Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hi, I need your consultation on skin, I have been experiencing the uneasyness on my skin, formation of pinples, dark pimples and also these days I am witnessing the hair growth on my ears. Need your help in preventing the hair growth and pimples free soft skin thanks.
The function of a moisturiser is to ensure that the outermost layer of your skin can hold water and prevent the skin from becoming dry and charred.
Read on to find about the correct type of moisturisers required for each skin type:
- Normal skin: Normal skin can be characterised by perfect natural oil balance and an even tone. For keeping your skin soft you need to keep this natural balance intact, which can be done by using a water-based product containing lightweight oils or ingredients derived from silicon. Additionally, ensure that your moisturiser gives your skin a light non-greasy feel.
- Dry skin: Dry skin becomes even drier during the winters and requires a heavier, oil-based moisturiser with hydrating ingredients to remain soft. Additionally, if your skin is too dry or cracked, using products containing mineral jellies like petroleum jelly will be beneficial. This is because these products are known to minimise evaporation of moisture from your skin.
- Sensitive skin: Sensitive skin is generally prone to skin irritations, itching, redness and rashes. If you have sensitive skin, then look for a moisturiser that contains ingredients known for generating a soothing effect like chamomile or aloe. Moreover, ensure that the product is free from potential allergens like fragrances or dyes and acids to prevent side effects such as skin irritation.
- Oily skin: Acne and breakouts mostly occur on the oily skin, so it will be best to choose a light, water-based moisturiser if you have this type of skin. Moreover, try to opt for a product that is non-comedogenic in nature, which will ensure that you do not get clogged pores due to the moisturiser.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is the toughest type of skin to maintain. People with this type of skin have an oily t-zone consisting of the nose, chin and forehead along with the cheeks having dry skin. To keep combination skin hydrated you need to use a heavy moisturiser on the cheeks and an oil-free water-based product on the T-zone.
I have small a layer of small pots on my face under eyes and upper side means you der eyebrows skin look blackish than my face my eye lid look so dark n dark circle s also around eyes what can I do ?
My brother Sam is suffering from ACUTE FISSURE in ANO. Whenever he passes stole heavy the fissure opens and gets bleed with severe pain. We consulted the hospital and from DNC they identified it is ulcer in anal with fissure. Medicine provided are Liquid Paraffin, steroid 2%gel ointment, Ranitidine, dolcolux, and requested to take hot water salt bed. Please help me how to get smoothly.
I have a history of DVT (Year 2006) and SVT (Year 2013) in past. In 2013, I took warfarin 2.5 mg for 3-4 months then stopped. In October 2016 I started feeling pain in my leg but not sure if it has reoccurred. I took advice from a local doctor and he told me to start taking Warf 2.5 mg and ecosprin 150 mg daily for lifetime. Its been 5 months I am doing this. I do not want to continue for lifetime. Please advice.
I am 26 years old. Totally tanned my face in sun. Started using a sunscreen. But what medicine to use for tan remove. One person suggested adapalene gel.
I have developed one tear in skin 2 inches above anus and is very painful. It comes and goes frequently. What should I do ?
How to prevent sagging of breasts?
Home remedies for sagging breasts
Breast sagging is a natural process that happens with age wherein the breasts lose their suppleness and elasticity. Breasts do not have muscle. They are made of fat, connective tissues and milk-producing glands, and they need proper care to keep them in good shape.
The benefits of yoga for the entire body have been widely studied, and it is primarily a mechanism of toning the body and increasing flexibility. Some of that toning can occur within the breast, depending on which positions you commonly practice.
Massage your breasts at least 2-3 times per week with olive oil. It will help add firmness to the skin as well as improve the skin tone and texture. It will also tone your chest and increase the elasticity of the skin.
Pomegranate is considered a wonderful anti-aging ingredient and can help prevent sagging breasts. Pomegranate seed oil is rich in phyto-nutrients that can lead to firm breasts.
Make a paste of pomegranate peel and some warm mustard oil. Use it to massage your breasts in a circular motion for 5 to 10 minutes daily before going to bed.
You can also use pomegranate seed oil to massage your breasts 2 or 3 times daily.
Another option is to mix 4 teaspoons of neem oil with 1 teaspoon of dried and powdered pomegranate rind. Heat this mixture for a few minutes. Allow it to cool and then use it to massage your breasts twice daily for several weeks.
Avoid loose fitting bra / wrong bra size
Some women feel that they would feel comfortable if they wear loose bra. But this is totally a wrong step. You are going to invite your saggy breast by doing this. Avoid this and go for the best fitting bra to keep your breast stay upright and firm. For more details visit us at www.malhotraayurveda.in