Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep RajYour feedback matters!
I am 23 and my wife 20. During intercourse my wife does not get any pleasure. But when I do from outside means rubbing penis around vaginal opening and clitoris. She is having pleasure. So give me some solution so she can have pleasure during intercourse.
I have a polycystic ovaries. Due to that I have severe hair fall and my wait has been increased. If I loose my wait will I recover from hair fall and the polycystic ovaries. And what diet I need to take?
It's about 3 monts of pregnancy and feeling fever with some cold. We have Nozee tablet which containg 500mg of paracitomol. Can we take this, if yes at what duration and amount. Waiting for reply
Why pain occurs on legs and lower side of stomach during periods? Why this problem occurs please tell me. It is a normal or something else.
Hi. I am 27 years old and suffering from pcod since 2009. Currently taking diane 35 and this is the 4th cycle. All hormonal tests are normal except testosterone which is at the verge of highest range of normal. Kindly suggest some remedy with which I can mange my weight which is 66kgs (height: 163 cm)
Mentioned throughout history as a curse, leprosy was considered as a punishment of sins by many cultures as it was widespread and common. However, modern science demystified it and de-stigmatized it to the point where the occurrence of leprosy within the population has gone down to very low levels, although it is still prevalent among certain populations.
Prevention of leprosy: Leprosy is caused by the bacterial infection of Mycobacterium leprae and it is classified into multiple types. Leprosy is communicable through contact with common objects or a person by infected droplets within their nose. It primarily affects mucous membranes and the skin and the nerves on the hands, feet, and in extreme cases may cause disfigurement as well. There are no specific ways to prevent leprosy as no specific correlation between transmission and development has been found so far. Leprosy can happen through one time contact or through contact over extended period of time within the same household. Thus preventive measures will primarily include the following:
- Regular checkups by going to the doctor
- Ensuring that surfaces are kept clean if you share a household with a leprosy patient
- Skin biopsies at regular intervals just to check if you may have contracted the bacteria
- If a rash has developed, then it is urgent that you visit the doctor. Earlier the leprosy is detected, quickly it can treated and resolved
Incidences of leprosy have reduced over the last few decades due to improvements in medicine and early detection. This has allowed people to nip the problem in the bud and does not allow it to spread within their bodies or to other people.
Treatment of leprosy: The primary weapon that modern medicine has against leprosy is known as MDT or multidrug therapy. Multidrug therapy is the combination of multiple drugs, which attack the various aspects of leprosy, such as skin problems, nerve damage, loss of sensation, deterioration of skin conditions etc. This is the proven way to not only reduce symptoms, but also cure the problems in the long run.
Some of the drugs in the MDT used are as follows:
- Rifampicin and dapsone
- Rifampicin and clofazimine and dapsone
- Rifampicin, minocycline and ofloxacin
However, the combination will depend on the type of leprosy the person is affected with, such as paucibacillary leprosy or multibacillary leprosy and thus can only be prescribed by the doctor after thorough and detailed examination.
My wife has been diagnosed Torch positive He had occurred abortion and second time dilatation and curettage He has rubella and cmv reactive He has taken all antiviral for 30 days Now she is safe for pregnancy bcoz past history of 2 time abortion Dr. told no specific treatment available for Ig g reactive to rubella and cmv Dr. told pregnancy can occur but it might be continue or not we can not say anything bcoz fetus do not developed after 2 month so requirement of abortion or curettage is last option So what your suggestions? In all female cases this can be happen or chance of full term normal delivery is noticeable?
I am 38 years old male person. My wife sarika who is 36 years old has suffered a miscarriage currently and we do not have any kids yet. So I have few questions please advice 1. When can we can start try from now onwards. 2. Is it safe to have sex now as she has just stopped bleeding after miscarriage. 3. What diet she or me should take. 4. What exercise we should do now.
Homeopathy is a field of medicine that uses natural resources to make a difference in the long-term and on a sustainable basis. Presently, it is used by over 200 million people. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high in dosage. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
Following are the 7 myths about homeopathy:
- Training: It is a major myth that homeopaths do not really undergo proper medical training. The truth is that all these doctors have to go through a four year long process of training via courses offered at accredited colleges and universities. Further, the course also includes modules on pathology, anatomy and other fields like materia medica and homeopathic philosophy. By the time the training is over, the doctor is like any other doctor in any other field. Further, with constant research and practice, the doctor can become even more of an expert within ten years.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. However, the fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Unscientific medicines: These medicines are usually termed as unscientific by cynics. The truth is that the metals and minerals contained in the medicines are tested and put under trial before they are released for consumption. The values are recorded on periodic tables. The substances also include ingredients like plants and snake's venom. Each medicine's symptoms and accidental allergies are recorded and put forth with a perspective on human nature. The books on homeopathy are written and recorded on the basis of the symptoms and allergic reactions. Also, many people believe that the medicines are simply water as they are diluted solutions. These medicines are diluted with a method called succussion, which makes a dose potent with the help of vigorous shaking. While higher potency drugs are given to those suffering from an emotional state of belief regarding an ailment, lower potency medication is prescribed for those suffering from severe cases.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in cases where there is ultimate need of manual intervention where medicinal action is not suggestive eg: fractures, appendicitis, large tumors, etc.
- No proof of efficiency: While it is a well known fact that homeopathy efficacy cannot be tested by standardised methods, due to the personalisation of the medication for each individual, it is also true that the efficacy has been proven with 180 controlled tests in the past 24 years and 118 random tests in the same time frame. It is important to know your facts before you decide to go with a certain field of medicine. With homeopathy, there will be a lot of focus on the human mind as well as the ailment for an inside out approach.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.
