Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
I was so exited during intercourse and done very satisfactorily. After intercourse I gone to washroom, I found blood cots in urine. Is there any emergency?
Hello please doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I am not able to sleep within normal time interval their is a delay of 2 hours (approx) between my bed time and the time I fall asleep. I mean if I go to bed at 9pm I fall asleep by 11pm and its been their for days. Please help.
I am suffering from phimosis not a serious one though, but still it's frustrating. Is their anything that can help me?
I have antiverted and antiflexed uterus. Size bulky. Endometrial-echo-complex is distortrd and illdefined and measured 4-5 mmin thinkness. Ahypoechoic mass with low level echoos, measuring approx. 36mmx31 mm is size inthe anteror wall of uterus. Overies (both) are normal size and echotexture. I am 64 years old women please Suggest what I should do.
Haii sir, I just want to ask a doubt abt masturbation. Is it dangerous to our health, does it have any side effects, what is the limit per day?
My penis size is smaller and I want to grow it bigger please recommend some best medicines or tips those are available in market.
Hi. My husband is 32 years old .he is suffering from gastric problem. And digestion problem. So please suggest some precautions.
A very uncommon and rare condition, which can occur in case a person is diabetic or has undergone a surgery, a medical disorder known as retrograde ejaculation. It is a condition in which semen enters the bladder rather than going out of the penis after orgasm. This causes a problem as very little or no semen is ejaculated.
That is why this is sometimes also called as 'Dry orgasm'. The only treatment for retrograde ejaculation is to make the male fertile again because retrograde ejaculation is not particularly harmful to the individual. It has the following symptoms:
There are only three main symptoms associated with retrograde ejaculation.
- Dry orgasms
- Urine that is cloudy immediately after an orgasm
- Male infertility
The possible causes of retrograde ejaculation are:
- Surgery such as prostate surgery
- Certain medications which cause side effects. These medications are usually administered for high blood pressure, prostate enlargement and mood disorders.
- Nerve damage
It is worth noting that Dry orgasms have other causes as well, which includes:
- Prostatectomy, which is the removal of the prostate by surgery
- Cystectomy, which is the removal of the bladder by surgery
- Radiation therapy, which is especially used to treat cancer in the pelvic area
Here is how retrograde ejaculation may get more complications
There are only two main complications which occur due to retrograde ejaculation. These include:
- Male infertility
- Worries about retrograde ejaculation which may lead to less pleasurable orgasms
Treatment for retrograde ejaculation.
It is worth noting that certain medications, which are used to treat retrograde ejaculation can lead to serious complications and others may lead to a higher heart rate and blood pressure.
Medications which are usually used:
- Imipramine which is also called Tofranil
- Chlorpheniramine and Brompheniramine
- Ephedrine, Pseudoephedrine and Phenylephrine
It is also worth noting that the treatment for male infertility is different and more advanced.
Related Tip: "Stress and Premature Ejaculation"
I have a urine problem. Some times I will go 1 time for every 4 hours. But during some days like winter, tension it is 2 times in a hour and more. I am student. I dont have infection and diabetes. I do molestation regularly. Please give me advice to solve this problem.
Diabetes is so common that it has become a part of our daily life. Almost every 7th person on this earth is affected with this dreaded disease. Therefore, it is not uncommon to find someone in our family affected with Diabetes. Let us see what can we do to keep our affected dear ones healthy, free from complications and lead a productive life, along with preventing others in the family from becoming Diabetic.
Changes Required in Family:
- Diet: Diabetes is basically a lifestyle disease. Changes in our daily routine can help to modify the disease. Remember the so called diabetic diet is not something very special but a very healthy combination of foods. If we incorporate such kind of diet in our daily routine we can always keep our dear ones healthy and can prevent ourselves from becoming diabetic. So ultimately it benefits both. Recent data shows that if one of the spouse is diabetic it increases chances of developing Diabetes in the other partner. This reflects on the bad lifestyle habit of the whole family.
- Diabetes and family Exercise: Second important aspect required is regular exercise and believe me it's just not possible for a common person to go for exercise with the rest of family sitting at home. It requires a combined effort and hence if one person is diabetic it is always good to change your family lifestyle and start exercising as a whole family.
- How to Prevent Diabetes in other Family Members: If one person in the family is diabetic there are always more chances of developing Diabetes in other members of the family. It involves preventing obesity by incorporating good dietary habits, regular exercising.
Anyone in family with a history of Diabetes should get there blood glucose checked yearly after the age of 40 and if one has a hectic lifestyle then they should opt for the tests after the age of 30. These involve testing your blood glucose fasting as well as postprandial and also getting your HbA1c checked. If you find any report abnormal, consult your Endocrinologist.