Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Kishore SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 24years old male I am suffering from diabetes (LADA) its been just a year diabetes was diagnosed and I am on insulin thrice a day HL 50 in morning n night and actrapid in noon and right now I am underweight even. Suggest me whether I can opt for protein supplements available in the market to gain weight.
I am a 21 year old boy. I don't have any time to sleep. Only time is coming diwali that too in evening when noise pollution will be at peak. I am thinking to have atleast 12 hour deep sleep otherwise my health will degrade. So I want tablets/capsules/pills for taking a deep nap. Please suggest if it is your cup of tea.
I have a chest pain from past 2 years? I don't know what shot of pain it is. Weather it is gastric r something else? Wht should I do?
I am 25 years old working woman. I am suffering with low BP and low breathing problem as when I work for sometime not hard work or just walk for few minutes or go with stairs, my heartbeat starts running fast with trepidation. I have suffered with vitamin b12 deficiency but I have took injections of that before 8-9 months. I have faced problem with my body as well as pain in legs, lower back, finger tips. Swelling on body sometimes with fluffy stomach. I have took thyroid test as well which comes negative alwz. Can anyone please help me out for same?
The problem of morning back and neck pain may be due to the position of sleeping or it may be related to inflammatory arthritis which can be familial. Morning back pain is largely related to wrong sleeping posture and less commonly due to arthritic conditions like Ankylosing Spondylitis or Rheumatoid Arthritis. Whatever be the cause- this condition requires attention by an Orthopedic doctor as it may worsen in due course of time and should not be taken lightly.
Some common factors causing this are:
- Mattress: Too soft or too hard a mattress might induce back ache after sleep. For people with waist and hips of equal proportion, a firmer mattress would do well. For those with narrower waist than their hips, a flexible and softer mattress that can move with the pelvic weight would be a perfect choice. Refrain from using old hardened mattresses.
- Pillow: The pillow you use must be able to render support to your neck naturally. Instead of using excessively firm or soft pillow, try substituting it with memory foam pillows, refillable water pillows or cervical support pillows.
- Posture: Not changing your position while sleeping or sleeping on the belly exerts strain on the back muscles, causing pain. On the other hand, sleeping on the back or on the sides causes comparatively less strain on the spine.
- Other causes such as strenuous workouts or physical activities or sitting at a stretch during the day might cause pain while sleeping or after getting up from bed.
Remedies for Morning Back Pain:
Fortunately, there are some home remedies to cure the morning back pain.
- Switching your mattress is a more expensive remedy for back pain, but may often be the ultimate cure. Most people sleep the best on medium-firm mattresses. Be sure to try out the mattress before you buy it.
- For occasional back pain after sleeping, apply heat to your back to relax your muscles before you go to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Massage your back with pain relieving creams and apply heat on it with a heating pad for quick relief.
- Specific spinal stretching exercises and Planks (a type of exercise) can greatly help in easing back pain, if done on a regular basis.
- It is always recommended to CONSULT an Orthopaedic doctor if you suffer from morning back pain.