Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar Dev RajYour feedback matters!
I am an 18 year old male. Last year around september after playing cricket I had pain around my sternum, on the right side of my sternum, I iced it and put balm and the pain faded away but when I do certain movements it still hurts. I started poking the spot yesterday and it swelled up a little bit. It doesn't hurt and it doesn't bother me but its just something that hasn't gone away.
I have wrist pain almost from 3 months. I consult a Ortho doctor and I took exray for wrist and he said there no damage in my wrist area bone. And I am biker I almost did not drive for three months. Recently, I started driving now again I am feeling same pain in wrist. Please which doctor I should consult, I was thinking for neurology. Please advise.
Sir mere body mai bahut pain rehta hai Ayears mujhe bahut thakan hoti hai aur mujhe chalne mai bi bahut problem hoti hai
I have too much body pains actually I'm a truck driver what I use medicine please tell me better one.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.
I am very lazy and fat. Whenever I am trying to wake up in morning, my body gets so much of pain. I am working these days. I want to become fit and want to get a healthy and easier life. Tell me possible remedies for it.
I have full body pain and this problem increasing day by day. I have taken medicine but not relief please tell me solution?
I am suffering from cold and cough from past three days and I also have body pain, please suggest me what can I do?
Head and limbs pain me so much pain that I do and sometimes the whole body is rigid, so all told me that treatment should be erased.
My husband 61 years old suffering from pain (Both hands, Knee, Heel legs and feels digging in hands) please advice what he should do?
Having pain all over my body . Currently having pain in my legs from knee to feet. Ankles hurt a lot while walking.
I feel very tired and my body is in hard pain from three days. And I have hard headache from today. Please give me a best prescription and allopathic medicines.
Pain in the joints continues to bug mankind till this very day. There are different types of joint pains, which might occur all of a sudden, with no signs of receding. The most common of them all are arthritis, tennis elbow, frozen shoulder, back pain and repetitive muscular strain. These joint pains are sometimes impossible to diagnose properly by the regular modes of diagnosis. In those cases, resorting to the homeopathic mode of medication might be a good idea as it is a medication based on treating the actual cause of the disease and sustained use might result in complete remission of the pain.
Some commonly used homeopathic medications for pain in the joints are as follows:
- Rhus Tox: This is the most commonly used in homeopathic preparation for severe joint pains, the symptoms of which include severe pain after relaxation, pain triggered by slightly wet weather and pain after walking or running for a long time.
- Arnica Montana: When the symptoms are pain in every joint of the body resulting in body aches and pertaining injuries due to accidents, Arnica Montana serves as the perfect medication.
- Actea Spicata: This medicine is primarily used as a remedy for pains in the small joints of the hands. The symptoms for which the medication can be implemented are rheumatoid arthritis in the joints of the finger and swollen wrists after usage of the hand.
- Colchium: This medicine can be used in case of Rheumatoid Arthritis (inflammatory and chronic form of arthritis).
- Bryonia Alba: This medication can work wonders if the symptoms include severe pain in the knee joints while walking, severe swollen joints and osteoarthritis (affects the flexible tissues present at the bone ends).
However, it is always advisable to take medication as prescribed by your doctor, as the potency and frequency can only be decided by your doctor.