Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna GoyalYour feedback matters!
I use to get chest pain. Its not always but when I will lay down or m doing some work. Most of time it use to pain at left chest. I use to get a pinch from last 2 years its happening but now its increasing day by day. before it use to pain fr seconds but now it is paining for continue 10 minutes or more then that.
My stomach has been paining for some days and every morning I feel the urge to vomit. And vomit after drinking water in morning. M I suffering frm hyperacidity or wht.
Dear Sir, I am 21 years old, still pursuing academics Since last years I hav been suffering frm depression and I'm on tranquilizers since den. I used to watch porn quite often and used to stare at every girl/lady I come across with sexual intentions. Literally you can say I was a sex maniac I want to know if watching porn was major reason for my depression and please suggest me how do I control testosterone levels. A line in reply frm you wil be appreciated.
I Am 23 years old. I am working in pharma company. Because the problem is little bit of hot that means in my stomach create a hot and causes worm-thing sensation. Thats why am not concentrate properly. Please give me any suggestion.
I am suffering from chickenpox and I am feeling pain in body and I am not able to sleep or take rest.
I am not feeling well since 7 days. I can't sleep more than half an hour in a day. Eat only 2 chapati in a day? Please help me and sought out this problem.
Sir, I am 43 years ,male well built, 85 kg.Off la I found sugar is 120 fasting and 150 pp. Also uric acid 8.8. Pls advice.
I am a 44 year old male. Since last one year I am suffering from nocturia. I am forced to wake up for almost five times a night. I am not diabetic. However I snore loudly and breath through my mouth. I am 5 feet 9 inch tall and 88 kilos in weight. Please help. Vsk.
I don't know if I am allergic to something. I am suffering from kinda dry cough from past 6 months. I have tried natural remedies and consulted couple of doctors but still I have the same problem. I want some advise from the doctors if I have to consult a good ent specialist. I feel something is itchy in my throat.
Hi I am 32 year old and I am getting married in Feb I am starting mustard oil massage on my penis. Is it harmful or its make some difference in my married life?
I have this rashes like thing all over my body. Its been more than a week. It reduces and again increases. It itches when I sweat and while having bath. What should I do? What ointment should I get for this? Kindly suggest me.
I have severe gastritis problem where the gas gets stuck on my lower abdomen and the pain becomes unbearable. Due to gas the abdomen pain last for a day or two. I am 2 months pregnant. please help.
I am a 29 years old male. Yesterday, I had a sexual encounter. I had used condom as a measure of protection, but it failed. The condom got leaked during the act. What do I need to do now to prevent transmission of any stds? And what if I get diagnosed with any stds or hiv?
Fast Food, by and large, is detrimental to the health. Multiple studies have shown this in the past decade. It aggravates many diseases and is responsible for medical conditions such as obesity, respiratory problems, cardiovascular diseases and hypertension. Amidst multiple negative qualities, many fast foods are actually not that bad for the body. If taken in right proportions, some of the fast foods mentioned below can be extremely useful for the body.
- Popcorn: Apart from being one of the best accompaniments for movies, popcorns greatly helps in curbing hunger. Home-made popcorns have fewer calories and are a very good antioxidant. The good part about popcorn is the fact that it is not heavy as other fast foods and doesn’t make you feel lethargic. However, it should be ensured that more than one bowl of popcorn is not consumed at a time.
- Baked snacks: Baked snacks are a much-preferred choice in the snacks category these days. Owing to their low fat and carb content, they not only serve as tasty snacks but are good for the overall health as well. The fact that baked snacks are made up of whole wheat, makes it a more attractive offering. Baked snacks, when prepared with a dash of spice, can be a good alternative to other unhealthy snacks in the market.
- Processed Cheese: Processed cheese contains Conjugated linoleic acid (CLA). The latter is found to have anti-carcinogenic properties. A recent study showed that the CLA found in processed cheese is much more than other dairy products. Processed cheese is also a good antioxidant. This being said, too much intake of processed cheese can be harmful to the body.
- Dark chocolate brownie: If dark chocolate is consumed with whole wheat brownie, it acts as a good ingredient for patients suffering from cardiovascular diseases. When consumed with a few nuts, dark chocolate brownie becomes a power house of fibre. People with a sweet tooth can find this preparation a good alternative for other fast food items such as chocolate, ice cream and pastries.
- Chocolate Bars: This is another treat for a person with a sweet tooth. Dark chocolate bars are rich in antioxidants. It brings down blood pressure level and is found to be effective for the heart. This should not be consumed more than 100 grams per day.
- Stout Beer: Dry stout beer with its rich creamy content is as good as a dose of aspirin. This form of liquor improves blood circulation level and reduces the risk of cardiac arrests. One pint of this beer every alternate day will serve the purpose of quenching your alcohol thrust while ensuring that no harm is caused to your health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.