Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kirti Vijay Kumar VermaYour feedback matters!
Helo. M ash .m 20 years old .i do not get periods for 2 to 3 month .bcoz of irregular periods m gaining weight. What should I do .pl ease help me.
I hv done last intercourse two days before ,today I go for std test, reports are normal. So is it ok for future, I mean is it like now it is not detecting but after a time period any std detect it may detect? Is it happens or not.
I'm 28 F; got recently married. Whenever we have sex; I have lot of pain in my vagina. Hence I avoid having sex. Kindly advice what can be done.
I am 30 years old and 4 months pregnant. I was diagnosed with hypothyrodism (24.6 tsh value) at 8th week of pregnancy. Doctor recommend 50 mcg thyrodite tablet daily. After one week I was tested again and level comes out to be 10.96 tsh value. And after 20 days it again comes out to be 10.6. Will it harm my child or not. Please tell me what shoud I do ?
On May the 24th she had her periods. OnJune the 14 th she started white discharge which continued for a month. She went to a gynecologist who gave something medicines and it stopped only for few days and then again started. Then stopped and she was all fine. Now before a week when she was intimate with her husband she bled so much that her bed sheet was all wet. Now she's afraid if it's cervical cancer. She's married for over 10 years now and has one child. Please please help us and guide. To let you know her periods are on time till now and this child was born through cesarean. Thanks you Regards.
Hello, My fiancee had pregnancy test 2 days ago using pregnancy kit, it shows positive. Very very faint, but yes there was a line. She was having period like symptoms from last 1 week. Now from today (1 month 8 days after last period) she is having her period with normal flow, colour normal like previous periods but cramps are more intense. Flow is good. So we are confused. 1. If she is pregnant, why this period with cramps? 2. Can there be any problem for her. Please suggest. 3. What should I do now? My priority is her health as the act was an unprotected sex followed by Unwanted 72 intake, which I suppose didn't work. Please Help!
I'm married with 2 children's .not doing breastfeeding I am feeling pain in my nipples. please suggest..
IVF or In Vitro Fertilization is a form of assisted reproductive technology (ART), wherein the egg and the sperm are physically combined in a laboratory dish before being transferred into the uterus. This procedure of reproduction has gained popularity among infertile and homosexual couples and also among women opting for single motherhood.
Although IVF is a becoming increasingly accepted procedure in the present day scenario with the growing infertility levels among individuals and open-mindedness of the society, there are some factors that must be taken into consideration before opting for the IVF procedure.
- Multiple Births: To guarantee the success of the treatment, usually more than one embryo is inserted into the uterus after fertilization. It is not uncommon for multiple embryos to end up attaching themselves to the uterine wall, leading to multiple births. It is important for the individual or the couple to be emotionally and physically prepared for that possibility.
- Reasons for infertility: Before opting for the procedure, the couple is often advised to go through several tests to check for the sperm count, mobility and the uterus environment to determine if at all IVF is the best option for the couple.
- Side Effects: After the procedure, the woman is expected to be under several types of medication to prevent the eggs from ripening. There are certain obvious side effects including headache, bloating, nausea and mood swings. In certain cases, the individual may experience circulatory problems, which when heightened may require hospitalization.
- Emotional Impact: IVF has a major impact on the emotion regulation of the individual. It might be overwhelming for most individuals and a strong psychological system is often searched for people opting for the procedure. The stress and the overflow of emotions can sometimes be too much to take for somebody and hence, people with major psychological disorders are advised against it. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
Facing trouble conceiving? 3 Reasons you should consider IVF (In Vitro Fertilisation)
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a medical procedure that side-steps the sexual act of conceiving and helps infertile couples, conceive a biological child. It involves the manual process of fertilization by combining an egg and sperm in the laboratory and then implanting the embryo into the female to impregnate her.
The inability to give birth through the natural way is caused due to complications like: blocked fallopian tubes, unexplained infertility, polycystic ovary syndrome or PCOS, endometriosis: where parts of the womb lining grow out of the womb, premature ovarian failure and so on.
If you or your partner is having trouble conceiving, you should opt for in vitro fertilization. It holds benefits like-
1. High success rates: Women who underwent in vitro fertilisation using fresh embryos of their own fresh eggs, the projected live birth percentage was 32.2% for those under 35 years, 27.7% for women aged between 35 and 37 years, lowering to 5.0% in 43 to 44 year olds and 1.9% for ages above 45. It has been proved that a female’s ability to conceive decreases with age. If infertility is detected at a younger age, the process of IVF is highly advantageous and successfully results in childbirth.
2. Proven track record: Technology has come a long way since the first baby via IVF Louise Brown was born in 1978 using a natural IVF. Medical techniques have advanced to create safer and successful treatment. The usage of the safest forms of IVF with low drug regimens today, have prevented side effects such as ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome (OHSS).
3. Harvests multiple eggs: If you are planning to have more than one child, via IVF you can freeze multiple eggs for future use. Unused or spare embryos can be donated to medical organisations for research purposes or to another couple willing to have a child.
IVF has proven successful in giving couples a wholesome and happy life.
After unprotected sex after period on 15.10.2016 and test is negative and next period date is 11.11.2016 but not come period and test is again negative. What are medicine take for normal period.
