Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep SinghYour feedback matters!
I removed my implant on Friday September 30 2016 at about 12 mid day and started the microgynon contraceptive pill at 11 pm the same Friday. I had sex 2 days after. Was it 2 early to have sex without condom since it was only 2 days since I switched to the pill? Am I at risk of getting pregnant?
I am 32/F/unmarried and virgin. I am not on any medicine. I have noticed I bleed for 3-4 days after I masturbate. I don't insert any thing in my vagina and rub my clit with my pants on. From last 1.5 years, I am noticing I started to bleed after I am sexually excited. Last month I spoke to Gyne but couldn't tell her it happens after I get aroused. I am worried what it could be. Is it something serious. Please genuine advice only.
I got knew pregnancy on 20th of March 2016 then met gynaecologist she Rx medicine Doxinate OD, ondem MD, Folvite and Proluton deport Inj. I am taking also I am taking fruits and green vegetables but when I go to pass urine then white discharge is occurring please suggest as soon as possible.
We hace 2 child. Now my is pregnant from one month. We do not want other child. How to abort this pregnancy. Which medicine abort this.
Health checkup before conceiving is important as a healthy mother is able to handle changes of pregnancy better. If there is any health problem, it should be evaluated and treated before pregnancy. Folic acid supplementation should be started 3 months before conceiving.
I am a boy. I have done sex with my girl friend 7-8 times before. Last 20th november I did sex with her. Today she test with a prega news pregnancy test kit. Result is positive. She is 23 years old. Her period date was 1st december. But she miss it. I don't want baby. Is there any process without abortion to solve this problem. Plzz suggest me. Kindly help me.
Hi my 33 weeks pregnant n scanning report says normal 13 cm fluid n 2900gm weight but her legs r swelling more n baby movements less compared to earlier month please suggest.
I put copper T and now I getting some problems like bleeding once or twice in a day And heavy white discharge too is it normal or I have to visit doctor.
My period date is 5 may and now these days my legs, lower back and around uterus little pain. I cnt sleep at night properly. Feeling tired all the day. What I do? Pls answer me soon.
My friend had unprotected sex after her periods over on the 3 rd day is it dangerous for her? Please reply fast she is in a worry.
Aloe vera is one of the most popular medicinal plants that have been in use for thousands of years. It is particularly famous for the treatment of skin injuries although it offers a host of health benefits. This short stemmed shiny plant stores moisture in its leaves and is widely used in the pharmaceutical, cosmetic and food industries. The gel within the aloe vera stem contains bioactive compounds found in plants such as vitamins, antioxidants and amino acids.
Some of the notable health benefits of aloe vera include the following:
- It contains antibacterial and antioxidant properties: aloe vera is known to contain the most beneficial antioxidants called as polyphenols. These polyphenols, as well as other similar compounds found on aloe vera, can prevent the growth of bacterial infections in human beings.
- Helps in healing cuts and burns: aloe vera can also be used as a topical medicine by applying the gel on the skin. It has been used since ancient times for the treatment of sores, cuts and burns which also includes sunburns. Aloe vera is the first fda approved ointment that got the status of an effective over-the-counter medication in the year 1959. It can, therefore, be used in first and even second degree burns.
- Prevents dental plaque: tooth decay, as well as gum diseases, affect almost all individuals over the world. One of the best ways to steer clear of the oral infections is to prevent plaque buildup which is the bacterial biofilms on the teeth. The aloe vera mouthwash is as effective as chlorhexidine solutions in reducing the problems of dental plaque by killing the harmful yeast called candida albicans and bacterium named streptococcus mutans.
- Aids in the treatment of canker sores: most people have experienced mouth ulcers or canker sores at least once in their lifetime. It mostly affects the area underneath the lip or inside the mouth and can be very painful at times. Several studies show that aloe vera gel helps in accelerating the healing process of canker sores.
- Reduces constipation: the latex of aloe vera has been found beneficial in the treatment of constipation. The latex is the sticky yellow residue underneath the leaf skin and contains aloin and barbaloin which offers effective latex effect.
- Prevent formation of wrinkles: topical aloe vera gel assists in slowing down the ageing process with regular usage. Using aloe vera gel regularly helps in boosting the production of collagen and improves skin elasticity within three months of regular usage.
- Lowers down blood sugar levels: there was a time when aloe vera was used as a conventional remedy for diabetes. Aloe vera helps in enhancing insulin sensitivity as well as managing blood sugar levels. It has been used in numerous animals and humans affected with type 2 diabetes and the results are impressive enough to regard it as an alternative treatment option.
Along with these benefits, aloe vera juice is regarded as a sustainable way of weight management which has made it a well-favoured choice of overweight people all over the world.