Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kitti KathuriaYour feedback matters!
I have a pain less blister on penis. It developed two or three months ago. I am 30 years old, married since last two years. Not having an active sex life as my wife is having 4 months pregnancy. Pls advice me.
Hii! I have irregular periods from some few months but I undergone laparoscopy due to pcod on April 9 and I get my period on 23 june, after that we had sex on 3july (11 days), then I didn't get period in July 23, then I checked 1aug evng with kit its negative is there is a hope for pregnancy please give accurate answer (Thank u)
Hemoglobin is 7.7 in female of age 45 yr, she is also thyaride patient with using thyronarm 100 and thyride is in control pl advice for increase of hemoglobin.
Last month my wife had menses only for one and a half day. This month she didn't had menses. We did urine pregnancy test and the result was negative. But still menses didn't come. After one week we again did the test and the result was null. The next day we again did a urine test and it also resulted in null. Although evrytime we took a new device for test. She doesn't want to get pregnant. What should we do to avoid pregnancy. Please help. Menses time is between 10 -15th of the month. Should we wait for next month.
I hv taken pill already after having unprotected sex within 3 days but after that I hd ejaculate sperm under mine vagina does it lead to pregnancy after taking pill.
Hello, mere periods 8 August ko hoa tha abhi 2 week hi hoa h aur hame vomiting lagti h iska Kya matlab h Kya pregnant ho sakte h.
Am facing irregularities in my sleeping timings what are the side effects that if the problem persists. Please suggest me any idea regarding my problem to maintain proper health.
I am 28 years old and I got married last year. Me and my husband trying for a baby from last 10 months but I am not getting pregnant. What to do? Please tell me.
I had sex with my girlfriend before 7 days. And I have doubt that she has become pregnant because her period is not coming which comes every month near the date 10 day of the every month. So what I have to do because I don't want that she become pregnant.
Is it safe to travel in pregnancy during 4th month in a train? Actually we are living in Delhi and wishes to visit our native place at Andhra Pradesh which is above 2000km journey and 34 to 36 hrs journey. Last menstrual period was 28.01. 2016.
Natural remedies for general weakness:
- Soak 8-10 almonds and 1 teaspoon rice overnight. Remove the outer skin of almonds and make a fine paste. Mix in some milk and a pinch of turmeric powder (haldi). Boil in water and drink this with sugar candy (mishri) or ordinary sugar to taste.
- Take mango slices. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon honey, a pinch of saffron (kesar), cardamom (chhoti illaichi) and rose water (gulab jal) on it. Take twice daily.
- Do 10-15 minutes of warm up and stretching exercises in the morning before leaving for work. This will help to keep you fresh and prevent tiredness.
- Never skip your morning breakfast.
- Take a break from your daily routine. Set some goals in the day to perform. Learn to delegate work as too many things together can be a cause for fatigue and tiredness.
- A warm shower after work or before going to bed is also helpful.
- Avoid cigarette smoking, alcohol and tobacco as far as possible.
- Avoid burning the candle from both the ends by sleeping late and getting up early in the morning. Have a sound sleep for at least 7-8 hours daily.
My daughter is 30 years old . She is having Yeast infection (in VAGINA) intermittently for an year. Taking Antibiotics cures for some time again it surfaces. She planning to have the first child shortly. Kindly advice. She is border Diabetics prone case.
What is the std that can cause painful mouth sores that goes and comes every weeks and that lymph node and itching sometimes.
Nails have always been a vital part that signifies the beauty of a woman. When it comes to beauty standards, well-kept nails are appreciated. However, besides enhancing the beauty factor of women, nail health also marks an area of attention and concern which cannot be ignored. It is also believed that nails cry out early warnings of illnesses that may take a serious turn in the near future.
Certain warning bells ringing concern:
The human body is a physical system that can give rise to ailments and health disturbances without even providing the slightest indication. However, nowadays medical experts have been able to identify certain parts of our body which can be a giveaway to certain oncoming illnesses which could hamper our well-being. Symptoms and signals, however, can never a hundred percent sure of the medical occurrences, but if not taken care at the right time, the conditions could worsen.