My cycle is irregular more than 35 days when I am trying to conceive before trying my cycles are regular at that month my cycle start at 6th july and ends on 10th July. But at 18th July bleeding occur which is very light and ends in 21 only 2 to 3 drops on pads. Can I am pregnant when I take pregnancy test because periods are not come yet.
Sir, am 27 year old Feb 2015 I got married. When iam doing sex with my sex she gets stomach pain. Any one can help me regarding this issue.
Many people nowadays with a craze of health and fitness scroll their eyes on different ideas to eat healthy. Some take professional help, some opt for for Dr. Google, some believe on their own knowledge and idea and end up feeling that 'eating healthy is not easy' end up choosing any possible shortcut to be healthy and fit. Now we need to think is it really so hard to eat healthy? Well the answer is 'Yes'. We need to cross a lot of hurdles to practice a healthy eating habit. Do read this article to know the hard truths about eating healthy.
Reasons why healthy eating is tough to maintain:
1. You need a good market: By 'market' I mean a place from where you can buy fresh, seasonal, affordable, whole foods. And, if you are in a small town or on a budget, then forgot about fancy foods like broccoli, red cabbage, lettuce, salmon, tuna, multigrain bread and so on etc. When you can't get all this latest stuffs it comes in your mind that you can't get health with local foods at all, as you are seeing guacamole recipe for your salad or multigrain sandwich. In this frustration you will chose to have pizza, or a street side roll, full cheese sandwich, which might be similar to all the fancy meals read or suggested to you to be healthy. And the results are problems, such as overweight or underweight or other health disorders. It is just the first reason why eating healthy is hard and even if you cross this hurdle, there are others.
2. You need time for shop: In this 21st century our lives are in superfast mode. Some of us work for 60 hours a week and come back home with all the tiredness, irritability and basically with the need to sleep and rest. At that moment healthy food shopping in budget is nowhere in life. As a lot of us stay alone or both the partners working along with a child for homework or different classes. A lot more examples are there. So time is a big hurdle too.
3. You need time and energy to cook: Now if you can are able to buy fresh foods in your budget, you need to have time to cook all this for you or for your family. That again needs time and energy from you. Now how you cross this hurdle?
4. You need cooking equipments and more than anything else you need cooking skill: It is tough to cut veggies on a plate with butter knife or eat a curry with no salt n spice or make idli without idli mold. And, in that situation you decide to leave healthy eating and opt for a pizza or dine out, all these hurdles after 50 to 60 hours of weekly work will get on your nerves. Let me tell you, your feeling is absolutely normal.
Now what next? Here are some possible solutions:
1. Respect your struggle: Be realistic and learn from your failure. Almost each of us knows fruits and vegetables are good, sugary foods are bad, even you know about portion control. But whatever suggestions you have received is not at all easy to maintain, you need to admit that. You need to know, practice makes you perfect and you can fail in between. Not to worry, start again. Find new strategies to work on eating healthy challenge.
2. Make a kitchen toolkit collection: With smart choice of kitchen toolkit can make your work easy
- A good knife, chopping board, peeler, slicer, dicer and easy vegetable chopper (cost around Rs.350/- onwards)
- Silicon coated cooking utensils (kadai, pan etc., cost around Rs.1000/- onwards)
- A steamer pot (costs around Rs.500/- onwards)
- Basic OTG and utensils (costs around Rs.2500/- onwards)
- Roti maker (costs around Rs.1000/- onwards)
- Hand blender ( costs around Rs.1000/- onwards)
3. Make a schedule for shopping and cooking: Make a smart grocery shopping list (with minimum preservatives) with pre planned meal for a whole week. Choose locally grown foods if you are in a small town or order online if your area is covered for delivery by grocery stores. You can consult a qualified dietician for a healthy menu and recipes also. Nowadays it is very easy as online clinics are there. In this way you can avoid scrambling your plan to eat healthy and save money by minimum food wastage.
4. Reduce your stress: Eating healthy will help in relaxing you and you can properly utilize your resources of money, time, energy and skill. If you are in stress you can't use any of it. So, go for walk; relax with music or book, go for vacation with your family and friends to manage your stress.
5. Simplify your cooking: You must not elaborate your meals all the time. Think smartly and make one pot meal with maximum nutrition.
6. Ask for help or help each other: It's ok if you ask for help to eat healthy. So help your partner or mom in cooking or shopping or ask for help from a professional. As in India it's quite easy to get a cook at your place. You can hire a cook for yourself or to save money jointly with some friends.
7. Learn new strategies of healthy eating: Healthy cooking needs more effort than you think. So before you leave healthy eating, stop and re-examine. Search Dr. Google or learn from your mom or family or society for new recipes and customize recipes for healthy eating or for relaxation join cooking class.
8. Eat out once a week and eat smartly: Fond of eating out? No problem. Choose a day in a week and eat outside food in one meal. But choose less oily, less fried, less preservative, maximum nutrition options. Like you can opt for thin crust whole wheat pizza with or sub wrap or sandwich with all veggies, baked or grilled filling with no extra cheese, Idli with sambar, yellow dal with whole wheat tandoori roti (no butter), grilled or baked or steamed options according to your choice. Learn about your healthy meal.
After reading all possible solutions I am sure you will start eating healthy, learn and help others to eat healthy.