Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. L.M.Varshney
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.M.VarshneyYour feedback matters!
Is it ok to have sudden white bumps on head of penis? They suddenly appeared from past 1 year. No pain no burning. What is it please help .
I am diabetic and have thyroid problem for which I am taking medicine. I am 58 years. My skin is very dry and wrinkled and I have itchiness which turns into black spots especially my hands and feet. Could you suggest some remedy for the same.
Hi my friend age is 24. She hace oily skin. She monthly doing fruit or pearl facial with bleach. Is it helpful for skin lightening or harmful for face? What will do for skins.
Hi, Subsequent to an urinary infection which now cured by taking cefixime, I went for PSA and and an Ultra Sound Scan. Result were as -PSA 5.02 ng/ml and prostate: Enlarged,46 cc with mild median lobe hypertrophy. I took Silodosin for 10 days as prescribed by the doctor. Should I continue with the medicine. And if advised, for how long?
I am 23 years old and have started swimming few months back. I checked the precautions to take to protect skin while swimming they say to use coconut / olive oil on body before going for swim. What can be done for face before and after swim. PS: My skin is oily and sensitive. I don't use anything for face in regular other than facewash (cetaphil).
I am 20 year old. My problem is, in my face more than 10 pimples and black head, many cream and lotion use but not relief and no remove black head. So please given me solution, what should I do now?
Clear, blemish free skin is something every man and woman strives for, but only few people are blessed with it. Hyperpigmentation is one of those skin conditions that can distract attention from your natural beauty. Hyperpigmentation is a condition characterized by the excessive production of melanin resulting in dark patches on the skin. This condition can be a result of acne, other skin infections, or as a side effect of medication.
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies that can help treat this condition.
- Potatoes: Potato juice can be very helpful in treating dark spots caused by excessive melanin. Slice a potato and put a few drops of water on the potato to stimulate the potato juices. Alternatively grate the potato and squeeze the juice out. Rub the slice of potato on the affected area or apply the juice on your skin and leave for half an hour. Doing this regularly for a month and it should show you significant results.
- Cucumber and lemon: Lemon juice is well known for its bleaching properties. When combined with the cooling properties of cucumber, it is a great cure for hyperpigmentation. To use it, grate some cucumber and mix it with lemon juice. Apply this on your skin twice a day and wash it off after 20 minutes. You could also use both these ingredients individually.
- Papaya: Papaya is rich in an enzyme called papain. This enzyme helps in exfoliating the skin and remove dead cells. Once the cells in the epidermis layer have been removed, new skin cells will be regenerated. This is a slow process, but with time, you will notice fewer dark patches on your skin. For best result, grate a piece of papaya and apply on the affected area.
- Almonds: Dryness is a major cause of excessive melanin, you can combat with natural fatty acid present in almonds. Soak a few almonds in a cup of milk and leave overnight. The next morning, skin the almonds and grind to make a paste with the milk. Apply the paste on your skin and leave until dry.
- Water: Lastly, drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Water also helps flush toxins that cause hyperpigmentation in your body. Usnodaka is an Ayurvedic process of drinking boiled water. Boiling water for a minimum of 5 minutes, helps stimulate the digestive system to expel harmful toxins. You should ideally drink 6 to 8 liters of water a day for healthy skin. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!