Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kritika AroraYour feedback matters!
My skin is very sensitive to sun light if I stay more time in sun light my face get skin burn and black mark after a day suggest me something.
Hello doc. My friend is working in a comp job so by sitting most of time she suffer from back pain. Now what I suggest her to do so that she relaxed by her pain ?
5 Ways to prevent skin conditions in athletes
Given their nature of work, athletes are at an increased risk of acquiring skin infections. These infections can lead to serious consequences if they are left untreated.
Here are 5 ways in which skin conditions in athletes can be prevented.
1. Keeping the bruises clean and covered - It is important for you to keep the cuts and scrapes clean as well as covered with bandages until they heal because such openings in the skin weaken its defence against germs and increase the possibility of infections.
2. Taking care of the blisters - Make sure that you prevent blisters as much as you can because they make your skin susceptible to infections. Use gels, sprays, ice pads etc. and try to avoid getting sunburnt to prevent dangerous skin conditions.
3. Be mindful of what you wear - It is important for athletes to wear moisture-wicking clothes because sweat, if not made to dry, can lead to growth of germs that can cause a number of skin diseases and infections. Also, not wearing foot wear outside the field can lead to infections on the feet.
4. Maintaining good hygiene - Take a shower after every practice session and game using an antimicrobial soap. Besides, use a clean towel and avoid sharing your personal care items like razor, soap etc. with other athletes. This is extremely important in order to reduce the risk of bacterial infection.
5. Disinfect all your equipment and go for skin checkups - Make sure that you disinfect all your equipment like the protective gear, gloves, socks etc. after every use. Also, get regular skin checkups done, especially if you are associated with high-risk sports like wrestling, boxing etc. There is an increased possibility of skin injuries, sores, swelling etc. in athletes associated with such sports, which exposes them to a greater risk of skin conditions. So, disinfection and clinical checkups on a regular basis become all the more important for them. Ensure that you never use sandpaper or bleach simply to pass a skin check up.
Related Tip: Quickie Home Remedies for Skin Allergies