Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. KotwalYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor, my father having prostate problem due to age. He is 63 years old. He is not ready for operation. So I want to know any medicine which can control it?
My urine test says that albumin-present, urobilinogen -normal, bile salts-presents-present, bile pigments-absent. What kind of disease I have.
I have chronic appendix. I have problems with digestion and urination since last 6 years. What should be the reason? What will be the effects on my body due to appendix?
What is the symptoms for kidney stone. And what are the preventions will be taken before the kidney stone.
I have an itch anus. Mostly in night times with scratching there have been cracks on the skin which has made it worse what should I do.
My father has one kidney and now has 49 grams prostrate we want to cure prostrate please guide. Operation or medicine? and if operation than which type of operation ?
Hi i have Yellow toilet from 4 month and there is no jaundice. If I drink plenty of water then then only toilet is normal 2 to 3 time after that again yellow it become daily situation. If I did not drink water from morning 11 am toilet will be yellow if I drink lots of water in morning toilet is normal but within 2 hrs I go 2 times toilet whats the problem sir. I.
Am 21 years old female. Past 2 weeks I can feel a external painful swelling near my anus point. Its really paining while sitting and its really hard to touch and see it. What would be it. please do help me.
I am 30 year old male. I have been feeling of urine discharge for four years and not comfortable while sitting due to start testicular pain. Doctors could not find anything. In my view, what I observe in my body is due to damage of any membrane by over or hard working which cause urine disfunction. Is it correct say?
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating kidney Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.