Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kusum Sabharwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum SabharwalYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I want to ask I didn't get proper periods till the age of 19 what should I do for proper periods?
Does licking the vagina increase the excitement or it leads to any infection? Does fingering and licking vagina increase excitement or injuries the women?
Mai pregnent hu 7th mnth chl rha h. Mujhe kbhi kbhi bahut zyada chakkr aate h. Or aksar ultiya hoti h acid bnta h dudh dahi kheera sb se acid bnta h.kbhi kbhi Dhadkan bdhi rehti h & saans phulti h.Folic acid & Calcium tablets lene pr elergy hoti h. Bahut weakness feel krrhi hu. please btaiye mujhe kya krna chahiy.
Fertility is one most important biological medium via which a man is able to make a woman pregnant. When the sperm of the man, reaches the female egg, they fertilize and produce a new living being. But not everyone is capable of doing so.
Many men face different fertility problems and dysfunctions which does not allow them to fertilize their partner and fail to make them pregnant. Both Azoospermia and Oligospermia are problems related to the male fertility. Due to these two dysfunctions, a man can forever remain infertile.
What is Azoospermia/ Oligospermia?
Both the above mentioned male dysfunctions involve the release of semen without the presence of any sperm. Some people also refer to them as an issue of male fertility which is signified by the very low sperm count.
Even though the other aspects of a sexual life may be absoTesticular Sperm Aspirationlutely fine like getting an erection, orgasms and also produce ejaculation but the semen does lot consist of any sperms. Therefore, as a result of this dysfunction, your partner cannot conceive.
So many people choose to diagnose the problem but there is no particular success rate that you will be revived.
Causes Of Azoospermia/ Oligospermia
There are several reasons because of which both of these male fertility dysfunctions can occur. Here are some of the most important of them.
- If a person suffers from enlarged veins in the man's scrotum, then the temperature rises in the area and it hampers sperm count significantly.
- Any kind of Sexuay Transmitted Disease (STD) will cause the male reproductive system to go weak and hence sperm count reduces.
- Any kind of severe injury to the penis or genitals can also damage the sperm count production or block the passage for safe sperm outflow.
- Excessive intake of drugs or alcohol can also cause less production of sperm.
These were the important causes of Azoospermia/Oligospermia and therefore check for the symptoms which match and consult a doctor immediately.
Treatment And Diagnosis For The Problem
- In such a scenario you must follow some important steps which will help you overcome this condition effectively. Here are some of the techniques.
- In case of an inflamed vein or other blockages in the genital area, proper therapy and exercise will be conducted which will help you get relief from the problem over time. Frequent sexual intercourse will also help you to get more chances of conception.
- In case of a disease or infection, proper medication will help you to get out of the situation with ease. Proper lifestyle, staying healthy and eating healthy will help you to increase the sperm production by significant levels.
- Percutaneous Epididymal Sperm Aspiration (PESA) and Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA) are very helpful in using sperms of obstructive azoospermia, and a major chunk of azoospermic are obstructive.
For gynaecologist. I want to get pregnant in the month of may and would follow doctors advice of having intercourse from day 11 to day 21 (alternative days) after periods and have 5 mg folic acid. What are the chances that I can really get pregnant? I am really worried and want to get pregnant soon. I am trying since a week and feeling a bit of heaviness in my stomach and feeling sleepy too. Do you think I should check the pregnancy. If the result comes negative so I do not want to delay my pregnancy I want it any how so how can I get d goal achieved In the month of may itself.
Hello Dr. I had take ivf treatment my embroys transfer was done on 2nd feb 2017 then on 16th. Feb I had done beta hcg it was 1165.0 then after 48 hours it increases and it was 3333.0 now I am 6 week pregnant doctor saw only G sac and foetal pole but no heartbeat. What can I do I am so worried. please help me.
Are you in with me?