Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kunda JainYour feedback matters!
What we have to do. When get more pain during MC period. And also suffering from stomach pain. And MC will come 9 day before. It happen approx 4 month before.
I had sex with my girlfriend last month without condom. I had 2-3 minute intercourse. I ejaculated outside of her vagina. Is there any chances of pregnancy?
Hello Doctors, During my pregnancy my Thyroid test was positive, I took thyronorm 37.5 mg. After the delivery I have stopped taking the medicine. Now 2 months after my delivery I have gone through TSH test today and got the result of 5.37 and the normal range was below 5.2. Do I need to continue with the medication? Does it affect to my baby? Please suggest on this.
I am suffering from PCOD. I heard it doesn't get cure, is it true? My periods are irregular almost alternate months. I want a permanent solution to clear PCOD.
Hello doc. I got missed abortion of my first pregnancy. As there is no heart beat. If I carry second exactly after how many months we try and is it safe and how much percentage chance of pregnancy is safe. To carry.
I had unprotected sex and anal sex also in my g.f.2nd and 4th day of periods. What there is any chance of pregnancy. I want more satisfying answer.
How to maintain hemoglobin level naturally, after having heavy flow during periods. And how to maintain calcium intake after 30's for strong bones.
My son is 11 months old baby, now only my period is come, I would like to plan a next baby. Is this OK for that my health.
I had an unprotected sex on 3.7.16. My period date was due on 14.7.16. On 13.7.16 I had a spotting on 13.7.16 followed by bleeding on 14.7.16 with light pain in lower abdomen. which is not similar to period pain. Am I pregnant?
I have started having an itching problem in private parts. It occurs specially after periods, and persists for longer time. One of my family doctor has suggested to use V wash and surfaz d . Though it works in reducing the itching but problem is not cured. Please suggest.
When tissues that usually grow inside the uterus, start growing outside the organ, it is called endometriosis. Painful periods, pain during sex, pain while urinating or bowel movements, extreme bleeding, fatigue, infertility, diarrhea, bloating and nausea are some of the symptoms of endometriosis.
Treating endometriosis usually depends on the following factors
- Severity of symptoms
- Severity of the disease
- Future plans for children
Depending on these the doctor might opt for any of the following treatments
- Medication for Pain: If the symptoms are mild, then the doctor will prescribe some pain killers like Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Hormone Therapy: Hormone therapy is effective, but once you stop them, your symptoms may come back. Some of the hormone therapies include:
- Hormonal Contraceptives: Birth control pills, vaginal rings and patches are useful in controlling the hormones that are responsible for tissue build-up outside the uterine cavity.
- Medroxyprogesterone: This drug stops menstruation, which in turn stops the tissue build-up and put an end to all the symptoms. But on the other hand, gaining weight, low bone production and depression are some of the common effects of this drug.
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) antagonists and agonists: Hormones that stimulate ovaries are blocked by these. They bring down oestrogen levels and hence prevent menstruation.
- Danazol: This drug prevents menstruation and symptoms of endometriosis by blocking the hormones that stimulate the ovaries. However, Danazol may not be a favourable option because of its side effects. The drug should be avoided during pregnancy.
- Conservative Surgery: If you are trying to get pregnant, but you already suffer from endometriosis, then removing endometriosis surgically is a viable solution. Your uterus and ovaries will be preserved, which might increase your chances of becoming pregnant. Even suffering from severe pain might find relief from conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: In extreme cases, the only way to deal with the symptoms is to completely remove the uterus, ovaries and cervix. Since a hysterectomy means you cannot have children, it is kept as the last option for women in their reproductive age. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
Our body and brain experience a considerable number of changes as we age. These are both physical and mental and influence each part of our lives. One zone where you will notice a huge distinction due to coming of age is sexuality and your sexual performance. Men and women will both undergo changes happening inside their bodies. For men, erectile dysfunction (ED) will turn out to be more normal. One may free the capacity to get and keep up an erection amid sex or find that his erection is not as hard as it used to be when he was young.
Stamina in bed is also likely to go down, and you might last much less than before. Women may feel libido loss and loss of sexual longing and dryness in the vagina. The vagina tends to get narrower with old age, and its walls become thin and stiff.
Sexual problems and decreased interest or performance spirit due to age happen because of the following factors:
- Arthritis: Joint aches and pain because of arthritis make you unable to be comfortable performing sex. Rest, showers, and changing the position or timing of sexual activity can be useful. Medicines or a surgery will help you get rid of this pain.
- Pain of any kind: Lasting pain of any nature affects your sexual performance. With old age, the body experiences pain due to different reasons and these hamper your sexual life. Medicines for these pains sometimes have side effects, which affect your sexual health.
- Cardiac diseases: Narrowing and solidifying of your arteries can change the blood vessels. This does not allow blood to flow smoothly. Men and women may have issues with having an orgasm. Men may experience difficulty with erections. When your heart is not working properly, you will never be able to perform in bed normally.
- Dementia: Dementia affected people become more sexually interested, but they cannot judge the nature of sexual behavior. Dementia patients lose all kinds of normal senses, but still tend to be sexually attracted to women.
- Diabetes: Diabetes is common among aged people. Diabetes affects your sex life and ED may be caused. Medical measures might fix this disorder. Diabetes inflicted women are likely to get yeast infections in the vagina. This causes irritation and you normally would not have the longing for sex.
Ageing may affect your sexual life and health in many ways, and you cannot change most of the factors.
I am married this month. We are not planning for baby. .but we want to continue our love as sex. .so tell me safe time for sex before & after menstruation cycle..
I am 19 year old girl. I had sex with my partner from 6th aug to 10th aug and we used to withdrawal method and sometimes without condom but on 8th august we had sex and he ejaculated sperm inside then I take i-pill in approx 10 hours after that we had sex with condom only and previous month I had periods from 21july-26july but today is 29th aug I am very much worried about my periods are not coming please help me out from this that what to do should I wait or what? And why all this happening?
My age is 18 now. I'm a male. My breast goes a little bit increasing tell ways to stop increasing breast.
I have very low sex time hardly 1 min. I am pure vegetarian means no egg no drink no smoking. My height is 5.6 and weight is 82 kg, I have 40% disability in my left leg. Please help me how I can increase my sex time.
Hi Sir/Mam, I got married one month back. I don't want baby for 2 years. I am having sex with my wife with condom which she does not enjoy. Can I know the safe time period where we can have sex without condom.
The recent study says that people who ate spicy food expecially fresh chilly peppers 1- 2 times a week had 10 percent reduced overall risk of death and eating them 3 - 7 times a week reduced the risk by 14 percent capsaicin the main ingredient in chilli peppers, is known to have anti obesity anti oxidant anti inflammatory and anti cancer properties