Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KreetiYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor m 32 years old. I got married in March 2016. M trying for baby from last 2 months but not able to conceive don't understand why. I n my husband both have B positive blood group, does it creates any problems in conceiving. N on my menstrual day I have very light bleeding but before marriage it comes normally n remain for 3-5 days. M in great stress not able to understand what is happening with me. Kindly help us doctor.
Internet Addiction Disorder is associated with structural and functional changes in brain regions involving emotional processing, decision making and cognitive control
Hi. For me sex time no full mood. So I can't fulfill my husband. It's also problem for not getting pregnant ah.
Green tea is believed to be one of the healthiest beverages. It is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, which have a positive effect on the body. Some of the benefits, which it provides are lesser risk of cancer, fat loss, and an improved function of the brain. The latest study about green tea reveal that it boosts memory and can make you smart!
Listed here are some of the most amazing health benefits of having green tea which have been backed by research:
- The presence of bioactive compounds in green tea helps to improve the health. It is enriched with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which are considered to be powerful antioxidants. These reduce the free radical formation in the body thereby, protecting the cells from damage.
- The compounds found in green tea helps to improve the brain function, thus making you smarter. The main ingredient is caffeine. Though not as much as in coffee, it is enough to create a response. Caffeine blocks Adenosine, an inhibitory neurotransmitter and increases the neurons and thus the concentration of the neurotransmitters like the norepinephrine and dopamine. It also has an amino acid L-theanine which increases the activity of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. Caffeine and L-theanine work together to improve the brain function.
- The antioxidants found in green tea can actually lower the risk of cancer. The oxidative damages lead to cancer and antioxidants have a protective effect against cancer. As green tea is enriched with antioxidants it reduces the cancer risk. Milk should not be added in this tea as it reduces the value of the antioxidants.
- Green tea lowers the risk of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Thereby, protecting the brain in old age. Alzheimer's is a neurodegenerative disease, which causes dementia. Parkinson's being the second common neurodegenerative disease also involves death of dopamine, produced by the neurons of the brain. The bioactive compounds of the green tea have multiple protective effects and reduce the risk of these disorders.
- The dental health can be given a boost by drinking green tea. The catechins found in green tea stop the growth of certain virus and bacteria. This helps to lower the risk of infections and in turn improves the dental health, halitosis and caries.
- The risk of type 2 diabetes, which is considered to be an epidemic disease can be lowered by having green tea. In diabetes there is an increased blood sugar level and green tea improves this insulin sensitivity.
- Green tea lowers the LDL and total cholesterol. It also protects against the LDL particles from oxidation. This is turn is believed to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
2) Make time table one day prior
3) Don't compare urself with others, you never know all the details about them
4) Make realistic goal in life
5) Give sufficient time for physical activities
6) Take out time for relaxation
7) Spend as much time with your children as possible.
Hello doctor, i'm pregnant women. 2nd month. My doctor suggest me to use progesterone tablet. I use everyday night. Please advice for the same
I'm 31 years old female. Not getting pregnant. Taken fertomid for 5 days. Taking Glycomet from past 1 month & folic acid from 2-3 months. My progesterone level is 8.5 which is too low. What can be the reason for not conceiving?
Doctor I check my pregnancy its positive so I but pregnot kit and take a tablet from it at last night at 10: 30 pm but still my bleeding is not come and after how much time my bleeding took place and please tell me that how would I take rest of 4 tablet? Please help me immidately.
I am suffering from constipation m 12 weeks pregnant and when my third month started I felt this unusual thing please help me out as I cannot take any medicines any home remedy or any medicine which is safe in pregnancy?
Hello Dr. I am 29 old women and married since 7 yrs, till now I got 4 miscarriages and I suffered from right tube etropic. And now doctor is saying that even left tube is blocked and my ET lining is also very its don't go more than 7/7.5 and also my TB PCR was detected before etropic. I know there is many problem in my case. So please suggest me what is best for me.
It is common belief that people are highly interested in sex. However, this is not true. There are a lot of reasons which can reduce this sexual drive, known as libido. The reasons and therefore the causes are slightly different in men and in women. Read on to know some of the most common causes of reduced arousal in men and women and how to deal with it.
Causes of reduced arousal in men:
• Physiologically, sex is greatly influenced by the sex hormones and with age, as there is a gradual decline in the amount of these hormones in circulation, the sex drive also takes a dip. This need not be the case though.
• Stressed relationships is extremely common and though hormones have a big role to play, the mind is equally if not more important. If the couples are not happy, there is going to be no sex. As plain as that!
• Excessive smoking can reduce a person’s sexual arousal and even affect performance.
• Prescription medicines, lack of exercise, anxiety and depression are other causes that also reduce sexual desire.
• Testosterone replacement therapy in males is often used to boost sexual drive.
• Lifestyle changes including regular exercise, quitting or controlled smoking, stress management, healthy relationships can go a long way in improving sexual performance.
• If there are medications that are affecting the sexual drive, talk to your doctor and switch to an alternative.
• Counselling where the partner is also involved also is very important.
Women: The causes for low sexual drive in females is very different from men.
• Cultural differences: The cultural background and upbringing contribute in a big way to how responsive a person is. When it comes to sex, we as a country are still not very frank and open, and so there could be a perceived lack of desire. This is of course in the initial stages of a relationship and given some time, things would change.
• Relationship issues: Stressed relationships are definitely a big no-no for a physical relationship. Happy relationships definitely invite a lot more intimacy between the couple.
• Hormones: Testosterone which is present in both males and females affects sexual drive in women also. This hormone also gradually reduces over age, and causes some loss of libido.
• Medical problems: Depression, anxiety, endometriosis, fibroids, thyroid issues also affect a woman’s drive.
In managing this issue in women, psychology takes over a bigger role. Talking to the woman first and if required the partner helps in solving the issues in most women. Medical conditions, if present, should be corrected to address this issue. Hormone replacement and medication substitution also may be helpful if required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Laparoscopy, also known as keyhole surgery, is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body. Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
1. The problems that laparoscopy addresses
Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
2. The duration of your stay in hospital
Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
3. The preparation required pre-surgery
If you are going to have a laparoscopic surgery soon, ensure that you inform your doctor if you are taking any blood-thinners like aspirin or if you are allergic to any medications like anaesthesia. Moreover, let the doctor know if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. After giving all this information to the doctor, strictly follow all the instructions he/she gives you. Also, make sure that someone is available to drop you home after the surgery as you might be too weak or in too much pain to go back home by yourself.
4. Pain management post surgery
Laparoscopy is generally followed by a sore feeling around the cuts as well as shoulder pain. If the pain is unbearable you can ask for medication from your doctor or consider common analgesics. Recovery time for a laparoscopic surgery is only a few days, and to get through this period easily seek the help of a friend or family member to manage your medications and lift your spirits.
5. Restrictions you need to follow during the first couple of weeks
For the first couple of weeks after the surgery, your doctor might ask you to abstain from driving, tub bathing, swimming and having sexual intercourse. Make sure that you follow these rules and get adequate amount of sleep to ensure speedy recovery.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.