Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My wife coceived 3 times but suddenly it has miscariage. We had test all but thyroid has come in focus when happend second time also but period was same (2 month 2 days). Now we against thyroid test and result is normal but this time also miscourage (period is 2 months & 10 days. Why it has happenning again and again. Has she any utterous problem that she can not hold? kindly advise sir.
Good morning Doctor my problem is. I had sex with my boyfriend on 27of October, Last time I got period on 2nd. And this time I didn't still get my period. I'm following general motor diet from past 4 days. My doubt is why I didn't get periods. Am I pregnant r its because of my diet. Please Help me how to get rid from this problem.
Is Drinking Sperm Good For Health while giving Blow job. Can I become Pregnant If I drink the sperm.
I played with my girlfriend but we didn't have sexual intercourse, she is 24 years old, she is virgin, her periods was regular but on this time it is delayed by 6 days, on 5th and 6th day there is brown discharge in little, why her periods got late? Why that brown discharge came?
I have excessive blood flow during periods. Also feel pain in legs. Does it normal? Some girl have excessive flow during period. Is it advantage or not for future life?
I am 23 years old. I am having periods irregularities from the past two months and this time my periods have been missed from 15 days. I need help to cure my problem kindly suggest me something for this.
Becoming a parent is the most cherishing moment in a couple's life, hence it is important to ensure that both the mother and the baby are healthy. In today's world lot of factors like environmental, socio-economic, lifestyle associated, and addictions such as smoking and alcohol affect the health of both men and women. If the parents have ill health or unhealthy lifestyle practices, the same can complicate matters and also cause infertility.
Today's life, especially in the metro cities, is fast and becoming more stressful. Pregnancy is a period when the health of the baby is directly dependent on the health of the mother and father. Also during the early phase of pregnancy the development of a baby inside the womb is very rapid and is the base for its future. Preconception counseling helps parents to understand and identify the different factors affecting the growth of the baby along with the modifications or complete illumination of these factors (if possible) to maintain the healthy development of the baby and the health of the mother as well.
Hence preconception counseling is a good initiative towards a healthy outcome. It not only guides the parent about the healthy lifestyle but also helps to find out the genetic factors causing any malformation or medical conditions, affecting the baby- the mother- the whole family through an emotional, psychological, social and economic point of view. It helps the parents to understand the condition, its future consequences so that they are able to take informed decisions.
Planning a baby 1
The Prenatal Counseling Guides About:
- The right height and weight as per the BMI. This highlights the right attributes needed for conception
- Blood pressure to check any abnormality
- Medical history - whether they have had any medical treatment for any particular disease. If yes, then what are the medications? They check whether these are safe medications for pregnancy or not. The doctors then alter them accordingly to avoid any harmful effect on pregnancy.
- Abdominal & pelvic examination to rule out any abnormality
- Rubella screening- It is important to have a vaccine. As Rubella causes abortions or congenital birth defects in baby.
- Varicella screening to assess any chances of future abnormalities
- Depression screening as its medication are harmful for the baby & also if mother is not prepared for pregnancy then the outcome is usually affected.
- Blood tests like urine analysis, complete blood count, sugar, blood group & tests for -STDS (HIV, VDRL), Hepatitis B, thyroid dysfunction
- The importance of well-balanced nutritional diet and how to opt it
- The change or modification in the lifestyle to reduce stress
- Exercise and its benefits
- Any family history of any disease like Haemophilia and the steps towards it
- Quitting alcohol and smoking as they have adverse effects on the growth and development of baby
- Any kind of drug addiction having ill effect on the health of both mother and baby
Thus prenatal counseling in planning a baby is a step towards ensuring a healthy outcome.
I have done unprotected sex with mah wife and I gave her ipill after few hours wat are the chances of my wife to get pregnant and do the monthly cycle changes its date. And at last wat are the chances of either one of us to acquire AIDS.
I'm 25 years old and 13 weeks pregnant. I have a doubt whether we can lay on desk at work by sitting on chair for more than hour. Because my stomach is paining after waking up n when I lay down I can feel my stomach is compressed.
Hello. I need answer. I am very scared about that. When me and my wife do sex and I discharged semen in her vagina but when I out my penis from her vagina semen comes automatically outside. Please tell me why its happen everytime even though I discharged after fully insertion.
Hi, I am 34 yrs old have 8 years old daughter want to take advise before planning for another baby can I have folvite 5 mg tablet.
Am 24 years old but y weight is 47 am planning for pregnancy. I need to increase weight give some healthy tips to gain weight and health.
After taking 1 tablet of mifepristone & 4 tablets of misoprostol it's 16 hours but no bleeding then what to do?
Respected Dr. I had miscarriage on 23rd may 2015.28 weeks pregnancy. I dont know why all this happened to me. Everything was fine. Reports were normal. May be this happened because I was standing for long time in kitchen. My baby one side hand portion was little blue. So. Dr. Please tell me. I delivered baby through cesarean 9 stitches. So. Dr. Please let me know when we (me & my husband)) start intercourse. And plan next baby.
I got my periods on 9th november. We had sex on 21st november. I got some bleeding on 7th december which stopped in 2 days. I checked using home pregnancy kit today but it shows negative. Am I Pregnant or not?
I had sex with my wife on 13 August in evening and her period date is 18 August. After one day of sex she bleed little and after that no bleeding till date. Is she got pregnant or not if yes then please tell me how can we stop that unwanted pregnancy.
I am 24 years of age. I face issues of white discharge on daily basis. I want to know the permanent cure of this? Is it possible to cure it permanently through Ayurveda?
Ovaries are a part of a woman’s reproductive system. The primary function of ovaries include producing ‘ova’ or eggs and secreting hormones such as progesterone and estrogen. Cysts are fluid filled sacs that form the ovaries; they usually do not cause any symptom and are not painful.
There are primarily two types of ovarian cysts:
1. Follicle cysts: During a woman’s menstrual cycle, the egg develops in a sac known as the follicle. Under normal circumstances, the sac breaks open and releases the egg. When this doesn’t happen, fluids start accumulating in the follicle to form a cyst.
2. Corpus luteum cysts: Follicle sacs dissolve after releasing the egg, but in some cases, these sacs remain and the opening of the sacs gets sealed. It again results in fluid accumulation, leading to the formation of corpus luteum cysts.
Usually, cysts do not cause any symptom. If the size of the cysts increases, they may cause symptoms such as stomach pain, pain during bowel movements and sex as well as pelvic floor pain. The breasts may become tender and one may experience rapid breathing. Other symptoms of ovarian cysts are fever, nausea and dizziness. Usually, rupturing of a cyst leads to these symptoms surfacing; hence you would know when exactly to call the doctor.
The treatment options for ovarian cysts are:
- Laparoscopy: Laparoscopy is carried out if the cysts are small in size. An incision is made close to the navel, through which an instrument is inserted to get rid of the cyst.
- Birth control pills: For chronic ovarian cysts, oral contraceptives are prescribed to stop the ovulation process in order to arrest the formation of cysts.
- Laparotomy: In case of large cysts, this procedure is recommended. A relatively bigger incision is made in the abdomen, through which the cyst is removed.
Ovarian cysts, if left untreated, can certainly cause infertility. Pre-menopausal women and who suffer from frequent hormonal imbalances in the body are the most vulnerable to this condition.