Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kuldeep
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KuldeepYour feedback matters!
I have visual snow. Whenever I see things in dark environments I see television like spots everywhere.
Sometimes excessive oil gets trapped and stuck in the pores of your skin. If this persists, it leads to the eruption of pimples, an extremely uncomfortable and nagging problem that plagues, both men and women indiscriminately. The most distressing part about pimples, apart from their unavoidable presence on the face is the mark they inevitably leave behind, the remnants which refuse to disappear. Pigmentation after pimples is a common phenomenon, one that often requires medical intervention to remove them. However, there are various ways by which you can avoid pigmentation after pimples, some of them are:
1. Sunscreen: The benefits of sunscreen require little introduction. They not only protect the skin from the harmful ultraviolet rays, but they also help in fading away the marks left behind by pimples. It is strongly recommended that if you want to accelerate the process of recuperation, you must make it a point to apply sunscreen daily without fail.
2. Exfoliation: This refers to a procedure that removes the covering of the old skin and brings to the fore the fresh layer of skin. With increasing age and growing skin problems, exfoliation has emerged as the most preferred choice for most women. In fact there are multiple ways, by which one can exfoliate one's skin. Depending on your convenience, you can go for scrubbing or a thorough washing of the face known as washcloth. There is also another method known as chemical exfoliation that works better and more efficiently than the other methods. By removing the old layer of the skin, exfoliation ensures a complete removal of the pigmentation left behind by pimples.
3. Medicines: Sometimes the intensity of the pigmentation marks on the skin may necessitate the medical intervention. If other methods fail or you wish for a speedy recovery, prescription drugs are always a nice option. At the same time, those medicines, which have retinoid (compounds with effects to those of Vitamin A) like Differin or Tazorac can also be availed of, if need be.
4. Skin Lighteners: As the name suggests, skin lighteners help in a gradual fading away of the dark spots on the skin. There are several skin lighteners like kojic acid, mulberry extract, licorice extract and primarily vitamin C, which significantly lighten the skin and help in doing away with the marks.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir I had bad skin condition I had consult a doctor but after then my skin get good but again after some time I getting pimple and black spot on all of my body and I had get round big spot which had pimple on it please tell me a good diet and good treatment please sir/mam may God bless you.
My wife is suffering with gas problem. In her last sonogram fibroid found in uterus. Doctor asking it's nothing to worry. She was on medication, but problem starts again, when she completed. Sometimes before, someone (who was performing reiki) told that it's intestine problem. My wife has abnormal period & heavy bleeding history, before marriage. She is overweight & under treatment at anjali mukerjee weight loss programmer.. Please guide.
Hello doctor, my younger brother is facing problem from acne the kind of product available in market such as (garnier men acno fight, Himalaya neem face wash, clean n clear) he had already used these kind of product but none of them are really effective. Now he is taking injection of anti allergic to reduce redness and acne per week and taking medicine (doxylab elaborate) and applying gel of torque company and he also donated blood for purifying his skin. He regularly do exercise and do jogging to sweat out and drink 2 litre of water daily avoiding oily and junk food what to do?
Hello Doctors. Pls help me with this. I'm having blood in my stool so I went for colonoscopy and a small bump of size of a marble was found in my lower large intestine. The Dr. Prescribed me 2 tabs of Mesacol OD 1.2g daily for 2 weeks. I thought now it'll be cured but after 2-3 days of completing the dose of 2 weeks, I started bleeding again. Now the Dr. Says it's the case of Ulcerative Colitis, so you have to take Mesacol OD for next 6 months, and you don't have to worry as these pills don't have any side effects. Now even after taking 2 tabs, I feel that 2-3 ml of blood comes out after every 3-4 alternate days. Doctors pls help me and show me the direction to cure it.
Healthy skin is a sign of overall good health and vitality. Skin problem is one of the most persistent problems encountered by people. It is imperative therefore, that you take care of your skin to avoid skin disorders. Various factors, such as pollution, smoking, eating processed food and a sedentary lifestyle contribute to unhealthy skin.
There are certain habits, which can be followed by you on a regular basis to restore the health of your skin. Some of them are:
- Exercise regularly: Exercising on a regular basis improves your skin health as it increases blood circulation in the body. Consequently, it helps in delivering various nutrients to the skin, which in turn defers aging. Daily exercises also prevent the onset of various skin disorders.
- Keeping it clean: You should keep your skin clean to prevent the buildup of dirt. This prevents clogging of the pores and enables the skin to breathe.
- Intake of vitamin C in various forms: Vitamin C is used in the collagen production process by amino acids. One of the most convenient ways of maintaining the glow of your skin is to introduce fruits and vegetables which are rich in vitamin C.
- Quit smoking: The pursuit of healthy skin necessitates immediate disengagement with smoking. This fatal habit should be avoided at all cost, as it triggers and facilitates the aging process. It also aggravates the production of free radicals in the skin which in turn adversely affects the skin.
- Less exposure to the sun: Exposure to ultraviolet rays of the sun may damage the collagen structure of the skin. It also causes tanning and increases your chance of developing skin cancer.
- Avoid sweet food: Consumption of sweets may lead to the formation of various substances, which threaten to damage the collagen structure and subsequently aggravates the aging process.
- Antioxidants: Fruits and leafy vegetables are generally packed with antioxidants. A potential damage of the skin can be deterred by including them in the diet.
- Massage: Skin massages facilitate blood circulation on the skin and eradicates the damaging effect of the free radicals. This ensures that you have healthy and refreshed skin.
- Plant proteins: The level of oestrogen falls drastically in women after menopause, leading to the development of wrinkles.Foods, such as soy, nuts and beans minimise this effect by replenishing the level of oestrogen in the body and therefore must be incorporated in the diet.