When it comes to nail health, often the colour of the nails dictates the happenings in the body. It could either signal vitamin deficiencies in the body or an oncoming ailment. For instance, red nails signify the occurrence of lupus, which is an autoimmune disease. Abnormally overgrown or thick nails could indicate the medical state of arthritis or psoriasis. Pink nails are universally considered as a sign of good health. But when nails tend to get discoloured, there could be a possibility of malnourishment or the occurrence of thyroid. Blue nails signify an area of concern as it suggests a lack of oxygen supply, iron supply or pancreatic problems, which could pose as a serious threat in the near future.
Who gets Nail Fungus?
The incidence of fungal infection in the nails is found mostly in people who are subjected to a chronic exposure to detergents or water, people who indulge in repeated manicuring or those who suffer from an injury in the nail margin. This condition may assume an acute or chronic nature. People generally tend to neglect it in the initial stages due to which the infection can become chronic. It may be superficial or it may penetrate into the deeper tissues. In the beginning, the condition may manifest itself only as color change but in the long run, it may exhibit itself as a distortion of the nails. Homeopathic remedies top the list for natural treatments for nail fungus.
Nailing The Homeopathic Route For Treatment:
In such nail-related medical conditions, homeopathic remedies provide positive healing results. There are certain quick solutions which could cater to the damage or ailment and cure them completely. For instance, sabadilla, caust, Mag. Pol and few more help in solving nail complaints. Antim crud takes care of brittle nails, scaly nails, and so on. Psorinum solves the problem of fungal eruptions, pustules, fetid foot sweat and other related ailments.
Homeopathic medicines are ideal for providing a complete cure for infected nails as they tackles the root cause. Being non-intrusive and non-toxic, this natural treatment delivers good results in case of nail fungal infections. Moreover homeopathic toenail fungus treatment are very safe and can be used for a long period without any side effects.
Homeopathic medicines also boost iron as well as the protein levels in the body, which strengthen the nail health and prevent the occurrence of signified ailments. Homeopathic medication provides a certain amount of protection and prevention of illnesses by treating the physical system before receiving the red signal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopathy and ask a free question.
Five months pregnant. Vomiting frequently feeling tired. Difficult to travel even short distance. Suggest me home remedies.
Heart Blocks are a result of plaque buildup in your arteries, which blocks blood flow and circulation to the heart, causing heart muscle damage and heightens the risk for heart attack and stroke.
Arteries which have smooth and elastic walls become thick and restrict blood flow from the cholesterol deposits over the years. Blood clots can also block the arteries that supply oxygen rich blood to the heart. These can eventually lead to strokes and heart attacks.
Some warning signs that you may be at risk of heart blockage:
- Have you had a mild stroke: Plaque that accumulates in the carotid artery supplying oxygen rich blood to the brain can cause a stroke. People who have had strokes are more prone to heart attacks.
- Do you often feel fatigue and dizziness: Reduced oxygen from poor circulation and blood flow can result in fatigue and tiredness as well as dizziness.
- Experiencing shortness of breath: Poor blood flow can lead to shortness of breath from even mild forms of exercise or even from carrying out daily chores or walking.
- Sudden chest pain: Chest pain or angina result from reduced supply of blood to the heart. It can be felt as pressure, tightness in the chest, squeezing in the chest, numbness or burning.
- Unexplained lower back pain: This can result from pressure in the spine as a result of pinched nerves due to compressed vertebrae discs as a result of poor blood flow.
- Erectile dysfunction in men: If an erection becomes difficult or impossible, it could be a warning sign of clogged arteries. These arteries supply blood to the pelvis area and help achieve an erection.
- Calf pain: Blocked leg arteries can cause calf pain, especially in smokers . THis is an early sign of possible heart blocks.
- Painful, numb and cold hands and feet: Plaque build up in the arteries of the extremities can cause numbness and coldness in the hands and feet.
Remember early detection is the key to prevent or delay heart attacks.