Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ks SureshYour feedback matters!
I am 23 year old female and have darks spots on my face as well as my colour is dark. I am using many fairness cream bt does not found any result. Please do help me with my problems.
Skin is the body's most expansive organ, but a few people know how to take care of their skin properly. Between media hype and amateur beauty tips, it is hard to differentiate between myths and reality. For example, should you splurge on an expensive moisturizer or not? Here's the truth behind three common beauty myths.
- You need sunscreen only when you're outdoors on a sunny day: Sunscreen should be applied everyday whether you're indoors or outdoors. It is a misconception that we are safe from the sun's UV rays when we're indoors. However, UV rays are of two types. While the UVB rays that causes sunburn are blocked by walls, we are still vulnerable to the UVA rays indoors. UVA rays are responsible for skin ageing and skin cancer. Similarly, on cloudy days, we are safe from UVB rays but still need protection from UVA rays. Ideally, your sunscreen should have a minimum SPF of 20-30. If you don't like applying makeup over sunscreen, pick makeup products that are enriched with SPF. You need to moisturize and tone your skin everyday.
- No two people have the same skin requirements: While it may work for a person with dry skin to moisturize their skin every day, this may be detrimental for someone with oily skin. If you have oily skin, look for a lotion instead of creams, but if your skin is dry, you definitely need a cream based moisturizer. Similarly, a toner is great for oily skin but can disturb the PH balance of dry skin. Also take a look at the climate before you moisturize your skin. Moisturizing your face regularly in a humid area can lead to breakouts, while using a toner in dry weather can make the skin rough.
- Makeup causes acne: Makeup aficionados can breathe a sigh of relief; wearing makeup for extended durations does not lead to acne. The way you use your makeup and the type of product you use are the villains here. Contrary to popular belief, foundation is designed not to be absorbed into skin pores but to form a layer over the skin. Using expired products is also one of the main causes of acne. The other reason makeup is thought to trigger acne is because, if you go to sleep with makeup on, you may wake up with a breakout. This is because not washing your face, clogs your skin pores with the day's grime and dirt.
Hyperpigmentation is darkening of the skin and it is commonly caused by high melanin level. Melanin gives color to your hair, skin and eyes. Melanin level can be affected by trauma, aging, diseases, pregnancy and excessive exposure to sunlight, causing unsightly brown spots.
The causes of melanin disorder can be internal or external. Internal causes are inborn and they are especially common for people with dark skin tone.
External causes include exposure to chemicals like progesterone. Estrogen, minocycline, and sunlight.
Ultraviolet rays cause strains, spots and freckles which can cause permanent or temporary discoloration. They are common on skin areas that are exposed to sun (face and hands).
Surgeries also cause hyperpigmentation, but the spots remain even when the condition improves.
Melasma is skin discoloration during pregnancy, but it sometimes affects men. The spots appear on the cheeks and nose, and this phenomenon is commonly known as the ?pregnancy mask.? However, the spots disappear after labor.
Natural remedy for hyperpigmentation
Stir a teaspoon of lemon juice in a teaspoon of turmeric powder.
Apply the mixture on any affected area.
Leave it on for 15 minutes
Rinse your face thoroughly
Do not expose your skin to sun. Apply the remedy before taking a shower, and apply it once or twice a day until your condition improves.
This home remedy is based on the principles of Ayurveda, an ancient Indian science of healing.
Turmeric has strong anti-inflammatory properties and gives skin a lighter, glowing complexion.
Lemon rejuvenates and brightens skin.
Add milk or water in your lemon juice if you have sensitive skin.
Make a light paste of Fuller's clay (multani mitti) with one tea spoon of olive oil.
Coat on your both hands upto wrist and alow it to dry naturally.
Wash it properly.
Apply almond oil your hands.
These are some methods to remove pigmentation from your whole body.
These methods will make your whole body beautiful.
Enjoy with your soft,glowing and beautiful skin.
I have tried all pigmentation cream. But still I do not have any results please help me how my face will be clear.
It is more visible when they are exposed to sunlight? small circular white patches on the skin?she has dry skin and also eczema.Can i apply gingelly oil?
While doing sex my penis upper layer skin does go only little down so when I push my penis inside the vagina then it pains me lot. So how I can slide my penis upper layer skin fully?
I have stretch marks in hands n joints of shoulders. I am going to gym. Please suggest I have to clear that marks. It's not looking good. Any cream is there to apply?
I have dull face, and the complexion in medium, I have a dream to get fair and smooth face and tried many of products. Please help me. I am very grateful if you solve my problem with the best available answer. Thanking in advance.
I have in my face dark circle and pimples I use many creams and soaps but not use what I do for remove our dark circular and pimples are slowly slowly coming on full face.
Hi doctor I have sensitive skin and no brightness in my face or dark circle also please suggest me best product without sideffect in future and my age 23.
I have wound and black spots on my face and my leg and I have use many medicine but not a profit so please tell me about that wounds and black spots.
My daughter has repeated otitis external, she has pain and fever ,why it's come? What are the causes? How to stop this, please help me.
There are a variety of aspects of skin care that have to do with elements and habits that are outside the products and treatments one may use in order to get youthful looking skin and retain its natural glow. Here is a list of five mistakes that may be aging your face despite the best efforts in terms of skin care. Banish these habits today to ensure that you do not end up with wrinkles and fine lines prematurely.
- Make Up: While there is nothing wrong with using make up on a regular basis, the cardinal sin that many of us commit includes not cleaning the make up properly before we hit the bed. Many of us are so tired by the end of the day that we end up sleeping with our mascara and lipstick still on. The ingredients of such products can greatly alter the quality of your skin if left on for too long. You will need to allow your skin to breathe without any layers of make up so that your dead cells can get replenished and the elasticity of the skin is retained.
- Sun Exposure: Prolonged sun exposure without proper protection like a proper sun screen can lead to long term damage and skin diseases too. Not only should we remain in the shade with a large floppy hat whenever we are out in the sun, but we should also do a little research and get the best SPF possible that will also suit our skin. Also, we should avoid staying the sun for too many hours in a row.
- Hydration: Many of us make the mistake of having sugary drinks and other beverages when the skin actually needs plenty of water for proper hydration. The skin tends to get dehydrated quickly because of the constant exposure to the world outside and all its micro particles that we catch from pollution and general dirt and grime. Therefore, it is important to replenish the skin with the clear goodness of natural water rather than drinking too many sugary beverages that can harm the collagen and break it down in the long run.
- Sleep: Late nights at work or play can both be extremely detrimental for the skin as the skin needs some rest in order to get the regeneration process going in a smooth manner. Tired looking skin with dark circles can give way to crow's feet and fine lines that look very unbecoming on a young person.
- Too Many products: Ensure that you use only a few products for a prolonged period, rather than using too many products and changing them often. This will keep the skin looking fresh and young.