Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum MehraYour feedback matters!
Hello, my name is kajal. I am 21 year old. I am suffering from cold by means of sneezing and it take 4-5 hours to get back normal in a day. When it starting so what should I do for get rid out of this problem.
I don't know something happened to my right knee. If I fold my knee there is a tick sound is coming. Usually I played football a lot. But recently I stopped but. Still I have that sounds. Sometime I got a limp nd can't bend my leg. Help me.
Sir, I am suffering with like some inflammation type of feeling from through to stomach. What are relieving methods that I will take?
Some peoples are said that “Having sex can release hormones that can cause to gain weight and make body change. It can change the shape and the size of the butt, hips, thighs, and waist. So sex tends to give women more curves after several years.” Please tell me it is true and explain me.
My wife is suffering from deficiency of vitamin D, only 5 ng/mil and airon is also less in her body as well as her uric acid is also increase. And feels lost of pain her legs and she is suffering from PCOS disease. First what should I do. please guide me.
The strong acidic liquid suddenly comes through mouth and nose like vomiting in the night sleep it is so strong that there is burning for long time in the nose if I eat bakery items then that happens 100% what is the reason and remedy ?
Hi doctor, I am newly married and I have a query wherein me and my wife are trying very hard to do proper sex, but some how are not able to do the same. We are trying hard that the penis gets in the vagina. But somehow it's not going in. Can you please guide as it seems like a worry for us know. Also is using condom safe or any other precautions needs to be taken care of. Many thanks.
I am married person. I am suffering with diff. Problem. At starting in sex my pennis erected well. After starting sex I am unable to reach for ending i.e sperm not coming and pennis losing erection and not getting satisfaction. To get full satisfaction I am doing it nearly more than 15 min. But I am not getting end. Instead I am getting fully tired. So that I am stopping doing sex. Kindly give the right suggestions to clear my problem.
I am 33 years old and I am having itching on my full body since a month. Did the course of 10 cetrizine tablets but still experiencing the same itching problem. What should I do?
Hiiii sir I have a problem of when I think about sex the sperm is leaking from my penis and my penis is growing when the sperm leaks it is like water when it comes out automatically the penis is going down is there any solution for this doctor.
I am 26 year old man suffering from cough headache chest heaviness and heaviness in forehead while coughing. My lymph nodes of armpit are swollen from more than six months and when I press it also be painful. Kindly suggest.
How can I increase my penis height and fat also and my sex timing limit is very low so these problems salutation give me please?
Honey is packed with nutrients and is really delicious to eat. It can be easily added to any diet as a topping, say for fruit salads, ice-creams or as a spread. But are you aware that the jars of this tasty golden liquid could sometimes not be honey at all but syrup that tastes exactly like honey?
In order to boost profits, some producers of honey might dilute their product with adulterants such as flour, sand, and chalk or even syrup or molasses. Listed below are a few simple tips that can help you determine whether the product you are buying is genuine.
- Read the label: In addition to buying well-known and reputed brands of honey, ensure that you check the label for the logo and brand name. This will guarantee that the jar you pickup is not only good quality but also genuine. The label on the jar should list only one ingredient, honey, no additives, or flavourings.
- The warm water test: Add a spoon of honey to a glass of warm water. If the honey is pure when you stir this mixture the honey will sink to the bottom of the glass as a lump or stick to the spoon. If the honey is adulterated with any kind of syrup it will dissolve in the water.
- The thumb test: Put a drop of honey on your thumb. If it spreads or dips then it is not pure. Pure honey is thick and would remain on your thumb.
- The flame test: Dip a dry matchstick in honey, then strike the matchbox. If the matchstick lights with ease and continues to burn then the honey is pure. Due to the moisture present in adulterants, a matchstick dipped in fake honey will not light easily.
- The foam test: Add 2-3 drops of vinegar essence to the honey and mix well. If it becomes foamy after 2-3 minutes then the product you have purchased is not pure.
- The tissue paper test: Put a drop of honey on a piece of tissue paper, if it gets absorbed and leaves a wet or water mark on the paper then it is adulterated.
You might sometimes be able to spot fake honey by its taste and smell, though not always. Honey being a natural product and got from the nectar of different flowers it might not always taste the same. It would also be difficult to taste the product before you buy it if it comes in a sealed bottle or jar. Therefore, it might be beneficial to buy branded or organic products to ensure that the honey you buy is pure. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Unani practitioner.