Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. KreetiYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and I doesn't having a periods in this month. And there is no pregnancy. I have checked with the pregnancy test. I am very scared what should I do?
A recent study conducted by sahgrenska academy university of gothenburg sweden has found that diabetes medication can be used to treat alcohol dependence.
Researchers found that a medication that resembles the hormone glp-1 which is used to treat type 2 diabetes as well as obesity could also be used to treat alcohol dependence
Hello Doctor. I have some doubt which i really look to clear this out. I and my GF made 1 month back. It was the next day of her last day of periods, but we made it incomplete as she was bleeding during intercourse. None of us was discharged or satisfied, but we both were afraid of that liquid moisture which male releases during the intercourse. So we decided to take contraceptive pill (Unwanted 72). She again had her periods after 2-3 days of having that pill. Also her periods are not stable. And we are still waiting for her periods. We both are afraid and have some doubts. Does she have pregnancy chances? Is there any side effect of that pill that is why she is not having periods after 1 month? Is there anything we can do to have periods or Do we need to consult doctor or physician?
Sir jb phli bar sex krne se pr mane Unwanted 72 de di or jb second time sex kiya or 72 nhi di to blooding kyun hui or jise se sex kiya uski already period time jaldi aajane ki problem h to kya isme wo pregnant hone k koi chance h or wo blooding kyun hui uska answer do.
I m 30 years old. Dr. mere 3 bety hain with mejor Opp. Jiske baad se mujhe bht zyada hi kamar ghutne aur poori body me bht jyada ain rahta h, Dr. mujhe bht zyada weekness thakan aur haffan mahsoos hoti h, Dr. mere hath aur pair bht hi jaldi soon ho jate hain jaise sooiyan chubh rahin hain, Dr. mera pet bhi nikalta ja raha jo kisi bhi tateeke se kamnhi hota, iske rahte mujhe uthte baithte bht kahli rahti h. Dr. please tell me somthing effective. Please
I am a 21 year old girl studying second year college. I have a family history of thalassemia and it was recently found out that I am a minor my self. I have been anemic since childhood and my most recent tests diagnosed my hemoglobin to be 10.6 and also that I have a fatty liver (Grade one). I have missed my periods for the last two months but without any other side effects. Very often I feel like I might start with it anytime but I do not. Being sexually active, I have tried a home pregnancy test for 6 times in the last one month and it has always been negative. I have had regular periods all my life but only for 3 days each month. I am really confused why the sudden gap and would request for an answer.
Last week I had intercourse with my girlfriend but now she is saying very pain in her vagina especially in peeing please suggest me . What shall I do any tablet is their . Please suggest which Is that.
Feeling pain in upper middle of breast with a little tight swelling at that part. Pain when breathe and sometimes paining more while some times a little. Pl suggest which specialist to consult or suggest any medicine. She has taken Moxikind CV (6 tablet) and flexon and got some relief but not fully.
Morning sickness is one of the unpleasant experiences during pregnancy. Some women dread at the thought of it. It is more common in the first 12 weeks of pregnancy, especially with the first child. Allopathy attributes this to hormonal changes, vitamin deficiency, dehydration, etc. Homeopathy believes that this morning sickness happens with the physical, emotional, and biological adjustments that the mother has to make with the new baby growing within her. As with all conditions, homeopathy believes in not just giving a medication to cure the nausea but to identify the associated symptoms and manage the woman as a whole entity.
Some of the popular homeopathic options available are listed below:
- Colchicum: The mere thought of food intensifies the nausea, especially fish and eggs. Any movement increases the nausea. There is an urge to consume carbonated drinks. The woman chooses to sleep with her knees drawn close to the chest.
- Sepia: The smell and thought of food worsens the nausea sensation. There is a craving for vinegar, sweets, and pickles. There is a feeling of heaviness in the pelvis. This exhaustion leaves you with a feeling of indifference to close family and friends. Exercise can improve the feeling.
