Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KreetiYour feedback matters!
Since 5 to 6 months. I feel pain in my left lower abdominal. Then I had gone for ultrasound in that report it has been write that, 2.6x1.4 cm cystic lesions with echogenic wall foci with comet tail artifacts seen within left ovary. please suggest me what should I do. Before starting my period I feel pain in my left abdominal. N sometime in my vagina also I feel little bit of pain. When I intercourse with my partner sometime i feel pain in vagina and in my abdominal but Just for few hours or 1-2 days. Know this time I am taking homeopathic medicine for my cystic lesions since 4 month. But I don't feel that it is giving me +ive result. please doc suggest me a good solution of all my problem with some medicine too. Please.
Hi recently my mother done with hysterectomy through laparoscope method total uterus removed and its already 3 months completed now she is fine and how many days she have to take rest and she is trying to bend, stretch legs and I heard that through laparoscope method total uterus cannot remove? Weather it is true? Please tell me the solution.
My last two period was 10th April and 6th may .and aftr period first intercourse occur on 16 may .so maximum time for pregnancy is less then 7 week. I take abortion pills. First single pill. 24 hour passed no Bleeding what should I do?
Hi. I hv a 6 years old son. Bt before him I had 2 missed abortion. The fetus couldn't grow n I hv 2 abort it. Being my pregnancy there are twin pregnancy n one of them was nt grew bt other was normal. I hv received c-section delivery in 2010. After that I again conceived on 2014 bt the problem was remaining same as the fetus couldn't grw. N I hv to abort it. My all tests reports are normal. Nw I am trying to conceive. please tell me what should I do for normal pregnancy. I hv 28 days cycle of periods.
I am a nursing mother of a 3 month old and have experienced a drop in my milk supply. Could you please advise any supplements I can take? I have tried lactonic granules but not of much drastic effect.
Post pregnancy, you may experience pain due to multiple reasons. However, such pain might subside within a few weeks, but still it is advisable that one should be prepared prepared for all kinds of discomfort post pregnancy, such as the pain you endure while breastfeeding or the epidural pain. If you have undergone surgery, then there may be pain due to surgical incisions as well. One should keep herself hydrated all throughout and be patient while trying to deal with such post pregnancy pain.
Managing pain depends on the type of pain you are experiencing. Below is a summarized account of the different types of pain one might go through and how to come out of it.
- Incisions: In case the delivery occurs by the caesarian procedure, you might have to endure pain from the incisions. The pain generally lasts till all the incisions heal, so you will require pain medications to get relief from the pain.
- Uterine contractions: The uterus needs to return to its normal size after the delivery. The pain from these contractions tends to increase with subsequent pregnancies. Like incisions, pain medications will be administered to help you get relief from the pa
- Vaginal dryness: A woman’s vagina tends to be dry while she is breastfeeding. This can cause pain if you want to indulge in sexual intercourse. In this regard, lubricants (preferably water based) are a good way to treat vaginal dryness.
- Engorgement of the breast: When a woman starts lactating, her breasts tend to become fuller and thus, cause minor but persisting pain. A breast pump (used to extract milk from a woman’s breasts), in this case, can relieve you of such pain.
- Back pain: Pregnancy related stress and strain can often lead to back pain. This back pain usually stems from holding the baby and breastfeeding it. If it so happens, you can consider changing your posture while breastfeeding and taking warm baths twice a day to get rid of the backaches.
- Joint pain: There may be pain in your joints such as the one in your wrists, hands and feet. This usually occurs due to all the chemical changes that your body undergoes during pregnancy. Pain medications and stretches can help ease this sort of a pain.
- Pain in the legs: Post pregnancy leg pain is caused because of all the fluids that are administered intravenously. Once the content of fluids in the body reduces, the pain tends to subside. However, any sign or symptom of blood clots or visible redness in the legs might warrant medical attention at the earliest.
- Headaches: This is the most common type of pain that can result from a pregnancy. Headaches are caused due to hormonal imbalances, insomnia and stress that you may experience. It is advisable to not take any pain medication in this regard as painkillers can interfere with your bodily hormones even more, given that headaches are usually not something to worry about. Drink plenty of water and try to get ample rest; this should take care of the pain automatically.
I am more than 2 months late for my periods I had consumed 2-3 delay pills after I got my periods and got it stop I had intercourse with my partner and took ipill with 72 hrs. I took 3 pregnancy test n all were negative n my doc prescribed me meprate 10 mg once a day fr 5 days. Shld I increase dose to 2 tabs a day becoz I want my chumps asap? Any food to let my periods flow?
Man had been a hunter-gatherer for thousands of year prior to discovering that settling down and engaging in agriculture did have its merits, especially by the way of an easier lifestyle! Many people today are going in for contemporary diets which are plant based. But what exactly does that mean? And are there benefits which make the effort worth one’s while?
A plant based diet has a pretty large variety of benefits. While it was a rather predominant belief in the years gone by that animal protein was essential for proper nutrition of a person, this is something that has long been debunked. As a matter of fact, plant based diets have been found to be worthy of providing the same level of protein to a person, but just without all the side effects that eating meat has. Who wanted those side effects, anyway? It is not like they are worth bearing with just for the taste of the meat!
The environment is saved a lot of strain as rearing meat for human consumption is very hard on it. It is quite a startling fact that meat oriented emissions are higher than what is emitted by planes, trains and trucks and the like. Taking into due account the fact that tens of thousands of people are up in the air at any given moment and millions are crisscrossing countries by road, can you imagine what sort of emissions those are, then? This thought was enough to cause the Beatle Paul McCartney to start a campaign to make Mondays in the UK meat free!
