Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna BatraYour feedback matters!
Asking your doctor if an antiobiotic medicine can be taken is advisable as it can help in reducing the infection; and swelling. It can also be taken after the treatment for faster healing.
I had sex with my girl friend around 3-4 months back with all protections. As she informed me tht she got her periods after 2 weeks. Now she is facing some allergy problems like dust allergy etc, now she is worried tht she might hv got pregnant. I would like to know whether this sign indicates pregnancy? She had her regular periods till now.
Hello, My girlfriend's periods were due on the 2nd of April, usually my periods are late by a day or two (so on 4th of April) I had PROTECTED (condom) sexual relation with my girlfriend twice in this month. Once after her periods got over last month (the very next day) and on the 29th. She was too worried so we did a urine HCG pregnancy test on the 4th morning. Which turned out to be negative. We are worried. Are there chances of her getting pregnant? Also I made sure that I am outside her when I am about to finish and also, we used condoms.
I am facing a problem with the periods. Last month, November, I had it twice within 5 days of gap. 1st one finished on 5th November (flow was normal) and then started again on 10th November (flow was less), (last month I donated blood too). This month my periods started on 1st and ended on 6th (the flow was less than normal), and right now I am bleeding again (with a very very less flow). Last month I used "Unwanted 72" after unprotected sex. But this time I didn't. Isn't it due to the side effects of Unwanted 72? But I have used it many a times, nothing like this happened before. Please help me with this.
I am 30 years old married girl. I am having my periods regularly with proper flow but this time for last 2 day I am face less amount of flow in hole day its like few drops. I am worried is that any thing serious. Today I check pregnancy test with pregnancy kit the result was negative. Is there any need to consult with doctor immediately or I need to wait for next period in coming month. Waiting for your valuable suggestions.
Hi doctors please help me as I lost my first pregnancy with chromosomal abnormalities this is my second pregnancy with 24 weeks I was in Bangalore and now I went to my native there im seeking another doctor as I have undergone every scanning correctly and double marker test also and in 13 weeks also I have gone through full scanning in scanning center and 20 weeks also anomaly scan by doctor everything is OK but this new doctor telling me to do one more anomaly scan but she s telling everything is fine but also she is telling to go thru one more I'm literally scared I don't want to lose this baby before pregnancy I was taking folic acid tablet after also please help me please please.
I have multiple fibroadenoma in both breast Can I take green tea. Is green tea harmful in fibroadenoma.
My sister is suffering from Polycystic Ovary. She's just married and want to conceive. What is the treatment or diet plan for her?
1. Slow down. When you are outside or in a place that is not air conditioned face reality, move slowly and put your brain in low gear.
2. Always be hydrating. Drink ice water, cold juice, non-caffeinated ice tea. Have it with you at all times. This is especially important if you live somewhere that is both hot and humid.
3. Stay ahead of your thirst. Related to the above tip, don't wait until you are thirsty to drink up, force yourself to drink and drink and drink.
4. Sorry, no caffeine, no alcohol. In case, number 3 got you excited, a cold beer might be refreshing but it will suck the moisture out of your interior. Same with caffeinated drinks.
5. Shut out the sunlight. Even if your apartment or office is air conditioned, shut the blinds. Sunlight equals heat.
6. Wear loose fitting clothes. Inside wear shorts, baggy t-shirt, flip-flops. Forget the underwear and socks. When you are outside wear loose, long-sleeved clothes (shirts, pants, skirts) of light material.
7. Keeping the sun off your skin provides more surface area for sweating, and so is actually cooler. Wear a cap or straw hat.
8. Change your schedule. Get up at 5 a. M, go for a walk while it still bearable. Get your work done early so you can crawl around the rest of the day.
9. Crank up the fans. If you don't have air conditioning and even if you do, promote air circulation throughout your house or office with fans. Start them up early in the day before it gets hot.
10. Turn off the lights. Light bulbs emit heat so use your lights as little as possible. It's a good idea to switch your bulbs to eco-friendly ones, such as fluorescent or led bulbs because they emit lower levels of energy and thus, heat.
11. Minimize the use of heat producing appliances. If you have to use the dishwasher, washing machine or dryer, if possible, use them at night or early in the morning.
12. Don't go anywhere. Except for places you have to go, such as work, avoid travel unless it is at night or early in the morning when it is much cooler.
13. No cooking. Fix meals that don't require cooking. You'll only heat up the kitchen and yourself.
14. Eat high water content foods. Many fruits and vegetables, such as watermelon, cantaloup, grapes, cucumber, and tomatoes, contain 90 percent or higher water content by weight. Eating them in abundance will keep you hydrated.