Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum MishraYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years, got married. Since 4 years suffering with PCOD problem. I want to know that I can conceive for baby.
Do kidney stones cause sour burps? Do kidney stones effect menstrual cycle? Does it effect in delaying periods? please do help with your answers.
I am married, I am suffering from vagina white discharge 24 hours .I have a baby also but I am worried about that it can harm my body or not.
I am 21 years old. My virginity is break last week. I was done sex with someone. My marriage held on after 3 months. For recover my vagina tight what should I do?
My age is 32 doctor said I have pre menopause. When I wake up in the morning my full body is isolated so please advice what can I do ?
Sir is this possible that my gf become pregnant after one sex intercourse but the sperm is not leaked into her I want to know how many times we have to sex for getting pregnant.
Sir I have 1 month pregnant and my health is not good I want to cancel the pregnancy please help me.
I am 29 yrs old. I' ve joint pain and polycystic ovaries. I' m 81 Kg. Still I' m going for walk every morning for 1 hr.
I had unprotected sex on 7th july ,after half an hour I took ipill. On 14th july I got my periods. Bt now in this month I didn't get my periods yet. Am I pregnant or this is not to worry about?
Dear sir/ ma'am she is taking medicine for pregnancy 15 days.(fertisure f, emicin,myonol, ferpill kit) and now she has a problem of digesting a food and having pain in anus. Please suggest me some good medicine.
My wife get period on 21 October and we had unprotected intercourse on 25 October is their any chance to get pregnant?
What are the days in which sex will not lead to pregnancy? What are the safe days for sex without tension of pregnancy?
I am 21 old last time (on 12th june 2016) me and my girlfriend had a protected sex. Every time she get her date on 28th of the month, but this time she did not get her date. I am very tensed about her. Would you please tell me why it happen like that.
Hi I am going. Through 6 week misccarg. But now I want to make my body strong so that I ll convinced as soon as possible. So what I do for that?
I had sex Monday morning 5 am and took i-pill on wednesday 10 pm. Still I have chances to get pregnant?
An elementary knowledge of biology tells you how important joints are for the overall functionality of a human body. If not for biology experience teaches us the inevitable importance of joints. The link between a tooth and the jawbone is also a joint. Without joints the human body would have been in bits and pieces.
Having known that, you should also try to remember or understand how disabling joint pains can be. They hardly let you move a limb and can also cripple you for life. Knee joint pain can hinder a person's free movement. Knees bear the entire load of your body; they support your frame. Knee joint pain should therefore be a cause for alarm.
Going by the following ways can relieve you of knee joint pain:
- Maintain a healthy weight: Carrying extra pounds can exert additional pressure on your joints and contribute to knee pain. If you're overweight, losing as little as 5 percent of your body weight can help relieve the stress on your knees. Talk to your doctor about developing a healthy eating plan and exercise program to help you lose weight sensibly.
- Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy: Talk to your doctor before beginning an exercise program. Good choices for people with knee pain include walking and swimming. Be sure to warm up before and cool down after exercising. Avoid hilly terrain and high-impact activities like running and jumping, as these can worsen knee pain.
- Give physical therapy a try: Physical and occupational therapy often are helpful for people with knee pain. A physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints. Occupational therapy can teach you how to reduce strain on your knees in your daily activities.
- Get enough rest and relaxation: Sure, physical activity is important, but rest and relaxation can go a long way to promote good health - and reduce pain. Achieve a healthy balance in your life by learning stress-relief techniques like deep breathing and meditation.
- Make sure you're getting enough sleep: No question-arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health, so if you are having trouble sleeping, talk to your doctor. Proper pain management can help break the cycle to help you slumber soundly.
- Use Ice and/or Heat: For many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness. Ask your doctor about how to safely use an ice pack and/or a warm towel or heating pad. A hot shower in the morning or warm bath before bed at night also may be helpful.
- Apply a topical pain reliever: A number of over-the-counter and prescription creams, gels, sprays and patches are available to help relieve arthritis pain. These pain relievers contain ingredients like capsaicin, salicylates, menthol, or a combination of medicines. Ask your doctor if one of these products might be right for you.
- Consider Injections: Persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain, and hyaluronic acid, which can help replenish lubricating substances in the knee. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
- Talk to Your Doctor about Surgery: If you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.