Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep RajYour feedback matters!
Hello Dr, I have armpit lump as well as breast lumps. Armpit lump is developed few days before. And breast lumps is there from last 3-4 years in my knowledge. I recently had a baby 3 months before via c section. Is there anything to be worry about?
I am 6 weeks 6 dAys pregnant. My Dr. has suggested me to have naturogest 400 mg. Which medicine should I have naturogest 200 mg or 400 mg please suggest.
I'm 25 years old and 13 weeks pregnant. I have a doubt whether we can lay on desk at work by sitting on chair for more than hour. Because my stomach is paining after waking up n when I lay down I can feel my stomach is compressed.
Female infertility is considered as the inability of conceiving. As per WHO it is described as the inability to be pregnant, maintain and carry forward a pregnancy to its full term. It is often of two types:
- Primary Infertility: This is the inability to give birth to a baby either due to the inability to become pregnant or maintain a pregnancy, which includes stillborn and miscarriage.
- Secondary Infertility: This refers to the inability to give birth when there is already a live birth or the woman was pregnant.
The causes of infertility can vary from being acquired or genetic. However, following factors are largely responsible for infertility:
- Genetic: Some genes can lead to mutation leading to infertility like, in case of BMP15 gene there is a hypergonadotrophic ovarian failure which causes infertility.
- Acquired: This is caused by factors like age, smoking, sexually transmitted diseases, obesity, body weight, eating disorders, diseases like diabetes, thrombophilia and also radiation and chemotherapy.
The treatment for infertility usually depends on the cause, age, duration of time for which a person has been infertile and preference of the patient. Infertility is believed to be a complex disorder and the treatment involves a huge amount of physical, financial and psychological commitments. All this also requires a lot of time. Some women might need just a minimum of two therapies to attain fertility while others might require different treatment before they can conceive.
Treatment is largely aimed to restore the fertility either by means of medication and surgery or help in reproduction with the help of some procedures.
Fertility Restoration through medication
This is the main treatment for women who are infertile because of ovulation disorders. These drugs include:
- Gonadotropins: These are injected to stimulate the ovaries. Drugs like Menopur, Repronex, Follistim AQ, Gonal-F, Bravelle restore the production of eggs, while Ovidrel and Pregnyl are used for maturing the eggs and for their release.
- Clomiphene citrate: This is taken orally and stimulates ovulation by releasing more Follicle Stimulating Hormone and Luteinizing Hormone from the pituitary gland.
- Metformin: This is used in females who have PCOS and also when insulin resistance plays a major role in infertility.
- Bromocriptine: Used when the infertility is caused due to excess prolactin production.
- Letrozole: This also induces ovulation
Fertility Restoration through surgery
Surgical procedures can amend the problem of infertility. However, these treatments are very rare these days owing to the success of other fertility treatments. These include:
- Tubal ligation reversal surgery: In case a tubal ligation has been performed it can be reversed by reconnecting the tubes again through surgery.
- Hysteroscopic surgery: This corrects or removes the abnormalities that cause infertility. This surgery can correct the shape of the uterus, remove endometrial polyps and improve chance of getting pregnant.
- Tubal surgeries: In case of blocked fallopian tubes laproscopic surgery can be performed to dilate the tubes, removed blockages or create a new opening.
Assistance in Reproduction through techniques
The most common used techniques for reproduction assistance are:
- Intrauterine insemination or IUI: In this about million healthy sperms are put in the uterus at the time of ovulation.
- Assisted reproductive technology: In this mature eggs are retrieved from a woman and this is then fertilized with sperms in a dish in the lab. Once the fertilization is done the embryo is placed in the uterus for further development. IVF is the most common and effective assisted reproductive technology. This procedure takes place over weeks with several blood tests and hormone injections.
Dealing with infertility is not easy and can be emotionally and physically draining. To cope with the various tests and treatments of infertility one should be fully prepared, eat a healthy diet, exercise reach out for help and support of family and friends and look for other options like a donor egg, adoption or no children.