Hello sir, My mothers age is above 50 years. She was fit and fine until recently in last one year she has lost quite a kilos of weight. She is not suffering from any disease. I just want to know any good multivitamins for her, that can fill her necessary vitamin gap.
My doctor suggested me to insert lupigest 200 since I was bleeding in my early pregnancy ,its end of 14 week by now I am still taking it ,doctor told me not to stop until she says so , can you tell me till when I have to insert lupigest 200 and what are its side effects .
I indulged in sexual activity on 4th Feb 2017 and in which there was no penetration, my boyfriend touched my vagina for few seconds and safety purpose I took ipill in 72 hours n I had some bleeding on 12th February 2017 for 4 days and my period date was 16 February 2017 and last period date was 16/1/2017 .I took pregnancy test on 23 February afternoon which was negative and again on 25th February afternoon which was also negative and on 3rd March also which is negative. Sometimes white thick discharge is there .when will I get my period and what does it all means? Should I need to do more pregnancy test? What should I do? Any medicine or treatment for regulating period? Suggest some home remedies for period.
As many doctors suggest to avoid Albandazole during pregnancy, then what medicine should be used to treat infection. My wife is 7 months pregnant. She is feeling itchiness and smelling in her vagina also having small amount of yellow water discharge which creating infection (may be yeast infection). Kindly suggest medicine and treatment for this infection.
My wife is 38 yrs old & is patient of rheumatoid arthritis for the last 8 yrs. We have last seen doctors at vellore 8yrs back after that she is frustated with doctors as its taken in negetive way, she is ofenly taking pain reliffpills. She is also alergic with medicine. Also to say that nowdays she cant walk, neither do any activities, her joints in arm, wrists, ankles are slowly deformated & slowly slowly her backbone is twisting in front posture. Her menstrual cycle has also stopped for the last 1 yr please advice
Hello Doctor, I am trying for baby but my periods are not regular. I already taken medication in noida. But nothing work out. Kindly advice how I can make my period regular. Right now I am taking Fol- xt and Normoz since may.
A gynecologist is a doctor who deals with the health and well-being of the female reproductive system as a whole. These doctors usually deal with problems relating to all the organs of the reproductive system and issues faced while having a baby.
The most common reasons to visit a gynecologist are enlisted below.
- Menstrual irregularities - The menstrual health of any person is directly related to the overall health of that person. Ideally speaking, your menstrual cycle should have a regular and constant pattern. The common signs of having menstrual irregularities are periods lasting for more than 7 days, abrupt delay in the occurrence of periods, having extremely heavy or light bleeding during periods, missing a period, and such other issues.
- Breast problems - The breast problems which you might face at any point of time in your life may also be connected to having abnormal menstrual conditions. The common abnormalities seen by women in their breasts include breast discomfort during periods, abnormal breast changes, breast discharges, lump formations in breasts, and such others.
- Lower abdominal pain - Lower abdominal pain refers to any sensations of irritation and discomfort in the area above the pelvic region. The most common examples of this type of pain are menstrual cramps in the abdomen, lumps in the abdomen and abdominal pain during sexual intercourse. So if you see visible signs of discomfort and pain, then you should go to a gynecologist at the earliest opportunity.
- Pre-pregnancy counseling - A gynecologist is the most appropriate person you need to visit before you plan to have a baby. The doctor mostly recommends a complete health checkup so that you have a smooth pregnancy without any complications.
- General well-being - Gynecologists also take care of your overall vaginal health. It is very essential to have a healthy vagina for women, to ensure that it may not cause further health complications. Additionally, you may also visit gynecologists if you have breast cancer, ovarian cancer, cervical cancer or if you are experiencing symptoms of menopause.
Related Tip: 6 Nutrients Women Need The Most
Hi, my periods are never on time. This they're 18 days late. Last month it was 15 days late. What should I do to come them regularly?
Chest congestion becomes common with a change of season. And it’s advisable to go for home remedies. Medicines might have side effects too but home remedies not only provide quick relief but are safe too. But you need to make a little effort for that.
Try these home remedies for a quick relief:
1. Gargle: Gargling is an easiest home remedy for chest congestion. It’s done by putting little salt or turmeric in a glass of warm water. It should be done twice or thrice a day.
2. Steam: Taking steam before sleep instantly eases chest congestion. Plain boiling water is good but one can put a pinch of turmeric too as it’s a great healer.
3. Ginger and honey: It’s advisable to boil pieces of ginger in water and then seep them and drink the water by mixing honey in it. Take it 2-3 times in a day for quicker relief.
4. Onion juice: Onion juice also helps in cleaning chest congestion. Mix honey, lemon juice with onion juice in a glass of warm water and drink it 3-4 times a day.
5. Bay leaves: Taking fresh bay leaves provides great relief at the time of chest congestion. Boil bay leaves in water for about 2-3 minutes and take it 2-3 times a day.
6. Black coffee: Taking 2-3 cups of black coffee also helps in cleaning chest congestion because of presence of caffeine in it.
7. Foods to avoid: During chest congestion, one should avoid taking sugar, dairy products and fried food as all these increase mucus production.
8. Garlic and Lime juice: Take a glass of warm water and add lime juice and garlic paste along with a pinch of salt. Gulp it down to get instant relief.
9. Milk with turmeric and black pepper powder: Take a glass of hot milk, add 2 teaspoons of honey, half teaspoon turmeric with a pinch of black pepper powder and drink it for instant relief.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.