Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran YadavYour feedback matters!
I have a sneezing allergy. What should I do for this. I was having this problem from last 4 years. I want some solution for this problem.
I am 22 years old I lv problem in ear that there is retracted ear. please tell me the suitable treatment.
I am suffering from throat infection what will I do? How I infected by this diseases? Please help and which medicine is helpful.
Hello sir! I have been feeling dizziness and heaviness on left side of my head for one week. I have taken so many medicines for the remedy (e. G panadol, disprin) but I have no recovery. Kindly guide me what is the reason behind this heaviness. I feel like a heavy thing is placed just at one point of my head. Sir kindly tell me that is it dangerous or not?
I have irritation upon the nose when eating and when rub on nose normally. And also getting water drops on nose.What can i do?
I took strepsils for sore throat. Only 1 pc. Searched on google, some say it's safe and some say we should not take strepsils in pregnancy. Pls suggest. Should I be worried?
My brother feels pain in throat. Its a tonsil problem? this happens from last two days. What should he do?
I am always having a problem of tonsils I refer to many doctors they get temporary relief but not for long time.
I am 34 years old, male. I have sore throat due to cold drinks since 5 days. I have used home remedy to get rid of this like. Honey with warm drinking water, but no benefit found of that, please suggest me on the problem.
When I take breath I feel something struck in throat an throat pain and dizziness occurs everyday. Is it normal or not. What can I do?
I am 20 yrs old and I have a headach and nose bleeding for 7years please do suggest something? what should I do?
Physical pain can often be overwhelming especially for children. Ear ache can cause terrible discomfort to children and can give sleepless nights to both children and parents. It is important for new mom and dads to know the basic causes and remedies of an ear ache. That way the little kids can get relief faster. We will help you know more about ear pain in children. Infants and toddlers suffer more, as they can’t express their discomfort. It is crucial to watch out for symptoms like high fever, pulling or tugging ear, white or yellowish discharge coming out of the ear, restlessness, loss of sleep and appetite.
- The most common cause for ear pain is Acute Otitis Media (AOM) or middle ear infection. Small children are especially vulnerable to this infection. The infection causes fever and pain in children. Infection occurs when the fluid produced, can’t be drained by the Eustachian tube. It happens mostly after a bout of cold in kids. Because of it, the Eustachian tube gets swollen making it difficult for the fluid to flow out.
- Tonsillitis or an infection of the tonsils can also lead to an ear ache.
- Too much ear wax can also cause pain in the ear.
- In the case of a mild case of infection, certain home remedies can give immediate relief. So before running to the emergency, try a few of these.
- A hot or cold compress can give some relief. Get a heating pad or ice bag/ pack for this treatment. Children and even adults benefit from this remedy. However, it is not advisable to use heating pads on babies.
- If the child is old enough to sleep with a pillow keep his/her head elevated.
- If the pain is too much to bear, over the counter analgesics like acetaminophen or ibuprofen can be given provided the stipulated dose for children and infants are maintained.
- If the pain is light, simple distraction method works great among children. They can be engaged with either a storybook, a new toy or some game. Letting them munch on their favourite snack can also help.
- Some home remedies recommend putting a few drops of olive oil inside the ear. Though this method does not have any scientific base, it might give relief, however, it is necessary to check with your child’s doctor before applying this.
- The most common way to treat this infection is, however, by giving them antibiotics. If the pain persists, visit your child’s doctor, let them examine his/her ears and then if he feels he will prescribe antibiotics.
Prevention Is Better Than Cure:
Says all seasoned parents. Hence know when to be careful to avoid further ear infections. Some point to ponder.
- Since ear infections typically start with a common cold, get your child a flu vaccine every year. This will prevent him from catching cold often.
- If your child is going to the daycare or school, make sure they do not encourage the sick child to come to school.
- Do not let your infant lie down with a bottle before sleeping.