. I do not have any health issues so far everything normal. Please help me. But I have heavy stress level.
Dear Sir, I am Uday Kumar, 30 Years old (Male). Since last night I am facing sever pain in my left hand from solder to fingers. Kindly, advice the reasons and good medicine. It happen suddenly. Still I am facing the same problem.
Sir, I am 38 years old working as a teacher. My height is 5'8 and weight is 62. I have no BP and Diabetes. This is my MRI report and prescriptions. I have been suffering from pain and radiation on thighs and buttocks, if sitting for more than 15 min, for the past 6 years. There is no numbness and no claudication. Though I consulted many neuro physicians, the problem remains the same (neither increased nor decreased. I have been doing some doctor suggested exercises and feeling some what better. But How long I have to suffer? Can't I get permanent solution to this problem? Please suggest me the best way to get cure from this disease. I have earlier used medicines like 1. Gabapin SR 450mg 2. Mecozen plus 3. Neupent AF 450mg 4. Pregalin SR 150 5. Evion. Now I am using 1. Calsar K27 2. Mecgla 3. Neuraction P75 4. Flamoral Tc 5. Etogesic P.
I am facing stiff back problem below neck. Can not move my head sometimes. Is it due to wrong posture while sleep.
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.