Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kusum Aggarwal
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kusum AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Gud afternoon I am renuka I have a problem about periods I am not containing periods it would taking 2or 3 or one week difference and then bleeding also not perfectly is there any solution for this.
Hi I'm 3 and half months pregnant. Is having sex safe at this time. And if its safe should we use condoms or is it k without using condoms to have sex.
My wife 27 age has some times loose motion in twice a day feel always glumy, headache, cannot stand in sunlight for a long time head ache will cone, cannot drink cold water if so it will make coughing at night. Pls tell me a solution,
Testosterone is a hormone that is produced by the human body. It is mainly produced in the testicles in men. It stimulates sperm production and a man’s sex drive and also helps build muscle and bone mass. Testosterone production typically decreases as men age. Men can experience a range of symptoms if it decreases more than it should. Low t is diagnosed when levels fall below a normal range (300- 1000 ng/dl. A blood test (called serum testosterone level) is used to determine your level of circulating testosterone.
1. Low sex drive
Testosterone plays a key role in libido (sex drive) in both men and women. Men may experience some decline in sex drive as they age. However, someone with low t will likely experience a more drastic drop in his desire to have sex. Low t can also decrease the sex drive in women, along with other factors, such as other hormonal and mood changes.
2. Difficulty achieving erection
Testosterone stimulates a man’s sex drive — and it also aids in achieving an erection. Testosterone alone doesn’t cause an erection, but it stimulates receptors in the brain to produce nitric oxide — a molecule that helps trigger an erection. When testosterone levels are too low, a man may have difficulty achieving an erection prior to sex or experience spontaneous erections (for example, during sleep). Other health problems can influence erectile function, so it is important to determine whether low t is causing this symptom.
3. Low semen volume
Testosterone plays a role in the production of semen, which is the milky fluid that aids in the motility of sperm. It’s pretty simple: the more testosterone a man has, the more semen he produces. Men with low t will notice a decrease in the volume of their semen during ejaculation.
4. Hair loss
Testosterone plays a role in several body functions, including hair production. Balding is a natural part of aging for many men. However, men with low t may experience a loss of body and facial hair.
5. Fatigue & lack of energy
Men with low t have reported extreme fatigue and a noticeable decrease in energy levels. You might be experiencing symptoms of low t if you are tired all of the time, despite getting plenty of sleep, or if you are finding it harder to get motivated to hit the gym or exercise.
6. Loss of muscle mass
Because testosterone plays a role in the building and strengthening of muscle, men with low t might notice a decrease in both muscle mass and strength those who try to reverse the muscle loss through weight training might find it difficult to build or rebuild muscle.
8. Increase in body fat
Men with low t may also experience increases in body fat. In particular, they sometimes develop “gynecomastia”, a condition in which they develop enlarged breasts. Although the reasons behind this are not entirely clear, suggests that testosterone influences the way your body stores fat.
9. Mood changes
Testosterone influences many physical processes in the body. It can also influence mood and mental capacity. Research suggests that men with low t are more likely to experience depression, irritability, or a lack of focus.
Homeopathy is best treatment for who have low testosterone level. Take care. Have a good day.
My wife had taken abortion pill on 1. That day pain was heavy and even the bleeding. But slowly its decreasing. But I am worried even its bleeding on 5 day. I just want to know is it normal or there is something to be worried Note-pain and bleeding is decreasing a bit daily.
My husband (29) sperm volume-3.4 ml, concentration-7.23,total count-24.58, progressive motility-19.53. We did scan and the impression was bilateral varicocele. We have been married for 1 year but not yet get pregnancy. He is having past 3 months a tablet of ultra co Q10 one a day. And addyzio four for a day. Is there a chance of normal pregnancy? How long can we wait?
Condoms are the best contraceptive measure you take before having sex because unlike other contraceptive measure such as birth control pills, they actually provide almost fool-proof protection against STDs (sexually transmitted diseases). However, condoms need to be handled with care because if precaution isn’t taken while putting on the condom, it can cause tears on the surface. Here are 5 things you should know about condoms:
- Size does matter: 'One size fits all' might not be a good approach towards choosing a condom to wear, because thay come in different sizes. You should check the size at the back of the leaflet before buying it because buying a size that isn’t the right fit can result in tears which can put you and your partner at a risk of pregnancy and contracting STDs.
- Condoms do not affect the quality of sex: Contrary to popular belief, condoms do not have any effect on the quality of sex or the level of pleasure you derive from the intercourse. 98% people in a research confirmed this fact. So, not wearing a condom because “it doesn’t feel good” isn’t an excuse anymore.
- Latex allergies are a thing: Some people are predisposed to allergies caused due to the latex which most condoms are made of. Symptoms of latex allergy include itchiness, dryness and lesions on the foreskin. If these symptoms persist, don’t be embarrassed to rush to the doctor because the allergy can worsen and prove to be dangerous.
- The four types of condoms: The most common type of condom is the latex one, but because latex can cause allergies, an alternative material called polyurethane is used to make condoms too. For people who are allergic to both latex and polyurethane, polyisoprene condoms are a good option. The fourth type of condom is the lambskin condom which is made of lamb intestines. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.