Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I AM 37 YEAR OLD I AM SUFFERING FROM stomach FAT. MY FAMILY doctor TOLD ME YOUR FAMILY HISTORY IS diabetic, HEART PROBLEM, AND PRESSURE. THAT WHY YOU TAKE glycomet SR 500. MY WEIGHT IS 90 KG.
My mother breathing is fast even when she is not doing any work. Also when she goes to sleep then also her breathing and heart beat is fast and after some time it, ll be normal. Please tell me what is that Problem and what I give her as a medicine.
I am having problem of acid re flux symptoms every night whenever I eat some thing I have a feeling that there is burning sensation in my chest.Any remedy and which type of doctor should I consult ?
Sir, I herewith attach my investigation reports for your valuable advice. Test name value units normal range test asked aarogyam 1.3, homo, lase, amyl, chl, sod: total cholesterol photometry 207 mg/dl 125 - 200 hdl cholesterol - direct photometry 37 mg/dl 35-80 triglycerides photometry 235 mg/dl 25 - 200 ldl cholesterol - direct photometry 127 mg/dl 85 - 130 tc/ hdl cholesterol ratio calculated 5.5 ratio 3.0 - 5.0 ldl / hdl ratio calculated 3.4 ratio 1.5 - 3.5 vldl cholesterol calculated 46.9 mg/dl 5 - 40 non-hdl cholesterol calculated 169.6 mg/dl < 160.
Heart of my mother is enlarged and blood pressure is high. Kindly suggest medicines for that and are these symptoms of any big disease? Can taking medicines for high blood pressure have side effects like piles, ulcer in throat and urine infection.
I am 34 years male & I have high bp last one year so in that time what should I do and what type of food I take.?
Why their is a right abdominal pain after eating anything even though I already had a check up of nothing found in it. Two times I had have a ultrasound and my report are positive.
I have a pain in my chest and in back and my bones are getting unbalance it moves from its position. please sir give me some tips?
Sir I have just read about the border line personality disorder (bpd) I am also having that type of disorder and having some of the symptoms in it but my problem is' different''one which is 'UN EXPLAINABLE''also I met a psychologist a month ago and am unable to explain the problems which I had. I want to say my problem which I had in my heart but when it comes to tell I am speechless. What should I do to tell clearly the problems had in my heart.
I am having pain in my chest for the past few days. I am also taking cod liver oil capsules from a week. Is that the problem?
As I am suffering with b. P. Diabetic and from 8 months I am suffering with creatinine of 1. 6 to 1. 7 continuously. As I am consulted nephrologist, he gave me medicines and I am using it since 8 months please give me advice.
I am 43 years old feeling heavyness in chest for 5 days and suffered from diarrhea along with high bp150/100, vomit once, now diarrhea cured bp 130/84 but feeling vomiting tendendenct and slight heavynes in chest. It seems like something going to happen wrong, what I will do?
Heart failure occurs when the heart fails to pump blood around the body and organs for oxygen and nutrients. As blood moves through the heart and body at a slower rate, pressure in the heart increases. The chambers of the heart stretch to hold more blood to be able to pump through the body. This helps the blood to move but eventually the heart muscle walls weaken, unable to pump blood efficiently. The kidneys, in response cause the body, to retain fluids. The leakage of fluid in the tissues and the organs congests the heart, leading to heart failure.
Any of the following conditions can be responsible for weakening the heart and causing heart failure.
1. Coronary artery disease: this is a disease of the arteries supplying blood and oxygen to the heart that causes decreased blood flow to heart muscle. If the arteries get blocked or narrowed (due to the buildup of fatty deposits), the heart fails to get oxygen and nutrients, which may eventually lead to heart failure.
2. Heart attack: if the artery becomes suddenly blocked or the plaques formed by fatty deposits rupture, it can lead to a heart attack. This happens due to the formation of a blood clot which may block blood flow to an area of heart muscle.
3. High blood pressure: high blood pressure puts an extra strain on the heart for it to work harder to circulate blood throughout the body. As a result, the heart muscle may become stiff or weak to effectively pump blood.
4. Heart muscle weakness: this condition can have many causes including diseases, infections, drug and alcohol abuse. Genetic factors may also contribute to the weakening of heart muscles.
5. Other diseases: chronic diseases like diabetes, HIV, hyperthyroidism or a buildup of iron or protein can also lead to heart failure.