Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.P SinghYour feedback matters!
I am a 62 year old male in good health. For the past month or more, I have occasional pain in the area on the right side of the body just at where the ribs end. It sometimes extends from there to a little to the back. I go for long walks in the morning and the pain seems to show up more then. Sometimes when I sleep on my left side. No sharp pain. More like muscular. Once I applied Relaxyl and it became batter. But next time it came back.
I m a asthma patient. I m suffering from the problem till starting. In winter I have a problem in breathing. So pls suggest wht I do?
I'm having dandruff in my hairs which is causing hairfall. I used hot hair dryers for one complete year. Can you please tell me something to cure my dandruff permanently.
Mujhe night me nind nahi aati h. Bahot koshish karne par 3.4 baje tak neend aati h. please bataiye mujhe kya karna chahiye?
On my left thigh near the joint there are small bumps for the past several years. If I touch it starts itching very much. I applied some ointments.
I have a prblm of hairfall andogenetic alopecia what should I do and water in my locality is also coming white.
How can I increase my weight I am 18 year old but my weight is only 35 kg so please give me a solution.
How to deal with diabetes. At present I am taking 13 mg medicine and my sugar rendam is 140 or 6. 5.
COPD stands for Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease and is generally used to describe a broad category of diseases. These include chronic bronchitis, emphysema, non-reversible asthma as well as some forms of bronchiectasis. All of these diseases, however, can be prevented from getting worse by taking similar measures as the causes of these diseases are very similar.
Here are the ways to prevent COPD exacerbations:
- Cleanliness: It is crucial that you do not allow infections to set in. Infections are probably the worst type of exacerbation possible in COPD. All you need to do to prevent infection is to take a little care to ensure good hygiene. Wash your hands often and do not allow people with colds or flu to come close to you.
- Take vaccines: Make sure your flu and pneumonia shots have not been missed.
- Take medicines: It is crucial that medicines for your lungs are taken on schedule, if you have COPD. The possible medicines which you could take if your doctor prescribes it includes inhaled beta-agonists, steroids and anticholinergics.
- Spirometry: Doctors often recommend the use of the portable Spirometry device, Spirometer, in case of COPD. Spirometers check the condition of the lungs by measuring various parameters to see how well the lungs are working. Spirometers can easily measure FEV1, a parameter which measures how much air can you blow out in one second. This is especially great if you do not know whether your condition has exacerbated or not.
- Corticosteroid: It is another type of medicine used, which can prevent COPD exacerbations. In its place, even inhaled beta-agonists or anticholinergics can also be used.