Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ks SureshYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 27 year old I lived in Kashmir although very cold place but I went to work in Kolkata which is very humid and sunny place and got blemishes on my skin. I have tried lot of things but no good improvement. Can you please suggest me. And I am getting wrinkles that too very early on the side of my eyes. Tried lot of anti ageing cream but no effect. Also pigmentation is there from age 18. Please help me.
I wants to tell you about the problem of skin whitening. This problem is started from the month of March. I have already take the treatment but can't feel relief please tell me the solution of this problem?
Hi Docs, I got a color tattoo painted an year ago, a big one on my right hand. Which led to pus formation, consulted a doctor near by home, she gave a strong ointment to dry out the pus. Later my entire tattoo got peeled off and thick skin has grown, quarter to half inch above my skin level. Scar looks horrifying. What should I do to fix this?
Hi, my bro was advised by a dermatologist to take clop-s cream to clear his sun induced darkness. It worked good can anyone use it? how long can we use this?
Sir, I have skin problem from past 5 years. I can't go outside in winter. Now I am using lotion for this skin problem but no use. Please suggest me a dermatologist.
Day by day my neck is becoming blackish because it's short. What will I have to do so that it gets elongated and more brighter?
My friend is taking some allergic tablet from past ten years tablet name is LORINOL 10 mg. I told her to stop the tablet but she is not willing to stop. If is stops taking that tablet her skin color turns into reddish and with rashes.
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles.
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon Juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.