Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. LaijaYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor, I go to gym daily and workout, my trainer suggested me to take folic acid capsule as I have weak lower back. I just wanted to consult you regarding this. Thank you.
I am 60 years old I am getting leg pains from a week I used homeopath but didn't cure so what can I use for best treat ment.
Hii, I getting night falls daily in now a days. I'm getting embarrassing I'm feeling weak. I'm a non veg. Daily.I'm doing my gym workouts im. Coming.and I'll full meals. But.in night fall o course on me. I'm 21 age.
Hello, I am 24 years old and married. I just moved from India to Australia in August itself with my husband. My periods are usually normal but this month its 7 days late. I am really scared if i'm pregnant. Please suggest me what can I do because I don't want to be pregnant now. Can I induce my periods somehow? I ate papaya and had ginger tea as well yesterday but nothing happened. Please guide me.
Hello Sir, My problem is that meri height growth nhi ho rahi hain jiski wajah se mene kuch medicine bhi li thi per unse kuch nhi ho paya. Me apse yeh jaana chata hu ki me apni height kse bda sakta hu.
My age 23 & am in a business person since age 16 alone who earns in family & I feel like I have alots of problem actually I have a another after another & after fighting from long time I saw lots of up & down & nw I am in kind of fear that nw I can. T do anything my energies are gone totally I feel very depress there kind of fear with I can. T live.& now this fear want me to pack myself in a room I don. T wanna face anything just want sleep am just 23 & this fear ruined everything. I want some change I start gyming but I Don. T have time I can. T manage anything suggest some tips please how can I come out from this.
Urinary Incontinence is the sudden urine loss that occurs involuntarily in women. Some of the factors which cause urinary incontinence are pregnancy, menopause and childbirth. It should be noted that urinary incontinence by itself is not a disease, but is a symptom of other underlying disorders such as diabetes, infections and other conditions.
Causes of temporary cases of urinary incontinence include:
2. Urinary tract infections
3. Excess consumption of alcohol and caffeine
4. Consuming carbonated drinks
5. Use of artificial sweeteners
6. High doses of vitamin B and vitamin C
7. Being on sedatives, muscle relaxants, blood pressure and heart medications
8. Eatables which are too spicy, acidic or sugary
However, persistence of incontinence might be due to a more serious condition. Some of the causes are stated below:
- Age: The bladder muscles tend to weaken with age. This affects the bladder’s urine holding capacity.
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increase in weight during pregnancy can cause incontinence.
- Menopause: Oestrogen is responsible for the healthy maintenance of the lining of the urethra and bladder. The onset of menopause causes the oestrogen hormone levels to drop. The gradual damage of the bladder tissues causes incontinence.
- Childbirth: The bladder control muscles are weakened during normal vaginal delivery, thus leading to incontinence.
- Obstruction: Occurrence of tumours in the urinary tract can block the normal flow of urine which can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: The same ligaments and muscles support both the bladder as well as the urethra. With removal of the uterus by hysterectomy, the pelvic floor muscles are deteriorated. This leads to urinary incontinence.
- Neurological disorders: Conditions such as multiple sclerosis (autoimmune disorder in which the immune system destroys the protective sheath of the nerves), Parkinson’s disease (disorder affecting motor functioning of the body), brain tumours, spinal injury or strokes are capable of causing incontinence.
Different forms of urinary incontinence are classified on the basis of their symptoms:
- Urge incontinence: Urge or urgency incontinence occurs when there is a leak before the person reaches the toilet.
- Stress incontinence: Small amounts of urine leak out during normal physical movements such as sneezing, coughing and exercising. This happens because of the minimum stress exerted on the body, and hence, the name.
- Functional incontinence: Sudden leakage of urine occurs due to external deterrents or physical disabilities such as not being able to find a toilet.
- Overactive Bladder: This is characterized by frequent and urgent urination.
- Overflow incontinence: A full bladder, at times, leads to unexpected leakage.
- Transient incontinence: If urine leakage occurs due to temporary situations such as infections, or new medications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.