Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. L. K.S. TiwariYour feedback matters!
My husband of age 29 years is experiencing a pain in the chest part towards right when he coughs or when he takes deep breath what could the reason and when he coughs the sputum is appearing black traces reasons for it.
Egg yolk is better intake for per day consumption of 4 eggs for body ?it is increase cholesterol if I intake egg yolk. And 6 banana intake and 4 egg white intake is helpful for increase my body strength? Also I per day work yoga.
I am male, 62 years old, employed. Diabetic & hypertensive. Been using Valium 10 tablets every night (1 or 2 or 3 at a time). Got addicted. Please help me to get rid of this addiction. Thanks.
Hi .My bp is always 90- 130, I take repace 50 since 2 yr, but my bp remain constant. Can I change the medicine.
He has dark skin problem in face specially on cheek area. Which type of medicine is riskfree for him as he has high blood pressure and has tried homeopathy, Ayurvedic and Allopathy as well.
I am 43, I am getting left side chest pain for the last 5 years, once I have shown to doctor and he told, there is no any problem in ecg, still I am getting chest pain.
I am 36 year old. I am suffering from anxiety. Suddenly I feel anxiety and difficult to take breath. And my whole body began to burn. At that time my bp and pulse remain normal. Please help me to choose right Dr.
Sir, I have chest pain and feel weakness from 2or3 month. I take some medicine by doctor but no profit. Can you suggest what should be done?
Ayurveda- I have hypertension since last 8-9 years, I started allopathic medicine for about 6 months, but it makes my stomach tight and heavy and breathing problems (what I observed). Now I'm taking Patanjali Muktavati 2 tablets twice a day before meal. BP measures are not quite low, but have no side effects and feels comfortable. Please advise some other effective Ayurveda medicines or measures. Thanks.
Does olive oil prevent heart disease? Short answer: Yes The health benefits of olive oil come from the presence of polyphenol, antioxidants that reduce the risk of heart diseases and cancers. But to get these healthy compounds, consumers should buy good-quality, fresh" extra-virgin" olive oil, which has the highest polyphenol content. Most commercially available olive oils have low levels of polyphenol associated with poor harvesting methods, improper storage, and heavy processing.
I am suffering from breathlessness and heaviness in breathing. I have taken eno and this problem arrived.
Dear sir, What snacks and nuts we will take at a evening time without increasing the weight. And reduce the cholesterol.
Tell me the vegetarian foods for high bp patients to take and to avoid. How to control it naturally?
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.