Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kusum Sabharwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum SabharwalYour feedback matters!
Hi Sir, 10 hour before I had unprotected sex with my partner. Is it suggestible to use unwanted 72 pils. Bzc Mifepristone 200 mg one tablet and Misoprostol 200 mg 10 tablets has been taken from 26/8/18, because my partner got pregnancy. To remove pregnancy we have taken this treatment. My doubt is yesterday's unprotected sex will cause pregnancy again. If yes shall I take unwanted 72. Please suggest me.
Losing your virginity can be a big experience and can be exciting as well as nerve-wrecking at the same time. Its significance is different for everyone and there are no wrong or right ways to lose your virginity. Making your first time a memorable experience is easy if you know and remember these 4 things:
1. Relax - You might be conscious about your body or nervous about pain or pleasing your partner, but you need not be. It is natural to feel insecure and nervous, but communicating your reservations with your partner will clear the air between both of you, helping you level your expectations and relax. Your first time is about exploring each other's body and pleasuring each other as well as an understanding partner will help you relax and forget your insecurities.
2. It might hurt a bit - If you are a woman, intercourse for the first time might hurt a bit if your vagina is not well lubricated before you have sex. Also, you might feel some pain and/or bleed if your hymen tears, but it will not be excruciating pain. Worrying about the pain is a lot scarier than the actual pain. Some women may not experience any pain at all. However, you should make sure you are well lubricated. Foreplay is a great way to get ready for intercourse and if it is still painful you could use additional lubricants to minimize discomfort and pain.
3. Go slow - If you are a man, help your partner be comfortable by going slow in accordance to their wish. Going too fast may hurt your partner if they are not comfortable and make your first time a traumatic experience. Try to gauge your partner's reactions and proceed in a way pleasurable to both of you. Penetrating too soon might cause you to ejaculate too quickly before your partner has climaxed. Indulge in foreplay so that both of you are ready. If your partner ejaculates too fast or is unable to hold his erection, do not feel rejected or angry, support him and help him get aroused again, as it is just an effect of nervousness and excitement.
4. Use protection - There is no truth in the saying that you cannot get an STD on your first time. It is completely possible and the only way to prevent that is to use condoms or not have penetrative sex. Women can get pregnant during unprotected sex and unless you plan to become pregnant, panicking about being pregnant for days after your first time will ruin your first time and peace of mind. Use birth control and/or condoms to prevent unwanted pregnancy after your first time, and both your partner and you will be able to enjoy losing your virginity without any worries.
Related Tip: 4 Easy Ways to Increase Your Libido
Hi, Can you suggest what are the required test I should do, before planning to conceive? Also from last few days I am feeling stickiness in my throat due to cough, please suggest what could be done?
I take the vaginal fluids inside mouth can you explain the medicinal benefits of vaginal fluids? What are liquors and juices can be poured on just above clitoris which will not harm chemically.
Dear doctor, I am 24 year old. I got my last period on 22nd June that ended on 27th June. I had sex on 13th July. I enquired with my partner and he said he ejaculated and threw it inside the toilet. But I am feeling scared since I vomited today. Is there any chance for me to get pregnant? Was that my safe date? My cycle is 28 days only. Please respond doctor please.
At night time. I feel pain in my nipples in breast. This pain is awkward irritating. It's not like a wound. I need help.
Stress can be defined as the way in which human body responds to any kind of threat or demand. When you feel stressed, the central nervous system releases some “stress hormones” like cortisol and adrenaline which trigger the whole body for urgent action. For successful stress management, you will have to practice techniques that particularly work for you. This is because what may work for others may not be as helpful for you and vice versa. Also the way, stress manifests itself differs from individual to individual. However, practicing these basic techniques may help.
Find out the habits that make you stressful:
- It is absolutely easy to know what is making you feel helpless and stressed out and this is the first thing you must do for yourself.
- You should now try to ignore your thoughts, sadness and behaviors that constantly make you stressful. By doing this, you will be able to understand whether it is really the demand from different aspects of your life or it is you who is contributing to the stress.
- You may start maintaining a stress journal where you will jot down what has made you stressful and how you felt about it and finally, how you reacted. You can continue keeping it until you see significant improvements.
Eliminate unhealthy habits with healthy coping strategies:
- Relax and contemplate about how you try to manage stress presently. Do you take any medications and how far are they effective in managing your stress?
- There are some people who resort to smoking, taking anti-depressants, withdrawing from family and loved ones, sleeping more than needed and taking out the stress on other people. You should also consider the long-term effects of your present coping strategies.
- If you find that your coping strategies are not quite effective, it is probably time to change and replace them with healthy habits.
Get up and start moving:
- Physical activities can help you to a great extent when you are willing to cope up with the daily stress. That doesn’t mean you will have to become an athlete to reduce stress.
- Spending an hour doing free hand exercises or even at the gym can be considerably beneficial.
- This is because when you perform some physical activity, it releases endorphins which are known as “happy hormones.” This can boost your mood and burn out the frustration and anger that are putting you down.
- Start following these easy steps today to see desirable reduction in stress levels.
When it's come to humidity we have certain issues that we need to understand.
The most common issue we see in humid climate is constipation this is due to a desire of water when we have humidity in air we are likely 2 consume less water so in return all we have to suffer is a severe constipation the second cause can be extreme sweating so more and more laxatives or early components are preferred in our traditional eating habits.