Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar Dev RajYour feedback matters!
My body get stressed by some work in past days, but in present days I have no this type of stressed work. I am relax. But their is body pain more at back. Also my weight also increases. I have my body get fit. What can I do?
I feel a lot of pain in whole my body please help me to get out of this pain please just me some medicines that can control my weight please help me regarding this.
Recently I have body pain in general and feeling tired. I am 63 years old and at home. I am a diabetic and BP under control.
I am 45 year old male, for last 2 months I have pain from upper arm to solder left side. Kindly give me advise what to do, as I am regularly using moove but not taking any pain killer.
I am on thyronorm tablets ,since last 1 week I am feeling very lethargic and have body pain all over,please advice,I am 38 years old female,with 2 kids.
I get severe body pains when I sit and study for exams at late hours. What to do to avoid my body pains? But I cant avoid my late night studying. Because I don't get sufficient time in the day.
I am suffering from body pains since a day Which is not supported to do any work please give me good suggestion. Thank you.
I am 25 years old female and I am married. I am feeling nipple pain for past 2 days. Can you please help me doctor of what is the reason for the pain.
A CT Scan had been taken for my son to diagnose cause for continuous pain. Now he is ok. Is any harm for CT Scan act.
SMy question is about the constant unbearable pain in her right hand with the constant pricking of needle (trying to find veing) by the nurse in one of the hospitals.
My body is paining badly since 2 days. I have joined gym two days before only. Is there any medicine to reduce my pain? Please help me!
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.
I got body pains from 2 days, and symptoms looks like a fever. The reason might be slept at terrace directly exposing to fogg (snow) or I have allergy of past food, if will take I am getting sick, What medication should I prefer? Thank you.
Diagnose root cause of your pain at an early stage because improperly diagnose & treated pain can create lot of problems in future.