Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Komal Bakshi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Komal BakshiYour feedback matters!
What is the name of nipah vaccine for human. What is the price of it and how can I get this vaccine from bangladesh?
Recently 1 week ago due to some mistakes I scratched my pimples -1 near my mouth n 1 near my lft eye n now there is a black spot. Any ointment or any medicine to get rid of that spots! n also I have 1 scar near to my left eye Hlp me doctors to get rid of that black spots (can medical remove that)?
I have problem of gas .In morning I have to go to poop 3 times .after that it feels like I have to poop again .and in lunch time ,gas problem starting after taking lunch .and it feels like I have to go to poop again. Is this the problem of acidity. I am taking cyra-d cap .for almost 6 months but now this cap seems not useful .a doctor told me that it cannot be treated .the only way is to take acidity capsules. Please help me .this problem is since almost 4 years. Even sometimes not able to take diet properly.
I am getting a boil near my butt crack frequently. That too the same one pops out and gets big, burst out and later disappears. After a couple of months it repeats. What it could be? This has happened for 5 to 6 times now in this year.
Any time a guy is nude, he wants to make sure he's presenting a handsome penis to any watchers - whether that's one special person in the bedroom or a crowd of potential onlookers at a clothing optional beach. Part of maintaining a handsome penis, of course, is taking pains to practice good penis health - because a healthy penis is by definition a more handsome one. And regular check-ups with a doctor, whether for general health and for any penis-specific matters, are required to keep the manhood in its best shape.
But when making those doctor visits, are there things that a guy needs to do to "prep" himself and his penis? Absolutely. And the following are tips to keep in mind in that area.
- Do a thorough wash. This is both for the dude himself and for his doctor, who doesn't relish the idea of handling a member that hasn't seen a shower in a couple of days. Guys should always make sure that their penis and testicles are clean, period. But before a doctor visit, he especially wants to be sure that there's no lingering odor from too much sweat, dried semen, etc. And it can be very embarrassing for a doctor to roll back a man's foreskin during a penis examination and find a layer of smegma underneath the hood.
- Do a pre-examination. Before the doctor visit, a man should take time to feel around his penis and testicles - not in a masturbatory sense, but in order to check for any lumps, bumps etc. He should also do a visual check for any rashes, discoloration, etc. It's a good idea to use a mirror for this, so that the underside of the testicles can be viewed as well. He should make a note of anything that might need to be brought to the doctor's attention.
- Take it for a trial run. If a guy hasn't had sex - whether with a partner or with himself - for a substantial length of time, he should masturbate the night before seeing the doctor. There are two reasons for this. First, he can make sure there are no sexual function problems that need to be addressed. Second, some men worry about getting an erection while a doctor is examining them, and would be especially embarrassed if the doctor's handling of the penis resulted in an ejaculation. By masturbating in advance, he lowers the chances of this occurring. (Those who are especially concerned about this situation occurring may opt to masturbate closer to the time of the doctor visit.)
- Make a list of any questions/concerns. If a man has any concerns specifically related to his penis, he should list them. These may be sexual in nature (e.g., difficulty maintaining an erection, premature or prolonged ejaculation, etc.) or physical/cosmetic (e.g., rashes, redness, swelling, bending, strong odor, etc.). Writing them down will help ensure he doesn't forget them. If there's a problem, list all pertinent details. For example, if there is a pain in the penis, list how long it has been a problem, the level of the pain, when/how often the pain occurs, where in/on the penis it occurs, and the like.
- Use a crème. A handsome penis benefits from regular use of a first rate penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin), especially before a doctor visit. It is best to choose a crème that can provide a wide range of vitamins, such as A, B5, C, D and E; the fact that the crème is applied topically enables these vitamins to more directly target their benefits to the penis. The wise man also makes sure the crème includes L-arginine. This amino acid is part of the process whereby nitric oxide is produced, which in turn helps keep penile blood vessels open and flowing.
Smoking can cause irreparable damage to your mind and body. Chemicals in the tobacco travel to all parts of the body, leaving no area unaffected. According to available data, smoking causes 30% of all cancer deaths and about 80% deaths from emphysema and bronchitis. In addition to adversely affecting yourself, smoking also has a severe impact on your near and dear ones. According to WHO, about 600,000 people die every year from passive smoking. Out of the deaths that occur due to this, 1/3rd is that of children.
The Indian situation
While 85% of tobacco users worldwide consume it in the form of cigarettes, in India only 13% use it in that form. Additionally, 54% use it in the form of beedis. A study conducted on Indian smokers has revealed that an average of 8.2 cigarettes is smoked by an individual daily.
The study also revealed that the number of cigarettes smoked every year had grown to over 6 trillion. While 1 out of 10 adults dies from tobacco use worldwide, 5% of deaths in women and 20% of deaths in men in India are caused by cigarette and beedi smoking.
What happens when you smoke?
Cigarette smoke is made up of 4000 chemicals that are present either as tiny particles or gases and about 50 are known to lead to cancer, the toxin nicotine being one of them. In addition to nicotine, the chemicals that make up cigarette smoke also include tar and carbon monoxide. Prolonged exposure to these toxins can hamper your body's ability to filter air and clean the lungs. The smoke not only irritates the lungs but also causes excess production of mucus.
It also causes a paralysis of the tiny hair-like structures like cilia that line the airways and are responsible for removing dust and dirt from the organ. Paralysis of these hair-like structures also causes a buildup of mucus and toxic substances, leading to lung congestion. The extra mucus that is produced causes smokers to suffer from the very ubiquitous smoker's cough and chronic bronchitis.
It's also one of the many triggers of asthma, which brings about the narrowing and inflammation of the airways. Long-term exposure to tobacco smoke causes the destruction of the structure of the lung, walls of the airways as well as lung tissue. The result is a condition known as emphysema. Additionally, smoking also leads to cancer of the lung and over 80% lung cancer cases occur due to this habit. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Pulmonologist.
Mujhe kafi dikat hoti hai after sex kyoki main kaphi jyada uthejit ho jati hu aur ye kuch hi samay main so jate hai. Main puri tarah satisfy nahi ho pati aur uneasy lagta hai, nind nahi hoti. Koi upaya?
So dear patients and friends our guidance can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle and of course a healthy set of teeth and gums.