Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Sexologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kl Khan
Submit a review for Dr. Kl KhanYour feedback matters!
Hii I had unsafe sex with my husband now I want to stop my pregnancy due to our present situation. Only once we have participate the unprotected sex. We dont know I am conceive or not. Please help me. I missed my periods this month. So getting tensed.
I went to food restaurant. I ordered samosa. After eating I noticed that the waiter who served me samosa has fresh wound on his finger.& blood on finger. He use that hand. If blood from his finger come in contact with samosa or food by handling it.& suppose he has hiv positive. Should I get hiv from that food ?
Should a hydrocele and varicocele patient join gym. Actually my 2 year old reports says ,i have minute (or starting) problem of hydrocele nd varicocele. Its still pain a little bit sometime like 2-3 time in month. Now I want to join a gym, actually I am not heavy lifter but a beginner (previously I have done gym for 1 month nd wear supporter/jockstrap) do not know this problem occurred from gym or not So should I join gym ,is there any chance of increasing the problem.
Life can get pretty monotonous and listless after a point of time, doing the same things time and again.
This is true for sexual life as well among couples, especially in a faithful and long marriage. Pent up sexual frustration is never healthy for the longevity of any marriage, and it must be released. Fulfilling sexual fantasies is a good way to spice up your sex life through role playing or through sex toys and it can help you regain the lost libido. Here are some of the techniques you can resort to conjure your sexual fantasies:
- Be adventurous: Sex in kitchen or bathroom has proven to be rougher and hence more adventurous than in the bedroom. Travelling to an exotic place and romantic hotels also yield similar results because psychologically it transports you to a different setting.
- Try role playing: Role playing and bondage claim have been proven to help a lot of people get over their lackluster sex lives. This requires you to make an effort and be imaginative while thinking of roles to play that would entice your partner and get you in the mood as well. Dressing up is a common starting point for role playing games. While the submissive-dominant dynamic has statistically been the most effective, don't be afraid to try out new ways. Sexual preferences vary from one person to another.
- Sex toys: Sex toys can take the edge off in the building up of sexual tension. There are innumerable number of sex toys available in the market for both men and women. Simple blindfolds, handcuffs and feather whips can induce a new spark in your dull sex life.
- Communicate more: Be frank with your partner about your sexual fantasies and encourage him/her to open up about theirs too. During intercourse, be vocal about what you want to be done to you. For example, if you both are foodies, eating off of each other's body can be a huge enhancement factor.
- Try unconventional ways: Reading erotic fiction and even watching erotic films together can also help connect your sexual fantasy with reality. Wearing sexy lingerie or stripping can work for a lot of people too.
Related Tip: "Can Engaging In Sports Improve Your Sex Life?"