Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum SareenYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor. My mother have got a cyst in her adnexa in right ovary of 69*62 mm size. Her left ovary was removed around 12 years ago. Her urine reports are: Reaction- acidic Pus- 2 to 4 R.B.C- 0 to 1 Epithelial cells-5 to 10. She need any operation or this is normal please suggest.
Hi, I am 8 week 6 day pregnant. After ultrasound scan doctor told me there is a little internal bleeding. Please guide is dangerous to my baby. I also have mild abdomen pain. Please suggest. In the report it's mentioned that" minimal streak of fluid of approx 4.8 x 4.0 mm is seen along inferior surface of the sac" pls guide me.
Hello sir/madam I'm 21 year old & I just cuddled with my girlfriend but I didn't inserted my pennies to her vagina but I ejaculated above of her vagina will she become pregnant.
She is pregnant and not interested to have baby now and needs a safe abortion now. Pls suggest a pill.
A fibroid tumour is made up of muscle cells that have escaped and come together to create a knot or a mass in the uterus. These tumours can occur due to a family history and are usually known to occur for women patients nearing menopause. One of the most common symptoms is unusually heavy menstrual cycles. Let us walk you through the rest of the details.
- Types: Fibroid tumours can be of three types, mainly depending on the location. While submucosal fibroids can be found just under the lining of the uterus, intramural fibroids can be found between the muscles that lie on the walls of the uterus. Finally, the third type - subserol fibroids - go beyond the uterine wall to enter the pelvic cavity.
- Symptoms: Usually, there are no symptoms of these kinds of fibroids. There may be heavy bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycle, as well as swelling and pain in the abdomen. Also, prolonged bleeding is common when these kinds of tumours are present in the body.
- Cause: Fibroid tumours are mostly caused due to an overgrowth of the cells beyond the muscular walls that line the uterus. In such cases, the growth is further fuelled by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. These hormones are usually at their highest level in the body, during the childbearing years of a woman. During menopause, these tumours are known to shrink before they eventually vanish. It is very rare to find malignancy in such tumours.
- Risk: Are you at risk? Well, that depends on your age, family medical history, weight and in some cases, even the ethnicity. These tumours are mostly found in women who are between the age of 30 to 40 years and continues through menopause. Obesity is also a major reason that gives rise to this condition. Further, women of colour are known to develop this more easily while a family history can also increase your chances of the same.
- Tests and Diagnosis: A pelvic exam and an ultrasound as well as a history of your menstrual cycle will help the doctor in determining whether or not you are suffering from this condition.
- Treatment: Non steroid, anti-inflammatory drugs can help in bringing down the swelling and pain, especially in cases where there is heavy menstrual bleeding. Birth control pills and patches with hormones can also help in such cases. Further, progesterone shots and iron supplements may be prescribed. Very severe cases may require surgery for removal with a myomectomy.
Remember to visit your doctor in case you see any nagging symptoms of fibroid tumours.
HI Dr. I AM SUFFERING FROM all time dizziness and lots of weakness and headache from a long time I am very tensioned about my health I have also problem of irregular periods and my hemoglobin is low and water deficiency is also low Please doctor tell me the solution to get rid of all these.
Me and my gf had unprotected sex on 16 morning approx at 10 am and her periods start 1st week of month. I took care that sperm did not enter vagina. Is there any chance to get pregnant. If so what we can do to avoid pregnancy. Reply asap.
On my wedding night my wife did not bleed Is mean that she had an physical relationship with someone else before marriage if no Then why she did not bleed.
Honey is a sweet liquid produced by honeybees from the nectar they gather from flowers via the complicated process of regurgitation and evaporation. Honey is made up of glucose, fructose, and minerals such as iron, calcium, phosphate, sodium, chlorine, potassium, magnesium. It is also fairly rich in vitamins b1, b2, b3, b5, and b6.
Due to the presence of powerful antiseptic, antibacterial and healing properties, honey is used as medicine to treat many common health problems.
Here are the top 10 health benefits of honey.