Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KuldeepYour feedback matters!
I am a college student and my face become dull in 1 weak please help m what I use in my face during outside the home.
From last 3/4 days have a pain in my foot pain only in my joints and also skin infection just allgeries.
My wife get little gland on her breast. And now it's increase day by day. Or its starts pain when touched little hardly.
Once upon a time I used to smoke a lot due to which my lips became dark. How can I restore it to normal state?
In my hand some black color hard skin comes when I try to apply some medicine but nothing change. How I remove the black color.
I have many spots on my face its looks very ugly n I have an habit or smoking n drinking what should I do?
For pimple free skin wash your skin twice a day using a gentle cleanser. If there are breakouts use a medicated gel prescribed by dermatologist.
- Exercise regularly
- Cut down on sugary, caffeinated colas and also foods laden with cornflour /starch as these disturb hormones.Eat fresh home cooked foods as far as possible.
- Consuming whole fruit is better than having juices as whole fruit has loads of natural fibre and antioxidants
- If the acne is moderate to severe ,you can visit dermatologist for sessions of skin peels to deep cleanse your skin.
Hi Both thighs around groin area, darken. Four derma cream gives good result, but on stopping its application, problem recurs. Please provide a permanent solution.
I want to reduce my oily skin as well as dark spot and obesity so please tell me how I can reduce these all things.
Recently I lost some weight and had poor diet too. Due to which my face looks very weak and gaunt type. So I want my fave and shine back. I have started eating well and exercising but not much results. Please help.
I'm 22 years old boy. I have an accident and my face is scratched so now it looks very black in the scratch mark, how can I make this stitched scratch into previous face.
I am 19 years old and my face is so oily and now a days I am becoming dark when compared to my past ,what should I do.
I'm 18 year old I am using betnovate-n is good for face or not which cream I have to use because I have to take part in my events I need clear skin and glowing face when I use himalayan face wash or any other my pimples are more on faces I am using dove now please give me solution as soon as possible.
Hello doctor, actually when I eat something heating food like nonveg, potato, bringles then on my scene get rashes of red mark. So I prevent using 1 AL tablet (levocetrizine. Give me any solutions on this to cure this.
HiI have yellowness in my eyewhites, also have acnes and dark spots on my face. Please suggest solutions for this.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.