Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.M.VarshneyYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm 19 years old I have dark spots below eyes how should remove the darkspots and marks pls help me Dr. by answering my question nu.
Summer often brings in a host of problems the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to Ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways Ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in ayurveda:
- Vata skin: This is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: This is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: It tends to have all the qualities of water and earth, it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: Can include Vata-Pitta (both dry and sensitive) Kapha-Pitta (oily and sensitive) and Vata-Kapha (dry with some oily zones).
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes Pitta Dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in Vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the "heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.
Hi I am married just one month back and I think that my breast shape is very small. And I feel lump in my breast. I am really worried is that a sign of cancer. Also I want to increase my beast size .pls help me how do I do it?
I am suffering with scabies skin disease from last one month I consulted dermatologist and using the medicine but it is not curing could you suggest me any medicine for that.
When I was in my home town I have a fair face later I went for further studies now my face is full of acne and it's scars how to get back clear nd fair skin naturally.
A boil has developed since last 2 days on buttock 4/5" from anus. Slightly painful on sitting. Kindly suggest a medicine.
My wife is getting bleeding from bottom (anus), doctor without checking says it is symptom of piles. Is it?
I am 25 years old female, I got dark circles and black spots. And also dark patches on my neck. Please advice.
I have red rashes on my skin everywhere. Many blood tests have been done. Nothing found serious. I used many medicines too. I use face wash and body wash so that I can clean up my skin. But nothing works. What can I do doctor?
My skin colour is fair but my vagina is dark is there any medicine to change the colour of my vagina.
I am 19 year old male. I have dark circles under my eye for previous 3 years. I have used lots of cream but nothing helps me to remove my dark circles. So please suggest me how to remove it. Thank you!
Sir I was fair enough at childhood but as m growing old my skin colour is becoming dark is there any natural way to get back my fairness.
Hello, sir I have been suffering from itching which includes with dark red circles and thick skin below my penis region .In that area where infection took place ,is increasing regularly. It has a lot of paining in night as well as day please give me medicine and cream.
In my family we all are suffering from fungal infection. Including my grandmother aged 80 plus, my father aged 63, my mother aged 55 years, my sister in law aged 29 years old, sister 15 years, nephew 6 years old, me 26 from last three months but not getting cured. Already consumed various medicines and applied ointments suggested my doctors. Worried. Please help me.
I am 23 years old. Am suffering from severe acne which is spreading all over my face day by and is also leaving the marks on my face. I am also feeling the itchiness on the acne. I fear to consult the dermatologist as the medicines will also have side effects. What should I do?
Hello Dr. I once suffered from scabies. I took medications and lotions The problem is that scabies gone but my skin lost its glow freshness complexion day by day. It's been years by now after that. Still no improvement. What should I do?
1) Cleanse - Cleansing and moisturizing is equally important to restore the softness of the skin that is at the risk of getting lost because of pollution etc.
2) Exfoliate - It is crucial to remove dead skins and assist in improving blood circulation on the face, specially during summers. The most common and effective way to exfoliate is by using a pack made at home by mixing besan, milk, rose water and haldi, mixing into a paste and apply. Wash off after it?s dry.
3) Wash - Make sure you wash you face at least twice a day, once before stepping out of home and once after you are home.
4) Hydrate - Drink water! Yes, the more water that goes into your system, the better your skin will look from outside. In summers, our bodies lose a lot of moisture which dries our skin. Staying hydrated ensures that the skin is happy.
5) Tone - You go outdoors during summer and almost instantly all the pollution particles start settling on your face. This is why toning is very important. Toning also cools your skin.
6) Use Sun Protection. Try staying indoors as much as possible, specially during the afternoon hours. Apply sunscreen, wear sunglasses and cover your skin with clothes or hats. Use water based moisturizers.
7) Ditch Aerated Drinks - Avoid consuming aerated drinks as much as possible. To quench your thirst, plain water is the best solution. If it is flavor that you wish, then drink detox or flavoured water.
8) Cool - Cucumber, watermelon, papaya, curd are good for your skin. They also cool your skin.