Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kotari
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KotariYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am a girl and I have problem of regular breast pain nowadays when I touch. What is the problem.
I have oily skin. What can I do for best result. & I also want to increase wate. Give me best suggestions.
She is suffering from scheleroderma from last decade. Her age is 28 now. Her scar started growing up nowadays is there any medical cure?
My son has white patches from past 6 years. Have consulted many docs. But no real result. please help me what can I do.
From last 15 days I am getting some patches on my skin. Initially red and then turning to black. Skin getting rough in patch ara. Is it fungal infection due to sweating or anything else?
I want fair and glowing smooth skin. Please tell me medicines and cosmetic procedures which I can do for this.
I have my wedding in a few weeks. My eyes look dark and puffy even after enough sleep. How do I cure ance scars. Plus I need a glowing skin too! Thank you!
The word surgery has always been associated with the use of scalpel. However a new form of surgery called the laser surgery has developed, which instead of using the orthodox method uses laser to cure the infirmity. In this form of surgery, laser tuned to specific wavelengths, is emitted on the concerned area with the purpose of vaporizing the tissues that have high water content for the purpose of rectification. It is commonly used in
1. Dermatology and plastic surgery
2. Eye Surgery
3. Endovascular surgery
4. Foot and ankle surgery
5. Oral and Dental Surgery
Though the technique involves risks, it has over the years gained immense popularity due to multiple reasons. Few among them are
1. Provides immediate results
This is one of the main reasons why laser surgery is preferred to conventional methods. Commonly used in the eye, laser surgeries result in significant improvement in vision, allowing the concerned person to do away with the dependence on spectacles.
2. Precision involved
Using the laser instead of the scalpel allows the method to be more precise and effective than the traditional method. Minimum damage is done to the tissue as there are smaller cuts involved.
3. Less time
Due to the technique used, the time involved in laser surgeries is reasonably less, providing more time for recuperation than what is generally allowed in the traditional methods.
4. Provides more career options and opportunities
The laser surgery, owing to its technique, offers corrective measures which the traditional method does not. This aspect of the surgery allows the patients to consider and explore other professions which were previously not possible. Professions like air force and the army have stringent rules regarding the vision of the candidates. Laser surgery which provides an individual the freedom to operate without glasses and contact lenses also allows him or her to consider such professions.
I am having a problem of loosing blood while doing stool. I have concerned doctor he said to drink as much water as you can. The blood is fresh it is blessing from the some were at the end of passage. What could be the reason for it. What precautions need to be take to stop that.
I was having wheatish complexion but now I'm going darker due to tanning. My face, neck, hands and foot are getting darker in color. Please suggest me what should I do to recover my skin color and what home made measures can I take for instant fairness.
Melanomas normally happens in the skin, yet may once in a while may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back.
Sometimes a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability.
So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out:
- History: when you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Skin cell development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like dna damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Immune system: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir/mam plzz suggest wtt should I do I have pores and blackheads on my face. Especially in these days from the 20 days These pores Spreads on my face ndd My Face looks dull ndd redness also occurs. Actually this problem with me frm Last 4 years please give mehhh Suggestion that I Could I Make my face again shiny. I Use face wash, scrub but no effects.
My father have a cuts on his hands and legs the skin have gone very hard it mostly occurs more during winter and less in summers.
Sunscreen can protect your skin against skin cancer and premature aging. However, it is not as effective unless it's applied correctly. Follow these tips when applying sunscreen:
Choose a sunscreen that has an SPF of 30 or higher, is water resistant, and provides broad-spectrum coverage, which means it protects you from UVA and UVB rays. Follow these helpful tips when selecting a sunscreen.
Apply sunscreen generously before going outdoors. It takes approximately 15 minutes for your skin to absorb the sunscreen and protect you. If you wait until you are in the sun to apply sunscreen, your skin is unprotected and can burn.
Use enough sunscreen. Most adults need at least one ounce of sunscreen, about the amount you can hold in your palm, to fully cover all exposed areas of your body. Rub the sunscreen thoroughly into your skin.
Apply sunscreen to all bare skin. Remember your neck, face, ears, tops of your feet and legs. For hard to reach areas like your back, ask someone to help you or use a spray sunscreen. If you have thinning hair, either apply sunscreen to your scalp or wear a wide brimmed hat. To protect your lips, apply a lip balm with a SPF of at least 15.
Reapply sunscreen at least every two hours to remain protected, or immediately after swimming or excessively sweating. People who get sunburned usually didn't use enough sunscreen, didn't reapply it after being in the sun, or used an expired product. Your skin is exposed to the sun's harmful UV rays every time you go outside, even on cloudy days and in the winter. So whether you are on vacation or taking a brisk fall walk in your neighborhood, remember to use sunscreen.