Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KuldeepYour feedback matters!
My aunt has so many red spots on her body bt aftrsome time they turn black nd her skin rough at that place pls suggest some creme for this.
I am suffering from a skin problem that is that there are some kind of black patch on my cheeks and white spots also on cheeks so pls help me what to do.
Hello dear sir/Mam I am 20 years old My face is oily .i use cream on my face name is olay white radiance in day and night sometimes I missed Is that cream is okay? For a good skin ? Please give a some suggestion also about other good cream of oily skin and how should I care of my skin Thanks a lot Sir/Mam.
Hi, I am 30 years old woman. I had pigmentation three years back and one of my friend suggested me to use melacare cream and since then I have been using this cream however if I stop using it my whole face gets rashes and pigmentation appears again. Hence I have to apply the cream again which subsides the irritation and pigmentation vanishes. I want to stop this as I can feel that my skin is getting thinner. Please help.
I have black spots I use lots of creams bt no effect please tell me something which will be effective.
My face is dark and its my problem and my body much fair but only face and hand are dark so please tell me a solution because it happen for long time ago and now problem in my career.
Dear Dr. For the last couple of week I am having a severe pain in my rectal area while going toilet but I have not identified any blood coming out or the rectal area pulling out but still there is severe pain when the stole is coming out can you please advice me how to get relief from this thanking you.
How to remove the skin tan which I got since near 9 years. Though I used some product it's no use. Please suggest me to skin tan removal. Thanks in advance.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid produced in the stomach starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, among others.
So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list:
- Control weight: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking: The LES or the muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing, in order to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go gluten free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut ingredients, including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tract can handle.
- Other dietary measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit, so that food can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and well timed meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and doing exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.