Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kumar Dev Raj
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar Dev RajYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old and have severe joint pains in my body, pain in the fingers and knees is the most, have tried certain exercises but not much of result have been obtained, kindly guide and suggest for better. Thank yu.
I am suffering frm body pain since 2 days specially in calvs and eyes .and have fever also what should I do?
I am a 21 year old guy. I am a student. I had pretty good immunity some months back. I didn't get ill easily. Just once in a season or less. But since these past two months, I got fever and body ache (couple of times cold also) three times. I admit that I hadn't been eating a healthy diet in these two months compared to my past. And I can literally feel that my body is now vulnerable with these daily health problems. The point is that whenever my body is going to get fever, I get to know it two days earlier, reason being that I feel soreness in my body. Complete body starts aching. And this phenomena is almost 90% correct. So, is there a way that I can do something, like eating, doing, sleeping properly or something? So that I can keep these things away before hand (two days earlier). I would be grateful to you.
Whenever I sit for long like on bike, bus seat, bed or anywhere however cushioned I develop an intense pain at the tail bone end. Even when I sleep and tend to switch sides it pains a lot. I haven't hurt that tail bone vicinity area, that is for sure. But how is this pain? PLEASE ADVISE?
Hello. I am 23 years male. I feel no energy to work. Always feel like tired and upset. Get anxious very quickly. I get angry and irritated on small petty issues. I am not happy from within. I don't enjoy my life. I even forget everything. Can't remember small things related to work and work gets hamper. No energy .legs pains a lot. I want to know the cause of all this problems and guide me to take proper steps for this all. I would also say that when I watch any intimate scene I get very anxious. I mean I can't understand anything. My heart beat increases and I ejaculate. This problem is from 6 years now. Are all my problems interrelated, what do I do. And I even get negative thinking in every thing i do. Eg. Thought comes that if I don't do anything in a specific way something bad will happen to my loved ones. I can't control this now. It's been around six years now. Looking for proper guidance and treatment. A doctor from this platform has said it's Ocd. Help me for proper living.
Sir before thee days. I have very problem during latrine. Every 5 min I feel pressure BT nothing is happening. BT when its come its black in colour. Sir please help me. My full body is paining from this.
My ass pole getting pain at nit 9 o clk will b started am going to toilet and came to sleep this pain will happen. When ever going to bed pain will came now am sitting in one side pain will be little poor what's the problem and how it solves?
Whether it is winter temperatures dipping, a lower temperature caused due to rains or chills created by air conditioning, the moment our body experiences lower temperatures than it is comfortable with, various forms of aches crop up, esp. if you already have a condition or have been physically hurt.
Winters are typically associated with several types of body pains. Particularly, we’ve seen higher incidences of nerve – related pain, joint pains and vascular pains during the season.
Manage your pains by following these 6 tips:
1. Keep yourself warm: Needless to say, it’s extremely important to keep yourself warm when its gets uncomfortably cold. Clinical research has shown higher incidence of nerve – related, vascular pain and joint pains if your body is exposed to low temperatures for long periods. This is especially true if you are 60+ in age. So, dress appropriately with body warmers, sweaters and jackets
2. Keep yourself physically active: A colder weather reduces average activity levels. An average person walks up to 1,000 lesser steps when its cold. To avoid pain in knees and other joints, it’s especially important to keep up activity levels. Try and take out time for walking in the afternoons or evenings, even if it is inside your house or office.
3. Take care of your diet: It is important to ensure that your intake of Vitamin D, Calcium and Vitamin B complex is adequate. Make sure that your diet remains rich in dal, green leafy vegetables (Vitamin B complex), milk (Calcium) and cheese and egg yolk (Vitamin D).
4. Get enough exposure to sunlight: Lesser exposure to the sun causes Vitamin D deficiency during winters, which can result in fatigue, lethargy and general body pains. Make sure to get at least 15-20 minutes of sunlight exposure, ideally in the mornings around 9am to 10am.
5. Avoid the wrong foods: Actively manage your diseases like diabetes and hypertension to stay pain free. If you suffer from diabetes, make sure that you do not overeat foods with high glycemic index. If you suffer from hypertension, it is important to keep away from spicy and oily foods.
6. Get expert advice: Visit your pain specialist if your pains continue for more than 2 weeks. Be regular with your prescribed pain medications, but strictly avoid self-medication or overuse of painkillers. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.