Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ks Suresh
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ks SureshYour feedback matters!
Hello. Good evening. Doctor I have dark circles under my eyes. I use to wear specs due to my poor eye sight. It's look very ugly. It is the sign of unhealthy physic. I tried so many ornaments to get rid of this problem. But I didn't get any results. There also have some pimple spots in my cheek. I'm getting very depressed due to all this factors. Please give me some permanent solutions that I can overcome all this problems. Kindly give answer to my question. Waiting for your answer.
There are slight blood traces in my potty which is found when I go to toilet in evening time after coming from library. Is it something serious or its because of long hour sitting on a chair for more than 10 hours as I have to sit and study for my upcoming exam in may.
I am 50 years old man. I am suffering from prostate problem, the coming urine is getting delayed some times, particularly in night time. If I am little bit late in going for peeing, it is difficult to urinate. Please suggest.
My age is 32 male, I have around 10 lipomas knots on my hands and sides of the belly, this is being increased day by day (from last 6 yrs. Pls help me to control. Thank you.
Sir, I Had Affected With Chicken Pox On 2005. The Chicken Pox Scars Are Still On My Faces. I Used So Many Remedies. But They doesn't Make Any Change On My Chicken Pox Scars. Sir,How Can I Overcome This. How Can I Remove My Chicken Pox Scars On My Faces. Which Medicine Should I Use For The Removal Of Chicken Pox Scars From My Face?
I got jhaiya (wrinkle) on my face. And small pimple (diane). I am 38 Yr old. Wat should I use. Pls suggest.
I am 36 year old female and my complexion is dark and also I have so many black spots on my body. I want to clear my face and complexion. My skin type is sensitive.
The gall bladder, which sits just below the rib cage to the right of the stomach, is very tender to touch. It is a little sac or storage compartment for bile, which is produced by the liver. The gallbladder emits bile into the small intestines via a duct referred to as the cystic duct. The entire process is meant to break down foods (namely fatty foods).
Gallbladder attack symptoms may include one or more of the following:
- Pain in the back right shoulder blade: Sometimes, pain radiates through to the back shoulder blade on the right side or in the middle between the shoulder blades. This is pain from the gallbladder affecting the back of the shoulder. This back shoulder blade chest pain is one of the most common yet unknown symptoms of a gallbladder disorder. This can come and go or be constant. It may be sharp, excruciating or dull. It may also occur especially at night. A gallbladder attack will typically last for one to four hours.
- Pain in the stomach: The most common symptom of a gallbladder problem is pain. This pain usually occurs in the mid to upper-right section of your abdomen. It can be mild and intermittent, or it can be quite severe and frequent. In some cases, the pain will begin to radiate to other areas of the body, including the back and chest.
- Nausea or Vomiting: Nausea and vomiting are common symptoms among all types of gallbladder problems. But only a chronic gallbladder disease may cause digestive problems, such as acid reflux, gas, nausea, and vomiting.
- Diarrhea: Having more than four bowel movements a day for at least three months may be a sign of chronic gallbladder disease.
- Fever or Chills: An unexplained fever may signal that you have a bile duct infection. If you have an infection, you need treatment before it worsens and becomes dangerous. The infection can become life-threatening if it's allowed to spread to other parts of the body.
- Unusual Stools or Urine: Lighter-colored stools and dark urine are possible signs of a common bile duct block.