Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum SabharwalYour feedback matters!
Hair fall: hair should fall at periodic intervals so that new ones grow up (abt handful every month). If it's more than usual den arises d probs.
Many young adults chief complaint. Main reasons are a) normally b) dandruff c) stressful life d) lack personal hygiene e) salty water f) lack of nutrition g) others like chemotherapy, local infection.
I would advise first with a) personal hygiene like taken head bath every 2 days, applying oil b) leading a stress less life like doing meditations, workouts c) dandruff: home remedies - buying from market plain aloe vera shampoo n bhringraj oil (google n see wat it is). Apply oil n wait for 15-30 mins n take a head bath with shampoo on alternate days. Use for 2-3 wks if no outcome consult a physician d) nutrition: take protein rich foods e) local infection: consult physician to rule out any
I want to eat some medicine to makes hormones more healthy to make the blood flow more I used to eat hempushpa syrup but I do not find this medicine in delhi can you pleased suggest me this kind of medicine pleased.
I m 29 years married women. I m facing problem in conceiving. I m taking folic acid and calcium tablets regularly from last four months, what happens with me is I missed my periods for 8 to 9 days then I see spotting of brown and pink colour which is thick after two days I see bright red spotting mixed with white discharge and after one day my periods starts. What is my problem. Why Im not able to conceive?
If pregnant women doesn't know that she is pregnant and if she got x ray of her back because of felling back pain because of falling then is there any harm to foetus or baby?
My m.c is not regular. Sometime it comes right time. Some time it take 2 month and three month. My weight is also gaining. Please tell me what can I do. Can this problem is solve by medicine. Then tell me medicine name please
The procedure of breast reduction surgery-
Breast reduction surgeries can be conducted in an outpatient facility. You may have to stay for one night at a hospital as well. While performing this surgery, a patient is given general anaesthesia, which will make the patient asleep during the process.
Breast reduction surgery requires about two to five hours to be completed successfully. During the process, the surgeon will create a cut around the nipple and then on the breast. The cut is made in the shape of a keyhole. Extra skin, tissue and fat will be removed from the breast through the keyhole-shaped incision. Drainage tubes are also utilized for removal of excess skin and fat. After the removal is complete, and enough skin has been removed, the breasts are stitched. They are then wrapped in a special gauze. Sometimes, a surgical bra is required to be worn by the patient during the surgery.
Recovery from breast reduction surgery-
After a breast reduction surgery is performed, the patient must take a minimal one week off from any kind of work or school. Some women require two weeks or more to recover. However, this varies from patient to patient, but not more than three weeks are required for recovery. It is important to see the surgeon if you come across any problem.
You will be having follow up appointments with your surgeon, where the bandages and stitches on the breasts are removed.
As a part of the recovery process, a woman must abstain from all kinds of physical activities for one month following the surgery. After the surgery, it is likely for a patient to feel tired and experience breast pain. However, this is normal and you can have oral pain killers prescribed by your surgeon to get relief and ease. Heavy lifting should be strictly restricted.
Some women experience emotional reactions such as depression after the surgery. This too is normal, but you should talk to your surgeon about it.
Breast reduction surgery is an efficient cosmetic surgery, which enables women to reduce their breast size and volume. The results of such a surgery are quite satisfactory.
Hello. The monthly measures date of my wife is 13th. She has missed her date. After how many days we can test pregnancy so we can be sure of it?
2. Your salad fights wrinkles! plus you'll get healthy nails and hair with silicone-rich foods, eat romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumber, bell pepper, and tomatoes (with the skin on)
3. Honey heals & hydrates. Toss your lip balm and try this natural alternative!
4. Juice your hair! lemon juice combined with tea is great for oily hair. Do half lemon juice, half black tea and rinse through clean hair. The lemon works as a great astringent but doesn't ruin the ph balance.
5. Face off in your kitchen. Ever come home to an empty bottle of make up remover? don't panic! a small amount of olive oil on a cotton pad can gently remove the toughest makeup! (just be sure to remove any oil residue with a clean pad dipped in water.)
6. No stinky feet at tea time. Soak smelly feet in a black tea bath, tea's tannins are good at neutralizing odors.
7. Lemonade for your face! you don't need expensive creams and serums. Find a brighter complexion in your kitchen! just rub a lemon on your face (but don't go out in the sun right away!)
8. Oli-free, eggsactly. Paint a thin layer of egg white after washing your face to fight shine!
9. Be a potato head! potato slices erase dark circles and lighten the skin around your eyes. Next time you want to erase a hangover reach for a potato instead of concealer. (also cucumbers reduce puffiness because they are colder than the skin.)
10. Nail this tip! before a blood red mani or pedi soak your nails in a mixture of lemon juice and warm water to reduce discoloration. The rest of the lemon add to your tea to help boost your immune system, help digestion and clear up your skin!
Her hands, back, face are blackish and other parts are ok. She is having sleep disorder, physical exhaustion, weight loss, hand running problem. What illness she facing? Does she has TB or AIDS?
Hi, I am 30 years old, having weight loss, hair fall, tiredness, leaky periods, severe leg pain, elevated pulse rate from last two months. I tested sugar, hb and rheumatoid factor. All are ok. But the TSH level is increased to 5.35 and T4 is 11.60. What should I do? Should I start thyroxine?
I am a 50 year old woman who still has her monthly periods (since the age of 9). What can I expect during the onset of a menopause? I don't have any symptoms as such but just want to be aware. How can one prevent wait gain, hot flashes and pain? Does sexual drive go down?
Pain and sleep together contribute to be a dreadful cycle. Pain and sleep are two aspects, which go hand in hand. The effect of the pain coupled with stress and tension causes detrimental effects on sleep.
- Relationship between the two: Studies show that more than half the percentage of people with chronic pain disorders suffer from sleep problems and more than half of insomniac patients suffer from pain. Pain affects the duration of sleep and pain inflicted people have poor sleep hours. Pain also affects the quality of sleep. While trying to fall asleep, environmental factors such as light, external noise and temperature affect a pain inflicted person more. People suffering from pain have much less control on sleep. They worry about their disrupted sleep cycle, which causes more stress.
- Medications: Medications which treat chronic pain sometimes are responsible for causing sleep disturbances because of the presence of certain chemicals. It is perceived that pain medications would reduce pain and sleep would improve. However, this is not the case and people who take medicines for pain treatment, suffer from disrupted sleep. Sleeping pills do not work effectively in people suffering from pain.
- Effects: Lack of sleep affects your quality of life to a great extent, especially when it is due to pain. Lack of sleep combined with pain will affect any kind of work you undergo and your performance will be dull and sloppy. There will be a degradation in the person's mood, activities and even relationships are affected.
- The disastrous cycle: Sleep and pain create a dangerous cycle. The relationship between sleeplessness and pain is reciprocal in the sense that pain affects and causes difficulty in sleeping, in a continuous pattern and poor sleep further enhances or affects pain. Pain causes disturbances in sleep, gives rise to stress and fatigue and leads to even more pain, which again affects sleep. This process keeps on occurring like a cycle.
- Treatment: For treatment of sleeping disorders due to pain, both the aspects should be addressed. A multidisciplinary approach has to be taken. You can try interventional treatment procedures, which will help you to decrease your level of pain. Along with this, you should consult a behavioral health specialist to get the best remedies on coping with stress. Working these two out will result in decreased pain, decreased stress and your normal sleep will be revitalized.
Pain and sleep together work like a cycle. Excess pain leads to reduced sleep, which causes more pain in return and the cycle carries on. Proper remedies should be taken to get rid of the pain, which would revive good sleep.