Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kuldeep DograYour feedback matters!
Hi sir my left side testis very small and right side testis normal size and both side varicocele problem and swelling in scrotum and pain what is this solution. This problem. Open surgery is pain relief. Ect please help me.
Since 1 month my 11 year old is complaining about head ache back ache and weakness and even he doesn't eat properly I don't know what's wrong with him many times given medicine please help.
Hi, I have itching problem in my both lower legs and after itching spots takes place after this I'm applying tenovate M tube please tell me what is happening?
I am 59 yr. Old man suffering from diabetes from 2002 now taking jalra m 50/1000 twice daily. How can I live without taking medicine please advice.
Hi age 34, Male. I am facing problem relate to acidity from late 6 years. From last 1 year I am taking 1 tablet Radium Plus after 1 week. I mean 1 tablet in 1 week. I need your help to solve this problem permanent. Kindly guide me for the same.
My tongue is little bit larger. I can not talk well. Please give me some suggestions to become smaller.
I am 20 years old I had fatty liver My Sgot And sgpt is raised Sgot 48 Sgpt 105 What treatment would be necessary?
I have been suffering from fever how to get rid of this please tell me fast its like cold and cough.
Treat Earaches the Natural Way
Earaches can cause great discomfort. Most of them occur due to infection in the ear. As a result fluid may collect in the middle ear that causes pain. Some other reasons may be physical damage to the inner structure of the ear, buildup of wax in the ear, blockage of nasal passage or may be common cold. Sometimes these may call for medical intervention.
However, simple earaches can be treated with the help of these easy natural home remedies:
Garlic has antibiotic and analgesic properties that help to relieve earaches.
- Crush a small piece of garlic and heat with 2 teaspoon of sesame oil. Filter and cool it.
- Put 2-3 drops in the infected ear.
Ginger too like garlic has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger juice and mix it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Put 2-3 drops in the hurting ear to get relief
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
A potent substance, apple cider vinegar works well for all types of health problems including earaches
- Put 2-3 drops in the infected ear
- Repeat again after 12 hours to get relief
4. Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree oil with its anti-bacterial features is also effective remedy for earaches.
- Add a few drops to a tablespoon of olive oil and warm them
- Take 2-3 drops of this oil and put it into the infected ear for relief
5. Juice from Mango Leaves
Mango leaves too have an antibiotic action and can relieve earache.
- Extract juice by crushing 3-4 fresh mango leaves
- Slightly warm up this extract
- Put 2-3 drops in the ear that hurts
6. Drink Herbal Tea
Herbal Tea made from Chamomile or Holy Basil provides warmth and can help to get rid of infections. With relaxing and healing properties, these herbal teas can be used to get relief from earaches.
7. Rubs for Earache
- Mix 10 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil along with 10 drops of Lavender Essential oil in ¼ cup of Olive oil.
- Rub few drops from this oil around the ears to get relief from inflammation and infection of the ears.
- You can also rub Lemon Balm instead of essential oils to ease pain in the ears.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.