Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kusum Sareen
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum SareenYour feedback matters!
I had hormonal problem due to which there was ovarian cyst I took medicine for two years but still sometimes I have severe pain. please suggest me some proper treatment.
While having sex how to control or how to stop getting pregnancy without using any medicine or condoms?
Mere face par bhot pimple hote hai baar baar or periods bhi 6 days hote hai high bleeding ke saat. Please advice
My HCG values are 335.70. I need to know I am pregnant or not. I have tested thought KIT also. BUt found one dark pink and one faint line. So not sure what actually it is. Please suggest.
All of us lead extremely busy lives and amidst all this chaos, we tend to indulge in certain detrimental habits which drastically drain our physical and mental energy levels. So if you are constantly feeling down-and-out, make sure to steer clear from these seven troublesome habits.
1) Not drinking enough water - Loss of water is closely associated with thickening of blood which greatly decreases the rate of oxygen exchange, ultimately leading to low energy levels.
2) Using electronic devices at bedtime - According to research, exposure to any light-emitting technology at bedtime has an adverse effect on your sleep pattern and does not give adequate rest to the brain.
3) Iron-deficient diet - If your body lacks adequate amount of iron, you are bound to experience weakness, lack of concentration, sluggishness and mood variations. Make sure to include iron-rich products in your diet such as green leafy vegetables, eggs, red meat etc.
4) Entertaining negative thoughts - People who constantly focus on the negative aspects of life have been found to have lower energy levels than the ones with a positive outlook. Prolonged negative thinking can also spark early dementia.
5) Skipping breakfast - Breakfast is certainly the most important meal of the day. Your body burns calories even when you are sleeping and thus after you wake up from a long night’s sleep, it is the right time to refuel your body and fill it up with nutrients for the entire day. Therefore, do not miss your breakfast at any cost.
6) Excessive consumption of junk food - Regular consumption of food products rich in trans fats, refined sugar and starchy carbohydrates leads to a sudden rise in blood sugar which is followed by a sugar crash, eventually leading to extreme fatigue.
7) Living in a cluttered environment - Research has proved that working in a cluttered environment leads to reduced functioning of the brain and poor concentration. It is also known to hamper the information processing capability of the brain, leading to a feeling of lethargy and sluggishness.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on 'consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media
My friend is married for almost 1and half years but unable to perform sexual intercourse although he is healthy n active. He says his wife is lacking sexual desires. What might b the reason? How can he overcome the current situation? Is there any medication to increase the desire in females? And she also feels that her vaginal opening is small, so she fears to have sex. Is there any operation to increase the size of the opening. Please suggest what to do coz they r at the edge of unwanted divorce.
Doctor I have check taken pregnancy test twice with kit. I got negative result. Is it confirm that I am nt pregnant? I hve missed my period since 5 days.
After Having a meal, how much gap should be there to have a sex? OR It is better to have sex with an empty stomach?
Vaginal bleeding is a common phenomenon in women. Sometimes it is due to cyclical changes in the cycle, while other times, it may be indicative of something unnatural and perhaps severe. Abnormal vaginal bleeding includes:
- Heavy periods: This is a very common phenomenon. Bleeding during periods cannot be measured with optimum accuracy but periods can be considered heavy if it lasts over 7 days, if you need double protection, or if you seem to pass too much clots. It is recommended to consult your doctor if it starts to affect your lifestyle and causes hindrance in your day to day activities. The cause of heavy bleeding during menses is often unclear, but it may be indicative of uterine fibroids or cysts.
- Post coital bleeding: Post coital bleeding happens when you bleed after sex. The most likely reason for this to happen is if there is inflammation in the neck of the cervical opening or it is sore. The common cause of this can probably be sexually transmitted diseaconsult an expertses such as Chlamydia.
- Inter menstraul bleeding: Bleeding between your periods is also a possibility. There can be several causes for this. It can be broadly indicative of uterine polyps or infections. Polyps are fleshy masses of cells which are basically an abnormal growth in the uterus or cervix.
- Break through bleed: These bleeds happen very suddenly and spontaneously in the middle of the cycles or close to the menstrual cycles. These can happen when you start contraceptive pills and usually settle down in a matter of few months.
- Post menopausal bleeding: Bleeding or spotting post menopause can be indicative of something more serious. The common causes can be uterine or cervical cancer. Often, it may also happen that the uterus starts to degrade, and small fibrous bleeding or spotting may be visible.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!