Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. KoshyYour feedback matters!
My grandfather suffering from bones problemVery pain feel and not standup, leg is very week and also handRegular taken pain killer twice a day. His age approx 60yrs.
Hi I'm having pain in my right thigh. It won't be in the whole day. Im suffering only when I'm siting in the office. I have a habit of folding one leg and siting in the chair. Im using multiple vitamin tablets as per suggestion of a medical shop boy. Is it serious problem. Im scared of this pain that it may be due to nerves weakness. please advice me how to get rid of this pain.
When I walk upstairs or kneel down, I used to hear small cracking sound on my left knees. Is that due to loss of synovial fluid? I once had an accident and my knee had hit hardly.
I haven't been able to sleep since 4 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? I am also having foot pain. Please help me!
New alternative to knee replacement
Osteoarthritis (oa) of the knee is a severe joint problem, that has become highly prevalent in india. It is a major cause of lack of mobility, particularly among women. Currently, total knee replacement (tkr) surgery is a common solution for oa knee. However, there are risks associated with it. Surgeries for knee oa often throw up mixed results. Sometimes, tkr leaves patients with unresolved pain and loss of function for long periods. Now, however, doctors in usa have come up with the bionicare knee system which works by sending therapeutic electrical currents to the joint with an un-loader brace, that reduces pain and improves overall health of the joint. This is the most thoroughly researched, clinically proven, non invasive, non-drug alternative for the treatment of the knee.
5 benefits of using this treatment:
1. Effective pain relief
2. Non surgical, non-invasive and non-drug treatment
3. No adverse effects
4. Decreases dependency on painkillers
5. Improves function and quality of life
My recommendation to patients who have chronic knee issues, knee injuries, knee pain etc (particularly if doctors have suggested you surgeries for the same), is to try this treatment instead.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am suffering 1 year ago my first operation is not success Problem are � 1. Non union (femur) 2. Stiff knee I need help please call me this no.
I constant have pain in the backbone even after having a sufficient rest hour of 6 to 7. This bother me a lot.
Actually sir, I have a major problem in my leg*! I had multi operation iny leg because of I fell down from 4 floor so what should I do? I cannot walk properly! and there is so much of swelling in my leg.
My mother is 53 years old. She has been facing knee pain since last 1 year. She has taken few pain killers and doing few exercise but no permanent relief. Kindly suggest how to cure her problem.
I am a 21 year old female, I have been having pain at the left side of my lower neck, I tried using pain relievers but the pain just increases, what should I do?
Osteoporosis is an age related condition characterized by low bone density and fragile bones. Lack of calcium and vitamin D are the most common triggers of this condition. These are vital elements for healthy teeth as well. Osteoporosis has a direct relationship with oral health and can trigger a number of issues such as loss of teeth, gum and can cause periodontal disease. The effects of osteoporosis on oral health and affect more women than men. This risk increases when talking of menopausal women.
- The jawbone is one of the areas that bears the brunt of osteoporosis. The loss of bone density in this area can cause tooth loss and make teeth loose. It can also affect the gum ridges that hold dentures in their place. This can result in ill fitting dentures that need to be frequently changed.
- Medication for osteoporosis is also linked to dental health. In rare cases, antiresorptive medicines that are prescribed to strengthen the bones can lead to a condition known as osteonecrosis. This refers to the death of a bone due to poor blood supply. Antiresorptive medication can be administered orally or intravenously with the latter having a higher risk of triggering osteonecrosis. Though it affects the hips and shoulder bones in most cases, it can also affect the jaw bone. It is marked by pain, swelling, infection and exposed bone. Loose teeth, gum infections and numbness or heaviness of the jaw are also symptoms of osteonecrosis of the jaw bone.
- The risk of suffering from osteonecrosis cannot be determined beforehand. Hence it is a good idea to see your dentist before or just after starting antiresorptive treatment for osteoporosis and to schedule regular checkups for the duration of your treatment. Dental problems if any should be treated before starting medication for osteoporosis. Osteonecrosis of the jaw bone is most commonly seen after undergoing a dental procedure that affects the jawbone and associated tissues such as a tooth extraction. Ideally, invasive dental procedures should be avoided if you are taking antiresoptive medicines. However, it can also occur spontaneously.
- Biophosphonates are also commonly prescribed to treat osteoporosis. This type of medication slows down the breakdown of bone tissue. However, this can lead to the development of new bones. This is not a troublesome issue when it comes to bones like the hip, leg or arm bones but can be very disruptive if it affects the jawbone. This is because the jaw bone is constantly reforming and reshaping itself. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dentist.