Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum AggarwalYour feedback matters!
The food we eat needs to be digested properly. Digestion ki is prakriya ke dauraan hamare pet mein ek acid banta hai. But most of the times the quantity of this acid produced is more than it is required. This may cause khatte dakaar, which may lead to a burning sensation in the throat and chest, gas and fatigue.
Gale mein jalan ke aur bhi reasons ho sakte hain. Khaane se allergy, bacterial and viral infections and inflammation of the oesophagus kuch aise he reasons hain. Many a times, pain in throat is due to viral infections such as the common cold or flu which is accompanied by running nose, khaansi aur bukhar.
To deal with mild burning sensation in the throat, it is important to introduce a few lifestyle-related changes. Bazaar mein bhi medications uplabhd hain jo gale ki jalan se rahat dilati hain. This article explains some remedies to bring relief in case of gale ki jalan.
Self Help: Weight loss stomach par pressure kam karta hai and it also eases acid reflux. This, in turn, helps reduce burning sensation in throat. Lemon juice aur apple cider vinegar ko paani ke saath lene se bhi gale ko araam milta hain.
As a best practice, gale ki jalan se raahat paane ke liye aap choti meals frequently lein. Reduce alcohol, quit smoking, zyada masaledaar khane ko avoid karein aur khoob paani piyein.
- Baking soda: Adhe teaspoon baking soda ko ek glass paani mein mix karke peene se gale mein jalan kam hoti hai. Yeh humare stomach ke acid ko neutralize karta hai.
- Aloe vera: Khaana khaane se pehle ek cup of aloe vera juice peene se gale aur seene ki jalan se bacha jaa sakta hain. Yeh ek laxative ki tarah kaam karta hain and also brings relief in case of constipation.
- Throat sprays and lozenges: Chloraseptic spray has antibiotic and numbing properties. Yeh gale ke dard ko bhi kam karte hain aur infection ko bhi thik kar dete hain. Lozenges bazaar mein asaani se mil jaati hain and it helps soothe an irritated throat.
- Ayurvedic treatment: Raw amla gale ko araam deta hai aur acidity se rahat deta hai. Tulsi ke patte roz subah khaali pet khane se gas nai banti hai aur gale ki jalan mein araam milta hain. Gur is also an effective cure for the condition as it soothes the throat. Dhoodh mein haldi mila kar lena cures any type of throat infection and reduces pain.
Hello sir/mam My gfs age is 21 nd she is suffering from irregular white discharge/white solids from her vagina tried many creams bt did not worked. Wht might have happened doctor? Is it normal or not. And how to stop that? please help me.
Chewing gum may be made popular as a style statement in the recent past, but in reality, it is as ancient as the Aztecs and the Mayans, who had the habit of chewing gum or bark. Over the years, numerous studies have been conducted to deep-dive into its benefits, and it has been found to be very beneficial.
With the recent fad of foods going sugar-free, chewing gums also left the sugar in them out.
For routine regular oral care, it is advisable to brush and rinse after each meal. However, in cases when one is not at home, this becomes a practical challenge. A good option is to chew a sugar-free gum after each meal, so that decay and gum disease are reduced to a large extent. This can be supplemented with a brushing or flossing as soon as it becomes available.
In addition to avoiding sugar load, there are other benefits of chewing sugar-free gum as listed below:
- Kills microorganisms: It is believed that chewing sugar-free gum for about 10 minutes can kill up to 100 million bacteria in the mouth.
- Stimulates production of saliva: The jaw movement that happens with chewing gum increases saliva production and flow. This helps in diluting the acids in the mouth, flushing out plaque, and removing food particles that are lodged in various areas.
- Prevents decay: With improved salivary flow, the chances of dental decay are delayed. Studies comparing pH of the mouth before and after chewing gum have confirmed that sugar-free gums reduce the acidic level of the mouth, which is conducive for tooth decay. There is no actual sugar in the gum, thereby one of the factors required for decay is eliminated.
- Xylitol: One of the main ingredients in sugar-free gums, it is shown to reduce the amount of bacteria that lead to decay in the mouth. This is an ingredient from fruits and vegetables and so good for the overall health.
- Improves digestion: As is well known, the first step of digestion begins in the mouth. With improved salivary flow and increased chewing, food is digested to a greater extent leading to reduced incidence of acid reflux.
- Boosts logic and memory: Chewing gum stimulates blood flow to the brain and stimulates the neural pathway. This has multiple benefits including improved memory, improved alertness and logical skills, reduced anxiety, and improved learning and memory.
- Saves money: With all these benefits, especially reduced incidence of gum disease and tooth decay, it is estimated that a lot of money spent on dental treatments is saved.
So, the next time you see the sugar-free gum at the billing counter, there is no need to think too much about it, go for it!!