Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kishor Kumar TutejaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am 25 year Old. I am facing allergy Problem on my Face last 8 years. I take medicine then its control for a time. But not gone Completely. Now from last 1 year I am facing itching on my scalp & I saw some fugas like things on my scalp. Hairfall is happening very much. My question is this doctors there any link b/w my allergy problem & hairfall, itching, fugas all these things? I am worried very much due to hairfall. Please help me regarding this. Thanks advance.
I eat more but I will not become fat and also I have problem, my shit will not come daily. In a week I go to toilet only 2 to 3 times.
I am 25 male After releasing urine little urine left inside and come out when I sit or move. Is it normal? And please suggest solution?
Having fever since 25 to 30 Lost weight of 7 kgs Weakness and no hunger Doctor told GI infection even after using antibiotics no change.
Hi doctors I'm 22 years old boy and my Pines size is about 5 inch, but still it hint it's small. Is it small? Shall I use any product from markets.
Hi I dream almost every night for last 3-4 years. When I wake up in the morning I don't feel fresh I sleep usually 8-10 hrs.
My mother (58 yrs) is under treatment for Hypothyroidism (Eltroxin 50 mcg), Hypertension (Olmezest 20 mg), Osteoarthritis (stage-2) of knee joints (Gemcal D3) along with 'Ecod plus as multivitamin. She is recently diagnosed with mild anemia (Hb 10.7/RBC 3.4/PCV 32.8/MCV 96) with smear report mentioning 'mild hypochromic' RBCs, although WBC (4.6 K) & Platelets (2 L) are inside normal range. The other lab parameters (TSH - 3.7, serum creatinine - 0.81 mg/dl, BUN-creatinine ratio - 19.8, ferritin - 100 ng/ml, B12 - 894 pg/ml, RBC folate - 883 ng/ml) appear within normal range. But she had lost weight (71->67 kg) during past one year. Since past one month, she experiences moderate constipation, hard stool & that's too in smaller quantity. In the context of mild anemia, does it imply a risk of stomach ulcer or tumor?
Im getting frequent chest pain slightly. I thought its a gas trouble and I'm taking tablets, eno packets, and injection. After taking treatment im getting lite relax but after some time again I'm getting lite chest pain. Was it a heart problem? please tell me. What are the precautions to be taken at home? What should I eat to avoid pain? please tell me.
My Father suffering from Paralysis on Left Side since 01.01.2015. Left side hand and Leg is in Working but slow, can we treat better from any medicine. Age 61 M, He is doing all his work himself. No Sugar and any other illness. Taking medicine for Telminorm/telvas, PH 40 and 12.5 for BP and Clavax 75 aspirin for thickness of blood and Eptoin 200 mg at night. All details are submitted for Father.
I had chest pain and placed a stern , now I am discharged and on blood thinning medication . Can I take 10 mg of sildnaphil for my sexual desire ?
I am 50 yrs. Old having no problem/disease, but not getting erection. Suggest some ayurvedic medicine or supplements.
I've always had underlying depression issues. Years fine on Prozac. Then year or so ago I aware not sleeping, anxiety, anger, loss interest in everything.
I got some red color spots on my tongue. Very painful and burning. I am unable to talk and eat. I think the reason for that is bubble gum. That is not suited for me. Please give me good medicines.
Is duphaston a contraceptive? I am planning for a baby I have PCOD my doctor recommended duphaston its been 5 months I am taking but no benefits.
My father Age- 74 had got fractured his hand, he has been operated by orthopedic doctor, has fitted two wires in the which are now removed, but his fingers and thumb do not move inside, so he cannot hold anything and one bone has come outside above the palm, so what will be the treatment.
I am having asthma and infantile eczema since childhood until now it was concentrated on my right foot but now the whole face and neck are badly affected with a lot of itching on scalp also Allopathic Dr. gave steroids that increased my blood sugar level now I am not taking any medicine . Want to take ayurvedic medication please help me to get rid of this condition.
I am suffering headache from last one month in the evening so need to know what is the solution, so please guide me.
Are you suffering from eye pain? Well, rubbing your eyes is not a wise thing to do under such circumstances. Rubbing will only turn the white of your eye into a scarlet-colored surface. The eyes can get irritated due to the influence of foreign materials like dust particles, flies or remains of beauty products. The eyes also develop pain due to physical injury.
Here are some tips to get rid of the eye pain or irritation:
- Use Ice pack: In case of an injury, apply ice pack on the eyes. Cold compression on the eyes for 15 minutes reduces any sort of pain or swelling.
- Cry to smile: Tears are known to have positive effects on the eyes. They prevent the drying up of cornea. It is advisable to bathe the eye with artificial tears.
- Compress your eyes: It is advisable to soak a washcloth in warm water and compress your eyes with that to get relief from pain in sty. Sty is an infection of the eyelid, which reddens the lids and causes pain. Warm compression helps in liquefaction of the oils in the eyes.
- Wash your eye: Irritation or pain is also caused by dust particles in the eyes. Therefore, it is best to wash your eyes with saline solution. Don't use normal tap water or distilled water for washing your eyes.
- Get rid of the invader: Try to remove or dislodge any fleck or speck 'the cause of pain' by using a cotton swab.
- Try the cold treatment: It has been found that dry eyes can be treated best by cold application. Apply a pack of ice on dry eyes for 5 to 6 minutes in every two hours. This helps in reducing the pain and forms tears to keep the eyes moist.
- Flip your eyelids: Try to remove the painful particle inside the eyes by pulling the eyelids. Pull the upper lid gently over the lower one so that the foreign particle comes out. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.