Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. L R aroraYour feedback matters!
My mother is going to have full lower jaw denture. Our dentist given option to choose indian or foreign denture. Is there any difference in the quality between those apart from the price? Pls suggest me the better choice.
What is the cost of Implant per teeth? , How much implants are required for top portion and implant for top portion can be carried out without disturbing bottom bridge supported on natural teeth?
I have dental problems. In our area high chloride water. My dental color is brown. So what can I do?
From since 8 years am facing severe ulcers on my mouth it is making much problem to me I can't eat well drink well talk well soo please suggest me anything.
I get pain in my right eye whenever I look at bright light for example while driving and also when when my tooth pains.
Chewing tobacco for 10 month. Nd now my mouth is very small nd I can't eat some thing hot. So what shall I do?
I seem to have mouth dryness and I experience some odd taste in my mouth and mouth odour whole day. What's my treatment or diagnosis?
My gums are bleeding since long time. I did visited dentist many a times but its not stopped completely. Can you suggest me any medicine regarding it.
Hi Doctors, I am observing there are bleeding from my gums for more than a month and they have swelling also. Is it could be because of my constipation. Please advise.
I am 15 years old female I have irregular arrangement of teeth mainly canines and incisors I am thinking to tie them, rearrange them should this be good for my future or I could have some problems further ?
Many adults suffer from Periodontal disease, which may result in slight swelling of the gums or something more severe as grave damage to the bone and tissue, which holds on to the teeth. After the onset of Periodontal disease, dental care is essential as it will determine the progress of the condition.
What are some of the causes of Periodontal disease?
1. Smoking is one of the main causes of gum diseases. Moreover, it also reduces chances of effective treatment.
2. Hormonal changes in women make the gums increasingly sensitive; as a result they become more susceptible to the onset of gingivitis.
3. Diabetic patients are more likely to develop infection of the gums.
4. The ongoing treatment for serious medical conditions like AIDs and cancer can also cause Periodontal Disease.
5. Genetics also plays an essential role in the onset of gums diseases.
What are the symptoms of Periodontal disease?
1. Persistent foul breath
2. Red inflamed gums
3. Tender gums with some amount of bleeding
4. A sensation of pain while chewing food
5. Loose teeth
6. Teeth sensitivity
In case these symptoms are experienced, a dentist should be immediately consulted.
How is Periodontal disease treated?
1. The most effective way of treating Periodontal disease, is by controlling the progression of the condition. The type of treatment generally depends on the extent of the disease.
2. Generally the doctor begins treatment by cleaning out the plaque, through a process called scaling and root planing. Scaling gets rid of the tartar from the gums and root planing removes rough spots from the root of the tooth, where bacteria generally accumulate and breed. Sometimes, a laser is also used for the same.
3. After the cleaning is done, certain medicines are recommended and the doctor recommends strict oral care.
4. If the diseases continue to worsen, a surgical treatment may be recommended.
5. Some surgical treatments include flap surgery and bone and tissue grafts.