Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna MohanYour feedback matters!
My age was 16 but in my back I have pain all day about 3 month I have thar pain but there was no relief.
I am 61 years old lady doctor having shoulder pain left for few days pain is on taking the arm to back please advice.
Sir, madam I have uric acid level is 9.4 mg dl and I have knee pain in both knee. On maximum time my uric acid level remains above 7.2 mg dl. My doctor has started alluprinol to me and said, you have to keep it eating for your entire life. Does this true for the medicine or something else is there. But my knees are still hurting and my doctor has no answer for this I have already taken NSAID, Cortic Steroid injection, Hylane injection into the knees but still pain is there. After that they told me that you have gouty arthritis due to high uric acid level and you have to keep eating alluprinol. My x ray of knees show early degenerative changes. Please tell me upto how much time I have to take alluprinol and when my knees get rid off from pain.
My mother has acute joint pain in toes ankle knee and swelling what she will do to free herself from this fatal problem.
I am 57 years old, 85 kg and 5'6. I can't stand on left toe and can stand only for few seconds on left foot. My achilles tendon feels weak. Left foot is by birth, physically thinner but I do not remember any accident or injury. Any solution to strengthen left leg, improve balance on left leg and remove limp.
I am 40 years old lady day by day my bones are getting very weak, One year ago I was injured in my knee it's tissue tear on my left knee I took medicine and exercise but my all efforts are not working plus tell me the best treatment of this.
1. I am 18 year old and sometime there I pain in different parts of my knee and leg but temporarily and usually after a long walk or workout. Please help? 2. There I an unusual feeling of pain in my chest near my heart or sometimes in arms?
I'm suffering from heart and left arm pain I undergone 2d echo and ecg 1 month back do I need to worry I'm suffering from severe acidity problem my pain is very severe please help me out suggest me any Medicine for instant relief from heart pain and left arm pain please.
Sir, I hv muscular pain between neck n shoulder since 3 years .I hv done physiotherapy 3 times bt nothing has improved.Pl help me to get out from this pain.Currently i m unable to use mobile or pc or laptop due to this severe pain.Pl help me
Hello. My mom is 53 years old. She is handicapped. She uses her right hand on her right leg to walk, so total stress is on right leg. She walks this way from her birth. Few weeks ago, she was coming from neighbours house and that day she had walked little bit, and when she came, she fell down and couldn't stand and and it was very painful too. So when we consulted doctor, he took x ray of her right leg, and found that her knee grease has been vanished. He prescribed some medicines for a week. There was some improvement, mom started walking but she wasn't able to put weight on her right leg and it was painful. Next week, we visited doctor again, he prescribed same medicines for another week. But he is giving painkillers, when mom do not eat it, pain starts again But now the situation is, mom is not able to walk properly as she used to. And she has lot of pain in her right leg. My mom blood pressure is normal. No diabetes. And no other disease. Medicines prescribed by doctor Elfenac plus pantocid p Moreover my mum complains about pain in his hands when she wakes up, she is not able to open her fist.
I am 23 years old Male. I have been suffering from neck shoulder pain radiating to the fingers of my right hand since 8 months. I am not able to grip objects firmly. Also the the pain is tingling and continuous and increases drastically during night. Sometimes the hand goes completely numb during night. I have applied volitra gel and also used traction but it's not helping. Kindly help as it's becoming annoying and unbearable.
Knees paining every day. He is a salesman always standing at work place. Age is 56. Can you suggest me the best medicine or any remedy.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache.
- Panckarma: Panchkarma remedies like Kati Vasti and Patra Pinda Sweda etc., are highly benefical and give great results for back pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.