If you wish to discuss any other problem, Consult an IVF Specialist.
I am 23 year old girl. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend in 2 ND of this month. Immediately I had consumed IPill in less than an hour after sex. My menstrual cycle was supposed to be 6 of this month. But I haven't got it still. Can you please help me?
After cumming on my hand I washed it then touched the inner side of her underwear my hands were dry could she be pregnant?
I am 17 years old and my boy friend is 25 years, we both had sex two time, last time it was just before my period we had sex, is there any chance of getting pregnant, please answer.
Uric acid is a product of the metabolic breakdown of purine nucleotides, and it is a normal component of urine. High concentrations of uric acid can lead to gout and are associated with other medical conditions including diabetes and formation kidney stones.
To lower the uric acid value:
- Increase water intake
- Consume more citric fruits
- Have tomatoes, cherties, vegetable juices, apples, green tea etc.
Therefore I miss my period since 50 days, Can I do sex in order to become pregnant? Is there any chances of it. As I don't seem pregnant after doing lots of test.
I watch porn movies n masturbate more often, recently after the masturbation I noticed that my testicle are sagging or lowered from the normal position, and I started feeling the movement of testicles. Sometimes I feel burning sensation n loosened skin of the testicle. Now I'm worried that will it cause infertility?
Exercising should not a dreaded, but enjoyed. Exercising in the water can be as challenging and intense as any other form of exercise, but without the sweating. Aquatic exercises are ideal for every age and especially beneficial to those with injuries and joint limitations like arthritis. Exercising in water also helps with weight loss and stress management. If you want a reason to start exercising in water, here are three:
- Increases flexibility: Water is unpredictable in its movements. When exercising in water, the body has to push against water and faces water resistance. This resistance can be up to 42 times more than the resistance you would encounter when exercising on land. Thus while adjusting to the push and pull of water, the body is forced to move in various directions. This helps increase the range of motions in all the joints. The upward thrust of water or buoyancy also negates the effect of gravity and cushions the body. This reduces strain on weight bearing joints, muscles, ligaments and tendons. As a result, the body becomes more flexible.
- Low impact: One of the biggest differences between exercising on land and exercising in water is the impact of the exercise on joints. For example, running on land puts a lot of stress on your knees. However, if you were to run in water, your knees would not make you cry in pain. This is because of the buoyancy of water. By cushioning your body, it supports half your body weight and thus makes you bear only half your body weight. This reduces the impact on your joints and makes exercising in water appealing to those with joint problems or those undergoing physical rehabilitation after an injury.
- Makes the heart work efficiently: Water has a unique property that makes it makes the heart work more efficiently. By pushing against the entire body surface, the hydrostatic pressure aids in the flow of blood from the all parts of the body to the heart and thus improves blood circulation. This puts less stress on your heart muscles. Thus by exercising in water, you can lower your blood pressure and heart rate.
Apart from these benefits, exercising in water also helps build endurance and increases muscle strength. It is also one of the most cooling and enjoyable ways to burn calories. It would be rare for you to be in a pool all by yourself and hence exercising in water is also a social exercise. So when are you stepping into the pool?
पालक है सबसे अच्छा:
- दृष्टि सुधारने में मदद करता है |
- रोगों से लड़ता है |
- प्रतिरक्षा प्रणाली को मजबूत बनाता है |
- पालक फाइबर में उच्च है, तो यह आपको पूर्ण और पाचन में मदद करता है।
- कैंसर को रोकने में मदद करता है |
- यह विरोधी भड़काऊ है |
- उच्च रक्तचाप को कम करता है |
- स्वस्थ, चमकदार त्वचा को बढ़ावा देता है |
- हड्डियों को मजबूत करता है |
- मस्तिष्क और तंत्रिका तंत्र समारोह में मदद करता है |
- पालक, कोलोरी में कम लेकिन पोषक तत्वों में उच्च है ।