Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
She had light white spots on her face and neck. She consulted with many doctors. Like skin specialist. But there is no effect on her spots. Now give me your opinion.
My main issue is face weight and whiteheads. I've increased no. Of whiteheads& pimple marks. Please suggest & help. Thanks.
Hii my name is mastan an I am frm hyd .and my age is 18 I have lot of pimples in my face and I want to clear that.
Hi doctor my age is 25 am facing hair loss problem and am using some anty hair fall oils but there is no useful so please give me some remedial measures.
Sir I got big size pimples much rather than small pimples. What should I do to reduce it or vanishes it so that again it will not happen? And also suggest the way to reduce the big size pimple when it is on my face. Suggest ayurvedic methods.
I am 23 years old and suffering from acne. It has been more than a year now and am not not able get rid of those red marks Being of fair complexion it's easily visible and I have tried mostly everything. But unable to get rid of those scars, my face looks red like tomato. Kindly help.
I am suffering from hair fall since last month. I have tried different kind of shampoos but nothing happen. please help.
Mujhe problem hai gastric ka aur cold kuch bhi khata hoon to neend nahi ati hai milk products ka allergic hai itching ka aur kabhi kabhi naak block rehta hai subha khali pet garlic one once khata hoon par samjh nahi aata ke complete ilaaz kaise karoun maine dubai main 50 times blood test aur 3 bar endoscopy karwaya magr sirf becteria infection aur pyleri postive nikla tonsillitis bhi hai aur. Please advice. I ma really tiered of dubai. S doctor please help my and advice.
My skin of the face and hands getting black due to sunburn . What can I do to look fair and to get oil free skin.
When endometrial tissue goes out of the uterus in women, then endometriosis occurs. In most of the cases, lower tummy and pelvic areas of women show the prominent symptoms of this disease. Symptoms of this disease can either be severe or mild, but immediate medical diagnosis is required so that unwanted symptoms can be effectively prevented.
Surgery, hormone treatment and painkillers are the most prominent treatments that can deal with the concerned trouble, but you can also follow a few natural therapies in this respect. Excessive intake of contraceptive pills can be one of the leading reasons for endometriosis, but you can also inherit this from your family or ancestors.
List of the symptoms of Endometriosis:
- Painful periods: If pain continues throughout the periods, then you get yourself checked as you may have developed endometriosis. These pains can even be quite severe making the situation troublesome to bear. If you find that you are facing unusual menstrual pain, then you should not delay and rather immediately consult your nearest gynaecologist.
- Bleeding periods: Sometimes, bleeding periods can be one of the clear symptoms that can help you to recognize the arrival of endometriosis. Therefore, if you notice excessive bleeding, then you should consult any specialized doctor immediately.
- Pregnancy difficulty: Reduced fertility might create a greater trouble for conceiving, and thus, you might get deprived bearing children. This is one of the most prominent or highlighting symptoms of endometriosis. Endometriosis clumps interrupt egg passage as a result, of which the eggs cannot reach the fallopian tube via ovary. You can take the help of your gynaecologist so that the clumps can be reduced with the help of proper treatments.
- Pelvic area and abdomen pain: You will often experience a worse kind of pain, especially in the pelvic and abdomen areas during and before periods. Sometimes, the pain might even linger after the menstrual period is over. There are many women who take medications for reducing this kind of pain, but this is not the right procedure, rather proper treatment is needed for getting complete recovery on a permanent note.
- Painful sex: You will face a lot of troubles while making intercourse or sexual interaction with your partner, and this pain can be even severe at times. If you are facing painful sex for a long time, then you should immediately report the same to any experienced medical professional.