Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Komal Zandu
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Komal ZanduYour feedback matters!
Thrill to fill
3-dimensional obturation/filling in root canal treatment (RCT)
Root canals are now painless, faster and more accurate with latest rotary devices and 3 dimension filling system. Least failure and better prognosis of the tooth.
Why remove when we can save?
There is a myth among all people that a dentist is confined to 32 teeth and he doesn’t know other medical knowledge but I want to share some points with you:
- Dentistry is a specialty which involves oral cavity and surrounding structures (similar to skin, ent, etc)
- It doesn’t deal only with 32 teeth
- A dentist is a surgeon
- A dentist deals with all the diseases with oral manifestations
- No other speciality in medicine has been further divided into specialities
- A dentist is an anaesthetist (he gives anesthesia for many procedures)
- A dentist is a radiographer (he takes the x-ray of his patients himself)
- A dentist is a children’s specialist (he is the only surgeon who can make children to sit for a surgery without general anesthesia)
- A dentist deals with oral cancer (he knows to take biopsy. Oral cancer tops the various other cancers which occur in humans)
- A dentist is an bone specialist he deals with double joint i. E temporomandibular joint which is only one double joint in the body
- A dentist deals with trigeminal neuralgia so a neurologist
- A dentist knows the aids symptoms which manifest mainly in oral cavity
- As a surgeon he knows how to control bp and sugar so a diabetologist
- He makes smiles and helps to make love
Happy dentists day to all my dentist friends!
Blood is comes from my teeth when I wake up after sleeping what should I do please tell me its solution.
Hi, I'm 21 year old I have a dental problem. I have bad breath most of the days. I brush properly twice a day, still facing the same problem. Any solution or medicine to get rid of this?
I get thrushes /mouth ulcers once or twice a year. Suggest some home remedy or homeopathic treatment.
I have toothache from some days & I am using sensodine toothpaste but still I have pain in my tooth, so what should I have to do for heeling.
I have teeth cavity problem whenever I eat meat its stuck on my teeth could you please advise me to which toothpaste I have to use. Thanks and regards essa.
Right vocal card growth - biopsy for HPE Histologic features are suggestive of Squamous papilloma with varicose hyperplasia. Note: suggested clinic or radiological and surgical correlation Please suggest further action to be taken.
They are particularly useful for people with limited movement, such as disabled or elderly people, who often find that using a manual toothbrush does not allow them to clean thoroughly.