Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kumar Dev RajYour feedback matters!
Hi from last 20 days I have constant burping and mild pain coming and going 3-4 times in a day below rib cage increase when deep breath. I do not have loss of appetite please suggest.
My daughter is sixteen, she plays sports but after that she complains of body ache, I can not give her medicine cause I don't want her body to get use to, please help.
An injury by pen-prick occurred on my left palm some years back and since then sometimes cramps set in in my both hands and legs.EMG AND NCV of both hands done,nothing found.Had had PREBAGALIN AND METHYLCOBALAMIN.Please advice.
Mere pure body me pain hai ,Bukhara hai, jukham hai ,khasi aa rahi hai, hair jhad raha hai please help and give me a solution please doctor.
I am suffering from mild fever, headache and body pain. I am also feeling cold and sleepy. Please suggest some home remedies for this.
I am 44year old lady my wait is around 98 kg my hight is 5'4" inches, I suffering a have pain in my body, how about loose my wait and relief body pain.
Dear sir during sex time I used to take sex tablet vigora 100 mg and after that I stay doing sex continuously for an hour but during night my head as well as my body pains a lot and I do not feel like eating anything.
Sir, I am suffering from fever and headache and also from body pain. Sir please suggest me some useful medical treatment.
Hello doctor. I am male 31 years. From few days I am getting body pains and when I wake up from sleep in the morning I get feet pains. Once I walk for 2 min then everything is OK. Also sometime I am getting back pain. Is there any problem.
I have sciatica problem as confirmed by miot hospital after mri report. I am feeling very painful back problem. My age is 57. I want to consult you in person when I will visit kolkata on 10th november-2015.
Hi, I am 19 years old, Why do I always get body pains and my hemoglobin percent is 6.5grms. Please advise.
6 Bodily Pains You Must Never Ignore
Any pain in the body is an indication and demands attention. Some pains go away by themselves or by home treatment, while few need medical attention.
Here are 6 types of pains which should never be ignored.
- Chest Pain - Chest pain that doesn't go away and is accompanied by shortness of breath can prove to be fatal if not treated at the earliest. Do not wait for it to subside, nor should you try self medication. Consult the doctor immediately.
- Abdominal Pain - While abdominal pain could be because of various smaller reasons, if it is unbearable, consult a doctor at the earliest. This pain could be because of ruptured appendix, stomach ulcer, problems in your pancreas or gallbladder or even intestinal blockages.
- Severe Headache - Normally we tend to take headaches lightly, believing that all we need to do is pop a medicine or rest it out. However, if the pain is excruciating, consult the doctor as soon as possible.
- Prolonged Backache - If you are experiencing pain in the back with tingling in your toes, this could be associated with your discs. Give it medical attention at the earliest, as it could turn fatal.
- Lower Abdomen - Appendicitis' indicator is sharp pain on the side. If you feel a sharp pain in your lower abdomen on the right side along with symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, shaking, constipation and diarrhea, reach out for medical assistance as soon as possible.
- Leg Pain - Yet another pain one should not ignore is deep vein thrombosis which is blood clots in the legs? deep veins.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I have problem of body pain and weakness and also help to make stamina and energy in body and name of medicine which has no side effect and tips for weight gain.
A #joint is where two or more bones come together, like the #knee, #hip, #elbow, or #shoulder. Joints can be damaged by many types of injuries or #diseases, including
1. #Arthritis - inflammation of a joint. It causes pain, stiffness, and swelling. Over time, the joint can become severely damaged.
2. #Bursitis - inflammation of a fluid-filled sac that cushions the joint.
3. #Dislocations - injuries that force the ends of the #bones out of position
Treatment of #JointProblems depends on the cause. If you have a #SportsInjury, treatment often begins with the RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression, and Elevation) method to relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed healing. Other possible treatments include pain relievers, keeping the injured area from moving, rehabilitation, and sometimes surgery. For arthritis, injuries, or other diseases, you may need joint replacement surgery to remove the damaged joint and put in a new one.