Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KotariYour feedback matters!
I got these skin tumours.I showed to the nearest doctor.He told its not c amcerous.But you dont have any medicine where we can remove it
I am 24 years old male. I recently developed fungus on chest and my doctor advised me to take Syntran 100 mg for 3 weeks, twice a day along with that I apply Lulifin cream 2 times. It's the third week going and though the fungus on chest has gone but now it's developing on my face and arms. What should I do? I am also taking Sotret medicine 30 mg at night along with Syntran as I was on that medication before. Do I need to change tablets? How can I stop the fungus to spread? Also if this fungus is transferable to others? Fungus till now is white powdered substance. please help me out!
I'm 24 years old male. I'm have skin fungus white patches in ring form in my body. I have already consulted regarding this however this skin infection not yet cured. Please help me to cure this infection.
I went for abdominal pelvic trasonography and as per results my prostate is. Moderately enlarged in size. Also parenchymal calcification noted. It measures 4.9:x3. 8x4.0 CMS.(vol. _40 cc). Impression is moderate prostatomegally. Consulting Doctor advice surgery. I am 59 years old male and diabetic. Though I can't control urination no problem while passing urine. Please let me know if surgery is required and if it can be cured through medicine. Thanks.
Hi I am 21 year old female. My lips are of two different colours. Upper lip is kinda dark n lower lip is normal. So what do you suggest, what should I do.
Hi I'm a male please tel me what should I eat or have in the morning for breakfast and in the afternoon for lunch and in evening snacks for and in the night for the dinner what all should I eat to be fit and healthy and keeps my skin healthy and glowing and have or become fairer or fair what food or what should I eat to do this to be healthy and keep my skin healthy and glowing please tel me daily routine for me as normal everyday please tel me please
You definitely want to be very careful and always avoid getting burned-- virtually all of the harm from sun exposure is related to sunburn—but you also want to avoid shielding yourself from the sun entirely. Here are a few tips to help you reap maximum rewards while minimizing your risks:
- Expose large amounts of your skin (at least 40 percent of your body) to sunlight for short periods daily. If using a sunscreen, give your body a chance to produce vitamin D before you apply it, and be sure to select a non-toxic sun lotion that protects against both UVB and UVA rays.
- Stay out just long enough for your skin to turn the very lightest shade of pink, if you’re naturally light-skinned, or just a hint reddish if you’re dark-skinned. Shield your facefrom the sun using a safe sunscreen or hat, as your facial skin is thin and more prone to sun damage, such as premature wrinkling.
- When you'll be in the sun for longer periods, cover up with clothing, a hat, or shade (either natural or shade you create using an umbrella).
- Consider the use of an "internal sunscreen" like astaxanthin to gain additional sun protection. Astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant (and pigment) produced by marine algae in response to their exposure to UV light. Typically, it takes several weeks of daily supplementation to saturate your body’s tissues enough to provide protection.
- Consuming a healthy diet full of natural antioxidants is another useful strategy to help avoid sun damage. Fresh, raw, unprocessed vegetables and fruits deliver the nutrients that your body needs to maintain a healthy balance of omega-6 and omega-3 oils in your skin, which is your first line of defense against sunburn. Vegetables also provide your body with an abundance of powerful antioxidants that will help you fight the free radicals caused by sun damage that can lead to burns and cancer.