Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Kishley DuttaYour feedback matters!
Doctors please answer. Am 21 years male. My problem is I often get erection strongly during day time. Am very embarrassed because of this problem. How can I control this. If simply thought erotic matter suddenly I'll get too long and strong erection. Please suggest me doctors.
My son age 5 yrs, Weight 14 kg, he have cough & cold every months, please suggest some homeopathy medicine. Thanks.
My son aged 32 yrs has been suffering from cerebral palsy hyper tone since birth. Unable to stand on his own and walk. Talks but slowly. Can you please suggest any treatment or otherwise?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Hlw doc, I am 20. I am not getting erection from last 1 week. What's happening with me. please tell.
Hello! Hi. As per doctor ajay's instruction we did an urine pregnancy test for my friend with sugar. initially the sugar get settled down in 1st min. And within a period of 7-8 min it gets dissolved completely. Wat does it mean?
I am 58 years old. I am suffering from allergy. I often have rashes on my legs, fingers. What medicine whould I take. Further I am taking a medicine urimax-d at night. When I wake up in the morning I feel gidiness and vomiting like. If this is due to taking of the medicine or otherwise. Please gujide me.
Me kisi b ladki baat krta hu to mera penis se paani ki tarah liquid nikalna chalu ho jaata hai. Continue Jab tak baat krta rehta hu.Me 31 saal ka unmarried hu.Please help me sir.
I am 45yrs old, married, I have sexual problems, i. E-weak erection strength (erection not long last), quick ejaculation, low quantity discharge, what can I do.
I have throat pain from about 2-3 days I have many tonics and medicine but there is no improvement what should I do now.
I have red from last 3-5 days and I can't sleep in night. I will try to sleep but I m unavailable to sleep what can I do.
An orthopaedic fracture is a serious issue that will require lots of care for the bones to heal and re-join. A broken bone is usually plastered so that the tissue may grow back together by fusing eventually, over a period of weeks. When these bones begin to rebuild in an effort to come together, the new bones are called soft callus. This will require lots of energy, which primarily comes from calories. This ensures that essential proteins like amino acids can be taken from the right type of food which would stimulate good blood flow.
So, let us take a look at the best diet that one can follow in order to recover from a fracture.
- Kale: Leafy green vegetables and herbs like kale can help in supplying good amount of protein and iron as well as calcium, which is highly important for good and strong bones. One can also find plenty of calcium in salmon and other kinds of sea food like sardines; consuming these can speed up the process. Sea vegetables like seaweed can also help in the process.
- Yogurt: Calcium can be supplied by various other kinds of food including yogurt, which has two kinds of amino acids. These amino acids are lysine and glutamine, which can assist the bones in swift calcium absorption for better recovery of the broken bones.
- Spinach: This is a very important ingredient in the bone healing process thanks to its dual elements of calcium and zinc, which come together to cause the appropriate chemical reaction for bone rebuilding. Other zinc heavy food items include pumpkin seeds and wheat germ as well as red meat.
- Broccoli: Ingredients like broccoli are rich in Vitamin K1, which is known to very good for the bone recovery process. This vitamin helps in mineralisation of the bone so that they may fuse with each other and form a new mass. One can have up to one cup of this green vegetable per day for a quick and effective fracture recovery process. Other ingredients like cheese and raw dairy products are known to have plenty of this vitamin as well.
- Green Bell Peppers: High on vitamin C which helps in producing the skin and tissue structuring element called collagen, green bell peppers are an excellent ingredient that can help you in your fracture healing process. Vitamin C can also be found in citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries as well as tomatoes.
- Milk: While milk has plenty of calcium, it also has another important ingredient called vitamin D. When calcium and vitamin D come together, the bones tend to heal much faster as vitamin D helps the bones in absorbing the calcium at a much high rate. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.