Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum SabharwalYour feedback matters!
Hi my wife is feeding milk to my 3months old son she is feeding from left side breast because she is not getting milk from right side so left side breast getting bigger than right so the size of breast is one big and one small so is there any problem if any problem so please suggest me what can I do. Thanks.
I am 24 years old gal, having polycystic ovarian disease, I started takin chrominac a, myocyst and m2 tone since 31st march 2015, and I m bleeding havent stopped yet. Is the medicines the right choice for me? or should I switch to other?
I have done sex just before 4 days of my period cycle. Its definitely not to the limits of getting pregnant but we did had it for 10 min. He did not put the sperm inside but do there any need for having any protection pill now for future safety?
I have a gall bladder stone, thyroid and pcod. And right now I am taking ayurvedic medicines for gall bladder stone and thyrop for thyroid. No medicines for pcod. Can you suggest me which type of food I should take and a list of food that I need to avoid.
The sex center is in the limbic system near hypothalamus in the brain. The brain receives sensory signals and transmits messages to the muscles and blood vessels.
The sensory pathways especially from the five special senses- touch, sight, hearing, smell and taste - play an important role in the sexual arousal.
I am 47 year old female from. Last two time l have long periods with only spotting .it's near about ten day very less bleeding no need to take pad, what is the cause.
I am married. I want to pregnant my wife and I tried since last 2 months but she is not getting pregnant. What's the problem?
I had unprotected sex with my gf on 19th of may and the last day of her bleeding was 17th may. She took Emergency contraceptive pill after that. Her regular cycle is of 28 days. The periods are still awaited and it's already been 12 days past of her due date. The home Pregnancy test has been done for once and it shows negative. Is it possible that periods will get delay for this long after taking Plan B? Are there any chance of getting pregnant?
Dear doctor. I am 23 years old. During my periods there is some whitish discharge going sometime. Is it the normal that white discharge goes during periods .or it is my blood only which is in whitish colour. Or something serious. I have regular periods but I get bleeding for only 3 days. Also I guess I have less blood in my body. Please help.
In Pregnancy we want to deliver baby in native place from my place to native 24 hrs train journey is it safe 8 months travel.
Sir my age is 23 and i am female. Meri problem h ki mera period last 3month se miss ho rha tha. My last date of period 2-1-2015. But suddenly mujhe bleeding start ho gyi. Or 6 days se up ho gye ha but stop ni ho rhi ha. Bleeding flow is normal. So please help me ma kya kru? suggest me some remedy? please help me.
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: High in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: Your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin c, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: During this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: In addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: Providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: A good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health.
My girlfriend is pregnant and I don't want that we have sex before 15 days tell me medicine so that she could have periods.
Hi, am 21, unmarried and I missed my periods this month. I am in doubt that am pregnant. I really feel bad about this. I want to go for abortion but I feel guilty to come hospital. I really do not need my parents to know about this. Please help me.
I have thyroid and pcod problem. Im having period problem. The periods will start it February still now the flowing is not stop. I'm consult homeopathy doctor and he give some medicine but still now my problem is not cure. What can I do and stop the periods?
A backache in pregnancy. Is normally seen. To remain a backache free use a flat shoe, maintain right posture, avoid heavy weight, use warm water for bath. Keep changing your posture. Learn exercise, take vit d calcium rich food.