Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. L.D SotaYour feedback matters!
Hello my son is 5 years and 7 months old, since last year he has developed squint in left eye while focus on anything his left eye slides interior. He has checked by an Ophthalmologist and findings were amblyopia. And followed patching therapy on affected eye for few days but noticed no changes. Could any of you advice me the treatment without a surgery, i.e vision therapy etc. Which could proved beneficial or any recommendation!
I am 22 years old I have eye site since 10 years at present I have almost 6 long site planning to have laser surgery can I go? Does it have any side effects? Is there any other way to cure my eye?
I am a male 30 years of age. My eye lids are very dark and appear to have high a melanin concentration. I use spectacles for the last 10-13 years. I take a normal diet.Please suggest
I am 20 years old. My father have stones in his kidney, now I have stones in kidney. Will it continue to my children also? My mom have diabetes, will it be a problem to me?
I have an eyesight wit point of 9.00&6.5.wearing glasses from past 6 years. But the sight doesn't remain constant. Now am thinking to get laser treatment. So is it a good option for me. And I had an injury in the eye at the age of 4 years. So what's your advice.
What is the cost for zygoma cosmetic surgery. I want flat under eye area, and is this safe? And how much is the healing time needed.
I am 25 years old and I want to go for laser eye treatment to remove my eye number. What should I do?
I'm suffering from headache from 2 years I always my eye and headache pain please sir suggested me what should I do?
My father faced a eyes problem. He does not see and watch properly so what we can do to help my father.
My eyes are allergic to dust. Conjunctivitis like symptoms keep recurring every 2 months. And I think my eyes are dry. Are they related? What can I do other than taking any drugs?
I want to remove my glasses so please help me I am unable to see the far objects clearly n m specks no. Is 1.25.
My left eye is red and swollen having little pain from last two days please tell me some remedy soon I also tried an eye drop but no relief.
Did you know that your vision is responsible for around 80% of you sensory input? your eyes are among the most delicate organs in your body. Long work hours in front of the computer and long study hours results in tired and sometimes irritating eye conditions. But help isn't too far. Before you head to the doctor, you can head to your kitchen to look for solutions. There are several home remedies that you can try to not only improve your eyesight but also get rid of glasses and rebuild your vision! here's how you can do it:
1. Exercise: Just like any other body part, your eyes need exercise too. Blinking your eyes rapidly for 5 seconds helps moisturize it. Similarly, cupping your eyes with you palms for 4-5 minutes triggers acupuncture points that helps the eye to relax. There are specific exercises to reduce eye strain, improve blurred vision and enhance reading. Do these as per the specific problem you are facing.
2. Take a break: Follow the 10-10-10 rule when you are on the computer for extended hours. For every half hour of work, take a 10 min break to look at something n a distance at least 10 feet away for 10 seconds. These becomes tricky if you are studying or working in a fast paced environment and easily forget to take breaks. Set alarms that help you know the time so that you can actively plan your breaks. To enhance break time, try to look at greenery during your 10 sec break which helps the eyes relax better. Splash your eyes with cold water to give them a fresh feel.
3. Yoga: Yoga and meditation relaxes your body and mind. It is also a great way to relax your eyes as you get to close them and give them rest. When you close your eyes, you shut out a big chunk of sensory inputs helping your body go from an active reaction mode to a passive action mode.
4. Eat for your eyes: Make sure you add your weekly quota of vision enhancing food in you diet. Carrots which are rich in beta-carotene and vitamin a are great for the eyes. Similarly grapes and blueberries work great to improve your night vision. Green leafy veggies, garlic, shallots, eggs and onion all contribute in keeping your eyes healthy and strong. Cold water fish rich in DHA is an another great food that helps reduce dry eyes and muscular degeneration.
5. Change your lifestyle: Other than exercise and proper nutrients, you need to ensure you get a shut eye for six to eight hours every day to let your eyes fully rest and rejuvenate. As always drink 6 - 8 glasses of water. And don't forget to get regular eye check ups especially if you are a diabetic or have other health conditions that adversely affect your eyes.