Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Komal
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. KomalYour feedback matters!
Hello doc, I need to inform you that I am smoking from past 2 years and my lips turn from pink to black. My mother starting to noticing it. What should I do to clean it up means I can't quit smoking since I addict to It I think so, So what should I do to Keep my lips clean like before?
What are the chances of second time in two years to get shingles (Herpes zoster? I had shingles in 2014, May and treated with Acyclovir, now I am feeling pain right thigh exactly same grade of pain.
My skin is oily want to improve my color I have wholes and little black heads on my face my neck is black as it was not before some doctor's said because of weight put on so I have loose my weight but no difference I am 22 yrs M my weight is 58 kgs.
I have freckles and pigmentation around my lips and also dark hollow circles under my eyes what do I do?
I am 25 years old female. I have been experiencing acne on my face since a long time. I have stomach problem also I can't digest food easily. Sometimes I get many burps frequently. I have visited 4 dermatologist in last 1 year but none of them helped much. I am confused whether to see a dermatologist or internal medicine doctor. What should I do?
How to stop hair fall permanently. And my hair root quality is very poor. I wash my hair and clean the towel. All hairs drop on towel. Minimum 100 hairs in the towel. What can I do and also lot of dandruff. Please tell the solution how to stop hair fall and dandruff.
Tanning of the skin, though desired by some, completely mars the complexion of few. In a tropical country like India, sun tanning is a serious problem, one that often times calls for medical intervention. In fact a host of homemade remedies have also emerged to combat with this problem. Some of the remedies for sun tanning are:
- Cucumber juice: The advantages of cucumbers do not end with its nutritional values. In fact most of its well acknowledged benefits pertain to beauty more than health care. In instances of tanning, try applying cucumber juice. This will not only help in lessening the effects of the tan but will also give a fresh glow to the face.
- Potato: It is unanimously agreed upon that potato is the most versatile vegetable. Irrespective of the dish, this vegetable almost always finds its way in it. It is only good news, therefore that it benefits the skin as well. In order to remove the tan, you must peel the potato and rub the skin on the face. An alternative way of maximizing the utility of the vegetable is by applying the juice of potato on the areas which are affected.
- Sandalwood powder: The goodness of sandalwood requires no introduction. It takes good care not only of the health, but also of the skin. Even in the case of tanning, grind the sandalwood and mix it with almond oil and cucumber and apply the mixture.
- Aloe vera gel: This is one of the most trusted remedies of sun tanning. The aloe vera gel must be applied on the skin on a daily basis to retain the moisture in the skin and also to soothe it. For best results, mix some lemon juice in the aloe vera gel.
- Yoghurt and lemon: The advantages of yoghurt are aplenty, benefitting especially the skin. If mixed with lemon, the consequent paste bleaches the skin and significantly diminishes all the effects of tanning.