- Pulsatilla: Staying in a closed, stuffy room make the nausea worse. Being out in the open air makes it better. Walking makes it better. The craving for sweet and fatty foods is high, but that worsens the nausea. Water consumption is reduced. Mood is unpredictable, wanting comfort and reassurance.
- Nux Vomica: The woman wakes up from bed with a nausea, but not able to vomit out. The woman is hyperstimulated and feels very anxious and stressed. Light and sound can also add to the irritation. There is a strong insomnia component to this woman.
- Cocculus indicus: Loss of appetite, with even the thought or smell or sight of food making you nauseous. There is a highly tired and fatigued feeling. The person can feel chills, vertigo, and loss of sleep. The symptoms are usually worse in the afternoon.
- Ipecacuanha: The nausea is severe and constant, but is not relieved with vomiting. There is profuse salivation and constant spitting.
- Tabacum: The nausea in this woman is persistent, is worse when in a warm room, and induced by even the slightest smell of tobacco. The nauseas feels better when there is fresh air movement, might ask for the car windows to be open. There is also an urge to leave the abdomen uncovered.
In addition to these, some tips to avoid morning sickness include eating a dry cracker before getting out of bed, avoiding fatty foods for dinner, drinking plenty of water, and including a lot of ginger in your diet.
I am 25 years old girl. Recently,2 months back I got married. Last month I got my periods on 06th June. I am not getting periods this month since it has passed 1 month. I am sure there is no unsafe sex with my husband. I am worried that whether I am pregnant or not. Is there any medicine through which I can have periods or please help me to give proper advice.
I am 31 years old girl. My hubby is 35 years old. We are planning for a child. But I am unable to conceive. We are medical fit also. Report are ok as well. So what you would advise us to do? please help.
Hi I'm 25 years old I'm suffering from thyroid and using thyronom 25mcg and is in normal level. But I'm suffering with irregular periods from past 6 months. I'm getting cycle for alternative months and bleeding heavily and I went for homeopathy it only stopped bleeding but not the regular period. I'm having spotting for 10 to 15 days so I visited gynae she advised me to take normal test I'm having prolactin high 32.8 now. Is it a serious one and can I get pregnancy after marriage or not? please advise.
A healthy mind is responsible for a healthy and relaxed body and both are imperative for attaining better orgasms during intercourse. Orgasmic dysfunction, or inhibited sexual excitement, or simply anorgasmia, is a condition whereby, a woman fails to attain orgasms even when sexually aroused. This can prove to be a major sexual problem and is the cause of disputes and conflicts in a relationship because of the lack of sexual intimacy and satisfaction.
In order to be sexually excited, both mind and body are involved in a series of complex processes, which finally result in a peak sexual response. Thus, both need to be functioning well in order to stimulate an orgasm.
Causes that may lead to orgasmic dysfunction:
- Boredom or lack of interest in sexual indulgences
- Hormonal disorders or changes brought on by menopause
- Chronic illnesses that affect sexual interest
- Acquired negative attitudes (usually from childhood or adolescence) towards sex
- Previous traumatic experiences relating to rape or sexual abuse
- Certain prescription drugs like antidepressants
- Stress or high fatigue
- Medical conditions affecting the nervous system around the pelvis
- Medical conditions causing chronic pelvic pain
Symptoms of orgasmic dysfunction may include:
- Inability to attain orgasms
- Taking longer than normal to reach an orgasm
- Not having satisfying orgasms
It is important to note that when treating problems associated with orgasmic dysfunction, you must maintain a healthy attitude towards sex, in addition to having sufficient knowledge pertaining to sexual stimulations and responses. Learning how to communicate and how to express your needs and desires clearly is another important step in the treatment of anorgasmia. Here are a few other ways to improve your sex life:
- Eat well and get enough rest
- Reduce your consumption of alcohol, drugs, or smoking
- Engage in Kegel exercises which involve tightening and relaxing the muscles of the pelvis
- Use birth control methods that both you and your partner agree to
- Engage in other sexual activities apart from sexual intercourse
- Educate yourself more about reaching orgasms by focusing on clitoral stimulation or directed masturbation
- Take up sexual counseling to learn helpful exercises
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.