Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Kirpal SinghYour feedback matters!
Sir I have some pain in pennis and also in urine sperms is coming so this is a severe problem are not .and is there any problem after marriage . My age is 21.
A mother of one child (four year). We find she has no wish or demand, no initiative to learn more. School dropout at nine standard. Speak less or do not express her wish. She is my daughter. Don't know how to improve her self esteem. Please advise.
I m 23yr young female. I have checked thyroid level and tsh level (>1000) was greater than the range (0.0 to 0.5). Consulted with doctor. But he said after 6 months take another checkup and visit me. He did'nt suggest any medications. Heavy hair loss like from root its falling. My doubt is in future any complications will be there? weight loss or gain hair loss any other what can I do naturally to control the thyroid level to balance it.
I am suffering with a gas problem. Some times in the night I don't even get a sleep because of the heavy stomach pain. Please help me.
I am 85 years old, fairly active and not sickly type. My main problem is acidity. Whenever I eat Srikhand, a common sweet dish in Maharashtra, I feel heavy in stomach and if I sleep I get vomiting sensation. Tell me whether Srikhand is good or bad for me.
I am 62. Diabetic and taking 30/70 huminsulin 24 units before breakfast and 20 units before dinner. By mistake I was delivered N100 huminsulin and I broke the seal. Can I use N100 and if so what and when will be my dose?
I am having headache for last 1 week. Some time its gone but most of the time it unbearable. Please tell what to do?
I am 25 but my penis is not yet growing, my friends penis are fully developed and massive, my penis is like a the 5 year boy have can you suggest any food or exercise to increase penis, I am in frustration pls help me.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.