Meat is generally known to be more expensive than vegetarian or plant-based options. This is especially true when it comes to cities as the meat has to be kept refrigerated while it is transported until it is bought. So, for a person who is looking to save a reasonable amount of money, by going to a plant based diet, he or she would be doing this almost without the intention to do so!
Losing weight is not an easy task, to say the least. However, with a plant based diet, this task is made quite a bit easier! There are various types of fat and it must be said that not all of them are bad for the body. As a general rule, it is rare for meat to contain as high a level of good fats in relation to bad fats, as vegetarian food does. What this means is that the entire effort to lose weight just got a lot easier; all that is required is a rational choice when it comes to a person’s diet! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.
Hey I got sex with my gf 2 months ago and after afer 2 days I give her ipill then in 14 days she get her periods now after 2 months she get the pregnancy test and that is negative and now she is not getting ger regular periods is there any chances of pregnancy.
Can I do cardio excercises when I am trying to get pregnant? I am afraid I might not get pregnant if I strain my body.
My Wife's age is 21 years old. Now, she is 8 months and 26 Days Pregnant. Her weight is 73 kg. Her Stomach size is very large compare than normal women's stomach in the 9th month of Pregnancy. Her Gynecologist says she have high Blood Pressure in this month. She can't face Blood Pressure problem till her 8th months. Then why this is Happen in this months. Please, give me valuable advice for my wife. Also suggest me food precautions in this month. At this situation it is possible for Normal Delivery.
Today we use smartphones in every possible moment of life; it makes our life easy in every imaginable situation from managing professional contacts, to ordering food, to getting navigational assistance, to paying bills etc. But have you ever wondered, what is the price we would pay if we turn completely dependent or addicted to our smartphones? Smartphones can increase the chances of sleep disorders, lack of concentration, slows a child's socio-emotional growth, can cause compulsive nature etc.
Psychologist Shivani Misri Sadhoo suggests that apart from harmful phone radiations; smartphones and tablets has other ways too, to harm our mental & emotional health.
1. Smartphone Causes sleep disorder: When a person stares at the backlit portable screen of the phone or tablet, it shines short-wavelength, blue light, into the eyes. This stimulates the brain, telling it to stay alert and when Smartphone is used extensively post evening time, the chances are high that body will not release the hormone melatonin, essential for maintaining body’s biological clock. Hence depending on the person’s body sooner or later the chances are very high that person will suffer from the sleep disorder. Prolonged inadequate sleep, not only degenerate the brain cells, but it also causes high blood pressure and heart-related diseases.
2. Smartphones affects’ the social and emotional development of child: when a metropolitan child (generally they are burdened with school homework) is regularly allowed to play with smartphones, their opportunity to learn from face to face interactions or from physical activities get shorter. This affects their brain development as well as hinders their socio-emotional growth.
3.A smartphone gives an instant access to social networking sites and emails; these features sometimes can build compulsion among a person to constantly keep checking updates and emails. Such a compulsion can create lack of concentration, unnecessary mood swing (if the person find an unpleasant update or email at wrong hours of the day, like before sleep).
marriage counselor East of Kailash, best psychologist in Delhi, best psychologist in South Delhi, cure anxiety in south Delhi, psychologist in south delhi
Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Me and my husband doing sex everyday for pregnant last 8 month onwards. Til now I didn't get pregnant. Any solution for that. What will be the common problem?
Wear a bandana to bed.
Make a sticker chart.
Reward yourself after several days (or hours) of being pull free.
Be patient with yourself.
Join a support group.
Talk to another person with Trichotillomania.
Wet down your hair.
Learn what your body needs instead of pulling.
How to reduce sodium consumption through diet
Minerals and salts are important parts of our daily diets. These minerals play significant roles in the functioning of the human body but, if found in excess, they might adversely impact your health. One such mineral is sodium, which is abundant in most food sources.
Sodium is present in every food in the form of salt. Most forms of meat, canned vegetables and soup, junk food and pickles are some examples of food which are naturally high in sodium. Apart from this, any cooked food will have salt crystals within it. Medical research has shown that most people consume more sodium than what is recommended.
Ill Effects of Sodium Intake in Excess
- The most common problem caused by the excessive consumption of sodium is high blood pressure.
- High blood pressure, apart from being the cause of strokes can also affect internal organs like kidneys and cause renal failure over time.
- It can also be detrimental to the heart and be a contributing factor to heart conditions as well.
Here are some of the ways through which you can reduce sodium intake through changes in diet.
- Increasing the intake of fruits within the diet - Inclusion of more fresh fruits in your diet will reduce the amount of sodium consumption. Canned and processed fruits may increase sodium consumption and hence should be reduced.
- Changing to fresh unprocessed meats - Certain processed and packaged meats such as in snacks and fast foods should be avoided as they have high sodium content. Hence, consumption of fresh meat instead of processed meat is an effective way to reduce your daily sodium intake.
- Including more leafy vegetables in your diet - Leafy green vegetables such as kale, spinach, and celery have a lot of water and also help reduce the sodium intake in your body.
- Drinking plenty of water - Sodium levels can rise within the body when it is dehydrated. Thus, it is prudent to always keep your body hydrated by drinking plenty of water.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Mustard Oil Versus Refined Oil
Hi. It has been 6 years of our marriage now. My wife does not shows any interest in sex. In past 6 years she does not shows any eagerness towards sex. I perform lot of foreplay even after that she does not gets aroused. She accepts that she has some physical problem but she is not ready to visit any doc. She doesnt even allows me to insert the finger even that is pain full to her. We have 1 kid of 3 years that too through IUI. Please help my marriage is going through very bad phase.
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment.