Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kuldeep Singh Sohal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep Singh SohalYour feedback matters!
SO START GIVING SUVARNA PRASHAN TO YOUR KIDS TODAY! To now more details you can also contact us.
Hello sir, their is swelling over my testes. All of the sudden I got swell without any injury on one side of my left testes. Can you please help me with this problem.
Sir I am 20 years old. Today I am suffering a big problem that is I am now 185 cm tall. But my body weight is 55 kg only. I am seen like a very tall and slim. I am eating lot of foods daily. But no change in my body weight. How can I increase my body weight. Please recommend a remedial solution for my problem.
I have a hair loss for a very long time. I hav tried many ways to sort this out. I have used various shampoo and all others. Kindly help me.
Arthritis is a disease in which the joints in your body swell. Inflammation or swelling can be caused due to body's natural response to injury or disease. It can cause discomfort in the form of pain, stiffness as well as difficulty in movement. Major types of arthritis are osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriatic arthritis and gout.
Causes of arthritis
Arthritis is generally caused by a combination of factors. It can happen due to genetic factors in case the disease runs in the family. Sometimes it can be caused due to injuries of the past; it can also be a by-product of your lifestyle. Some of the common causes of arthritis are:
1. Genetic makeup in which arthritis can be a hereditary trait
2. Physically taxing work life or injuries caused in an accident
3. Imbalance in the immunity system
4. Infections in the joint.
Risk Factors associated with arthritis
1. Family history - You can be prone to develop arthritis if it runs in the family. It can occur due to its hereditary trait hence making you more vulnerable to the environmental factors which contribute to developing arthritis.
2. Age - The risk of arthritis can increase with age. Types like osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and gout are more common in the old age.
3. Gender - Your sex is an important factor as women are more likely to develop rheumatoid arthritis while men are prone to suffer from gout.
4. Joint injury - Joint injury caused due to accidents or due to sports activities can trigger arthritis. People with previous joint injuries can develop arthritis in that joint.
5. Obesity - Excess weight can put a lot of pressure on the joints, on the knees and hips in particular. Hence, obese people have more chances of developing arthritis than fitter people. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.