Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KocharYour feedback matters!
I have many ice pick scars and pigmentation on my cheeks. I am using retino-a (0.5%) cream and ahaglow-s face wash. Marks have reduced but what to do for those scars?
Sir, I 38 years old male and feeling heavy ness on my face and eyes. Some times it looks swallowing. . Also having high cholesterol prob. But face prob disturb me.
I have been diagnosed with grade 1 prostate enlargement for last two years though I don't have much of difficulty in urinating. I am told that if I face difficulty in urinating prostate will have to be removed with surgery. Is there homeopathic medicine available to cure by avoiding surgery? Please tell me the medicine name.
Cholinergic Urticaria is a skin problem that a dermatologist can diagnose and treat. The most common cause of this condition includes sweating. It may be of four types including poral occlusion, generalised hypohidrosis, sweat allergy and idiopathic. Mostly, the common triggers include heat and consequent sweat which can cause a variety of symptoms in the internal organs. Let us find out more about the signs, symptoms and treatment of this ailment.
- Signs: There are many signs of the onset of this ailment including a rise in the body's core temperature after physical pursuits like running, workouts, eating spicy food, fever, hot showers and even emotional stress. When there is a persistent rise in the temperature every time you indulge in such activities, it may be time to take a look at symptoms so that the dermatologist can make a proper diagnosis.
- Skin Related Symptoms: Itching and burning sensation on the skin can point at the presence of this disease. One may also find rashes that can appear on the arms and neck, as well as the areas where the skin folds and sweat percolates. Also, you may find tiny welts that can form in a cluster to give the appearance of a large growth or swelling.
- Digestive Tract Symptoms: The digestive tract may also get affected which can lead to loose motions and cramps in the abdomen.
- Respiratory Tract Symptoms: There are a variety of symptoms of this condition, including breathless and wheezing as well as changes in the respiratory tract.
- Other Symptoms: Headaches, palpitations, nausea and salivation are other common side effects and signs of overall discomfort. In very rare cases, Anaphylaxis can also set in as a symptom of this condition.
- Treatment: Ample measures will also need to be taken so as to avoid a heart attack due to sudden cooling and drops in temperature. The dermatologist can prescribe beta blockers like Propranolol as well as anti histamine drugs that can contain the symptoms of the allergic reaction. Regular everyday use of antihistamine drugs may be required for these patients. Immunosuppressants and leukotriene inhibitors can also be used in such cases.
- Lifestyle Changes: The best treatment in such cases is avoiding the allergens that trigger or cause the condition. In many cases, the patient may have to stop exercising so as to avoid the severe symptoms. The patient will also need to avoid too much exposure to ultraviolet rays which can lead to rapid desensitisation as well as autologous sweat.
Patients suffering from this condition should record and report even the smallest change to the dermatologist so that there are no serious health implications in the long run. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.