Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I have a fever from long time& not a effect of medicine so please advise me what should I do sir ji?
Can I take bodybuilding supplements like protein creatine in fungal infection and what should I eat in this?
I had protected sex with double condom but still after that m.having feelings like nausea and uneasy in my stomach that can be acidity just even but not know. .Plz say me what to do. and I wanna keep my family away from this plz.
I am 46 years old & I am diabetic. My sugar levels is 183 (f) 323 (pp). I am taking metformin ip 850 mg 1 tablet each after breakfast, lunch & after dinner. I am also taking gliclazide er tablet 30 mg before meal (one time only). Before taking this I used to take glykind m. When it did not work then my doctor suggested above medecines. Still my sugar is still not in control. Kindly advice me what to do. Kindly suggest better medecine.
I am 38 years old. Married. Male. Weight 65 kg. Bp last I checked yesterday 125/80. I am suffering from hypertension. Heart burn and stomach upset. Disturbed sleep. Stress over the whole body specially near the collar bone. Burning sensation in stomach. Indigestion. Bowling routine is irregular. Anxiety. Fear and violent stress which makes the head heavy, dull and blank. I face hard to think any thing or concentrate to anything. Sometimes body discomfort. I went to vellore. They prescribed me sertraline100 and clonazepam 0.5. Now I do not taking anything of those medicines. Clonazepam sometimes occurs heartburn and stomach burn. What shall I do. Very tiredness hunts me through the day. Stress on chest and high sensation of repent put me into a deep stress.
My mom is suffering from headache since 1 year and a sleepless night sometimes she does sleeps the headache is the same. Her head aches in the upper part that is where the hair grows. Sometimes she feel weak and as if a huge stone is kept upon her.
I have asthma problem and I use inhaler I can't stop this medicine and I'm fully addicted so I want recover doctor and sory about my english.
He is 8 year old, he was complaining about headache since last 10 days, so I took appointment with child neurologist, he suggested MRI .One point is mentioned in the report that- MILD INFLAMMATORY MUCOSAL THICKENING IS DETECTED IN RIGHT MAXILLARY SINUS, I would like to know about this . Thanks.
In my family everyone gets sick of fever , common cold and cough one by one including me. It all started with my younger brother got infected with fever and common cold and then everyone got the same. What's the reason for this ?
I am 44 years, doctors told me" you are injuring by tb - when I was 22 years" after I got married, I have 3 children. They are well. Now I went to medical checkup still the same doubt is there. But there is no cough, health problem at all what should I do?
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.