Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kirti Vijay Kumar VermaYour feedback matters!
We had sex in two weeks back. But we are not sure. We used condoms. Still not sure whether sperm moved or not. These week is the end of periods. As per last period cycle 2-2 would be the period date. Period happened today I mean 1st August. But period blood is too dark. Do I need to fear on pregnancy doc?
My girlfriend has MC on 4.05.16. I had sex with her without condom on 26.05.16. Is she will pregnant or not help me.
How can I abort myself at my home . I think I am pregnant of around 1 month . I don't want to go to the doctor. Due to society and all . I will be in danger and I am right now in depressed state . Please do reply. And all the thing and measures to be taken at home . I don't want to go any where and to anyone .
Me and my girlfriend had met in our room. Actually what happened is when I was inserting my penis into her vagina it doesn't get fit into it. What is the reason for that. Will you please suggest me.
I had my period on 11th April, it was for 5 days. After that on 21st April had unprotected sex, within 5-6 hrs I took unwanted 72 pill. Now on 5th may I got light cramp in my stomach and saw that I was bleeding. It was dark brown reddish discharge with little blood, the bleeding was not much but it was bright red in colour with dark brown gooey lumpy discharge. At first I assumed it's my period but after one day there was no increase in the blood flow. By the end of the second day the bleeding has completely stopped. Now I am worried if it was implantation bleeding or period or an effect due to contraceptive pill. My boobs are a bit sensitive but other than that I have no other symptoms. Please tell me what could this be?
Sir my wife is 31 years old. She was prevented by couper-t as on 20 jul 2013. Mansurance was continued for six months, since mar 2014 it is totally not seen of monopose. All test of pragnancy, thyroied comes nill. Orrally she healdy but what is the reason for not continuesion of monthly period? we wish to remove it at the earliest and hope for another child. Please be informed to us shortly.
My gf sex on 4th of nov and take unwanted 72 on 7th of nov nd then she bleed nonstop on 13 of nov only for 1 day and today is 4th od dec nd she don't get periods is she pregnant or not please tell me I am so afraid and if she is not pregnant when she have her periods.
I am a 29 years lady and I have white discharge problem and backache problem from past 8 months what should I do?
We are trying for baby. We both had done required test all test results are very good. There is nothing to worry according to reports. But still there is no good news since a year. Please suggest something helpful.
Allergic reactions are the body’s way of responding to foreign substances. The body recognizes these substances (be it food, pollens, insect bites, etc.) as antigens and produces antibodies. These antibodies can cause various reactions depending on the severity of the allergen, be it skin rash, hives, or angioedema. In severe cases, there could be swelling of the tongue and the respiratory tract, leading to choking of the airways.
Literally, angioedema means swelling of the blood vessels. These are located in the underlying layers of the skin and their swelling can lead to formation of giant hives, which can be extremely itchy, reddish, and oval or circular in shape. The affected area I usually warm and painful to touch.
Angioedema is caused due to the following:
Food allergies including eggs, peanuts, shellfish, milk, tree nuts, chocolates, etc.
Insect bites or stings
Pollen, latex, animal dander, poison ivy, and other common allergens
Medications like aspirin, penicillin, ibuprofen, and some blood pressure medicines
In response to blood transfusions
Auto-immune disorders like lupus
Conditions like leukemia and thyroid disorders
Infections like hepatitis, cytomegalovirus infections, Epstein-Barr infections, etc.
Weather conditions like extremes of cold, heat, or pressure
Extreme emotional stress
Genetic angioedema, passed on from parents to children, which could last forever
While hives usually develop without any warning, the following condition puts a person at risk of developing angioedema.
Predisposition to allergic reactions (highly active immune system)
Previous history of allergies
Genetic history of allergies or angioedema
Most angioedema cases are limited to the skin and hives, but there could be severe cases leading to respiratory distress.
If it is the first instance of hives, the doctor would ask detailed questions about similar occurrence in the past. They would also check if there are similar hives on other parts of the body like the back, which you may have missed. If required, this examination is followed by allergy testing and blood testing. The allergy testing will help identify if you are allergic to some of the common things which cause allergy. The blood test will look for your eosinophil count, which is usually high in people prone to allergies. C1 esterase inhibitor test and complement particles also can be checked, if there is suspicion of genetic angioedema.
This would depend on the severity of symptoms
- In case of angioedema, admission in hospital may be needed.
- Tracheostomy may also become essential to save patients life.
- Vigorous therapy with intravenous medications like steroid, antihistamines and others may be needed.
- Under medical treatment, antihistamines like cetirizine and loratadine are prescribed. However, severe cases may require steroids like prednisolone.
Once you know what caused it, avoid exposure to these substances and further attacks can be prevented. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I dnt know what medicine doctor giving, he gives the medicine in small boxes, it shows how many drops should dilute in 1/4 water, three times per day. Please doctor why the bleed did not stopped it whether this is good for her ovary or not Please, we did not have child notyet I am 28 & my wife 25.
Hi. I have thyroid before pregnant .before my pregnant my thyroid level is 2.0.whenever I am pregnant thyroid level is increased to 5.50.then I am using tretinoin 62. 5 mcg.yesterday I checked my thyroid level is 5.20.I heard that 1 trimester pregnant lady should have below 2.0.how much throdinum dosage should be use to reduce my thyroid level. Right now I'm using 62. 5 mcg.
Pregnancy is considered to be one of the most challenging and important phases in the life of a woman.
Pregnancy Complications are health problems that occur during pregnancy. They can involve the mother’s health, the baby’s health, or both. Some women have health problems before they become pregnant that could lead to complications. Other problems arise during the pregnancy. Keep in mind that whether a complication is common or rare, there are ways to manage problems that come up during pregnancy.
Some complications that might occur during pregnancy are discussed below:
- Severe Nausea and Vomiting: It is common for nausea and vomiting to occur during a pregnancy. In order to avoid this condition, one should consume several small meals throughout the day and completely avoid spicy and fatty foods.
- A persistent abdominal pain, severe headache, swelling and visual disturbances during the third trimester: This can be a fatal condition and often is a sign of high blood preeclampsia (pregnancy complication involving high blood pressure as well as damage to another organ system). It can be diagnosed early using good prenatal care which essentially comprises of frequent check-ups with the doctor and all the necessary treatment during pregnancy.
- Flu Symptoms: It is recommended that flu vaccine should be administered to pregnant women as they usually tend to develop the disease during their pregnancy.
- Gestational Diabetes: Gestational diabetes can increase the chance of a larger baby at birth and create delivery complications, increase your risk for high blood pressure and cause the baby to have blood sugar problems after birth. If you are diagnosed, it’s important to consult your gynecologist to control your blood sugar level, which can often be done through diet and exercise.
- Baby’s activity level significantly declines: Sometimes, the activity of a previously active baby might decline. This can be felt by reducing the number of the kicks by the baby. The doctor has specific equipment that aids in identifying and resolving the problem.
- Bleeding: Heavy bleeding accompanied by abdominal pain and menstrual-type cramps during the first trimester might indicate an ectopic pregnancy (embryo is implanted outside one’s uterus) or a miscarriage while occurrence in the third semester indicates placental abruption (characterized by the placenta separating from the womb’s walls). Any form of bleeding warrants the immediate attention of the doctor. Steps to avoid bleeding include bed rest, avoiding heavy work, and keeping yourself hydrated.
A Healthy Pregnancy-
The best way to ensure a healthy pregnancy is to focus on the things you can control and don’t obsess about what could happen. Take good care of yourself and your developing baby and talk with a healthcare provider when you have concerns.