Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ladharam Bhagat
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ladharam BhagatYour feedback matters!
This is a serious issue for me. Whenever I go for toilet, and start doing shit then the blood flow happens. I do not know wt prescription to follow. Please help me cone out of it.
Acne is a dermatological condition where the small pores of the hair follicles get blocked with the oily and greasy secretions from the sebaceous gland (exocrine glands that produce sebum to keep the skin and the hair follicles well lubricated as well as waterproof). While the appearance of acne in itself can be quite annoying and uncomfortable, the ugly marks and scars that it leaves behind (especially on the face), makes life miserable. In this article, we will discuss few cosmetic procedures and treatments that plays a pivotal role in dealing with acne scars and marks.
Treatments and Cosmetic Procedures For Acne Scars-
Has the acne marks and scars turned you into a recluse? Do you dread clicking pictures and selfies? Not anymore! The following treatments can work wonders making acne scars a thing of the past.
- The chemical peels: The Chemical peels come as a blessing for people dealing with skin problems including acne scars or pimple marks. To achieve the desired result, the chemical peels, as indicative of the name, involves the application of chemicals (can be trichloroacetic acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acid, or phenol depending on the type of peel used). The chemicals then penetrate into the different skin layers to remove the damaged, dead and affected skin with elan, leaving the skin glowing and scar free. Though there are different types of chemical peels available (Deep chemical peel, Medium peel, Lunchtime or superficial peel), the Deep Chemical Peel is often used to treat acne scars (the chemical used is Trichloroacetic acid or phenol).
- Laser Resurfacing: Laser Resurfacing uses an intense and highly focussed light beam that penetrates into the skin to deal with the acne scars. The laser resurfacing can be Ablative Resurfacing, Non-Ablative Resurfacing, or Fractional Laser Resurfacing. The Fractional CO2 ablative laser resurfacing and The Fraxel laser (Non-ablative) in particular plays a pivotal role to help get rid of the acne scars.
- In Fractional CO2 ablative laser resurfacing, the affected area of the skin is treated with CO2 laser. Here disruption of the epidermal skin layer takes place as the laser beam creates minute holes throughout the target skin surface. This acts as a catalyst resulting in the production of new skin cells and collagen in the treated skin area.
- In the Fraxel laser (non-ablative), the laser does penetrate into the affected skin area. However, in this procedure, disruption of the epidermal layer does not take place.
- Micro-needling: In this procedure, the surgeon uses tiny rollers fitted with needles. As the roller moves, the needles create small holes in the affected skin area. Soon, production of new elastin and collagen takes place in the scarred skin area, reducing the acne scars to a great extent.
- The use of Derma Fillers or Collagen Fillers (collagen or fat are injected into the scarred skin area to smoothen and soften the scars) can bring about remarkable improvement in the case of acne scars.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!