Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kusum Mishra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum MishraYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am male 29 years old My wife's water broke on 01/08/2016. We did scanning on 03/08/2016. The doctor told that labor will start soon. The water was blowing every day. We waited till 10/08/2016. A slight pain started in her back on 11/08/2016. We rushed to hospital. After 3 hours we had a still born baby. He was our first baby, a boy. We are very upset. The weight of the child was 3.5 kg. We want to know the reason of death of my baby. How can I expect a healthy baby next time. And what are chances to repeat it again?
Ovarian cysts are a common development in many women. Cysts are sacs filled with fluid which are formed in the female ovaries. Most cysts are harmless and do not even show any symptoms. However, some cysts do show outward symptoms like heavy bleeding, clotting, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain during the menstrual cycle, and pain during sex.
If you feel any of the above-mentioned discomforts, it will be in your best interest to consult a gynaecologist and get a check-up done. Most cysts are manageable unless they are very severe. In fact, it is best that cysts come to light at the right time and are efficiently managed, unless they develop into severe issues in the future.
Management of cysts
- Oftentimes, medical practitioners resort to what is called ‘watchful waiting’.
- At times, ovarian cysts disappear in a few months.
- It is recommended to take a blood test and an ultrasound to see the progress of the cyst.
- If you have already experienced menopause, then these tests are carried out every four months. This is because in such cases the risk of an ovarian cancer is at its highest and regular monitoring of the cyst is necessary.
Treatment of cysts
Ovarian cysts can be treated in their earlier stages. Here are some of the most popular treatments.
- Laparoscopy is one of the most popular treatments. It is a surgery carried out under general anaesthesia. The tummy is cut to a radius of a key hole and a laparoscope is inserted. This helps the doctor to see the internal organs, which is then used to remove the cyst. This method is less painful and has a quick recovery time.
- Laparotomy is the other method used for removing a cyst. In case the cyst is large, then one single large hole is made in the body to access the cyst. At times, the cyst and the ovaries are removed and sent for further laboratory inspection. This inspection is done to detect whether the samples are cancerous or not. This procedure is more complex than the previous one and might need the patient to stay in the hospital for a few days.
- In case you have a cancerous cyst, then your reproductive part itself would have to be removed rendering you barren for your life.
Ovarian cyst is very much treatable and is best to be detected at an earlier stage for better and faster treatment. Thus, it is best to go for regular check-ups and report in case of any disturbing symptoms.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
My gf is on her periods, hopefully, She is having 70% bleeding according to usual flow, today we noticed that she has blue veins near her areola on both her breasts, what could be the possible reason?
Any medicine to revoke girl to have sex. Juts one pill/capsule can revokes girl fully to have sex so that girl can't stop herself to have sex.
Mein MDR TB patient hu and I have a gf who is 16 years old n im 30 years old and we have intercourse 2 to 3 days weekly. My question is will she get pregnant even after she has a regular periods n one thing to mention she doesn't like condoms so we have unprotected sex every time. .plz help me.
Hello sir recently I got married. And we feel that still 2 more years we don' t need children. Please suggest what are the steps we need to take for that. Please advice
One of the side-effects of monsoon, besides waterlogging, is the health hazard the rain brings with it - cases of vector-borne, fungal, allergies and parasitic infections. The worse hits are the children, who are susceptible to viral and skin infections after getting wet.
We should avoid getting drenched and should always carry an umbrella. Even when we are drenched, we must immediately follow preventive measures because if left untreated, it can leave permanent scars on the skin. In case of a skin infection, use an anti-fungal powder to avoid any further infection. Always keep your skin dry. Don't wear wet clothes. Also, wet shoes should be changed instantly. These small precautions go a long way in having a healthy and infection-free skin.
1-take planty of water in whole day
2-take dinar atleast 2 hour before sleep
3- increase fibers in your diet. Like take papaya, cheeku, salad, cuccumber. Etc
4-try to take whole fruit instead of fruit juice
5-take a little walk after takeing meal
6- take a luke worm sweet milk at night
7-don't take havy food in dinner
8- don't take more food untill last food digest.
9- take a glass of water at the morning empty stomach.
10- don't take havy food if you are not hongry.
5 inch penis I have I am 22 year my wife can get pregnant How many Times we should have sex to get pregnant tell me.
Getting older. Back pain is more common the older you get. You may first have back pain when you are 30 to 40 years old.
Poor physical fitness. Back pain is more common in people who are not fit.
Being overweight. A diet high in calories and fat can make you gain weight. Too much weight can stress the back and cause pain.