Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. L P DukarYour feedback matters!
Hello sir I am suffering from hepatitis B nd jaundice since last month. I have been hospitalised for 10 days in august. Now I am going under in the ayurveda treatment (Patanjali). Some doctors told it dat hepatitis B can't be negative fr life time nd some told dat it wil take time but most probably it will be negative within 6 months. Please suggest me what should I do now and it will be negative or not in future. I am waiting for your reply doctor.
Hi, I am 32 years old. I have so much of pain in my right leg near ankle. What should I do.Kindly do the needful to me.
Few step for keep your heart healthy? I like to eat spice food but I do regular exercise about 1 hour. But I need to now few more things which help me to keep heart healthy because most of my family members have heart problems.
Sir I am a diabetic patient for the last 30 years recently my sugar level in fasting was 140, and after meal 260. I am taking gp2 and janumet 50 *500, last year my portal vain was penchured and daughter give reason nash problem kindly advice me how to reduce my sugar level.
Akruit-4 daily taking 4 tabs to reduce tuberculosis but now uric acid increased. how to reduce it and kindly give tips to increase spinal cord bone strength. Because that placed near spine in left fossa few times back pain and left knee pain coming, how can reduce it?
Herpes is caused due to the presence of the herpes simplex virus in your body. Herpes can appear on multiple areas of your body, but more commonly manifests in the genitals as well as the mouth. The two types of herpes are HSV-1 (oral herpes) and HSV-2 (responsible primarily for the outbreak of genital herpes).
Causes of Herpes Simplex:
- Herpes is contagious in nature and can be passed to you by having sexual intercourse with anyone who has been infected. HSV 2 is the primary form of the virus, which is transmitted in this manner.
- Herpes could be transmitted to an infant from their mother if she was infected while pregnant.
- It can also get passed through direct contact like using the same plates or spoons or even the sharing of lip balm. Even kissing can spread the virus if the infected person has cold sores.
Symptoms of Herpes Simplex:
- The presence of blistering sores within the mouth or in the genital area is a telltale sign that you may have contracted genital herpes.
- If you are having painful urination then you should check with your doctor for the herpes virus.
- Continuous itching in certain areas such as the genitals.
- Not wanting to eat, having a fever could also be symptoms of herpes simplex virus in your body.
- Herpes can spread to your eyes and is known as herpes keratitis. It can cause pain in your eyes.
Diagnosis of Herpes Simplex:
- The common way to diagnose herpes is with an actual physical exam. Doctors will generally look out for sores on your body and may also check for some similar symptoms which might indicate herpes simplex.
- HSV testing (alternately called herpes culture) is done to check the presence of a virus on the genitals. A fluid sample from the genitals is sent to laboratory for tests and will require a visit to the health center.
- There are blood tests to look for antibodies for both forms of HSV to diagnose the infections. However, this test is done only when there is and absence of sores or visible symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
A man and woman volunteered themselves to have their sexual parts taped so viewers can get an up close look at what happens during sex
A couple recently participate in an educational video where they had cameras attached to the woman’s vagina, nipples and the man’s penis.
They then had sex in the missionary position as narrators explained the effect of intercourse on their bodies and how it reacts to stimulation of erogenous zone.
Here are 11 things the video taught us.
1. In the missionary position, the vulva lips open slightly, allowing the penis to penetrate right up to the hilt.
2. Right off the bat, the woman gets direct stimulation of the clitoris from the pubic bone of the man.
3. The glands at the head of the penis are highly sensitive and rub along the vaginal canal so the position is highly stimulating for the man.
4. The woman’s nipple stay erect throughout intercourse
5. Penetration in this position is likely to lead to orgasm for the woman as it stimulates the G-spot.
6. The G-spot is an area of very sensitive tissue which is on the front wall of the vagina, about 2 or 3 inches in. During the missionary position, the penis will stimulate this.
7. As the woman approached orgasm, she may feel the beating of her vagina and a throbbing in her pelvis.
8. At climax, she experiences involuntary muscle spasms in the outer part of her vagina and anus.
9. The male orgasm causes semen to be ejaculated deep inside the vagina so sex in this position is much more likely to lead to pregnancy.
10. This position allows semen to collect at the cervix, on the neck of the womb, and this makes things easier for women trying to conceive.
11. After orgasm, the erection subsides rapidly, the major and minor vagina lips shrink back and both organs return to pre-arousal state.