Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kulbhushan Singh Dagar
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kulbhushan Singh DagarYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I am 20 years old, Most of the times my right hips pain very badly while sleeping and while riding scooty (since 8 months) I also did X-Ray and the report was normal. Is there any involvement of tumor or cancer. Doctor please help me out. I am very much worried.
Sir I am 44 year old, from last one yera I feel sudden weakness in legs and I fell I am going to fall. Bp 115 155, 90 to 93 pulse rate. Ifell dizziness also because of this.
My father's age is 80 and sodium levels are low at 129 but for the last 15 days, his BP is hovering around 165/99. He is taking Eritel 40 for the last 5 years and his BP remained normal at 130/78. Should he start taking 2 nos Eritel 40 or Twintel 10/40 (1 or 2)? Thanks.
A number of factors can put you at a greater risk for developing high blood pressure (HBP or hypertension). Understanding these risk factors can help you be aware of how possibly you are to develop high BP-
- High Dietary Salt/Sodium intake - >5gms salt/>2.3 gms of salt per day increases the risk of developing BP at early age.
- Smoking or consuming tobacco products like khaini etc (even occasional consumption can be harmful).
- Stressful lifestyle, anxiety and decrease sleep - Meditation, decreasing daily stress and sleeping 8 hrs a day can help control BP.
- Lack of exercise and physical activity - Daily 30-40 mins of exercise or brisk walking is absolutely essential to remain healthy and avoid BP and heart problems.
- High Cholesterol can lead to blockages in arteries of various organs, which in-turn leads to high BP. Hence getting cholesterol checked annually can help in diagnosing it timely.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!